Asteroid Stack + OEP

jrw

Awards
  • Established
How is this stack? What about throwing in some Recreate? Stack would be for maintaining and getting shredded.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is this stack? What about throwing in some Recreate? Stack would be for maintaining and getting shredded.
The ELITE Asteroid Stack...
Such a killer stack...

I got a text today from a powerlifter friend of mine RAVING about the OxyE/Prime synergy and the "strength gains of his life"...

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I took 3 prime and 3 powerfull with some superpump 250 (because my order of jack3d hasnt come in yet) yesterday before doing a chest workout, and I was repping weights I would never have tried. And I was getting stronger through the workout, not tired. I finally decided not to add any more reps or weight, because I was so pumped. It was ridiculous.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My dad is going to hit up the Elite Asteroid Stack....its going to be ridiculous

The only question is should he follow the routine and diet jacob will include with OEP or the Asteroid stack manual....so many choices!! haha

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the asteroid stack manual? Damn I got mine seperately though the 2 prime 1 ap sale and got powerfull seperately.. damn I guess I missed out on something that was included in the sale of all 3 together?

Is there anyway to obtain this manual?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did a full 4 weeks .. amazing recomp. Anabolic meltdown. For steady fat loss and muscle retention/gain this is definitely the way to go.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Did a full 4 weeks .. amazing recomp. Anabolic meltdown. For steady fat loss and muscle retention/gain this is definitely the way to go.
You did a full 4 weeks with the Asteroid Stack plus OEP? What about Recreate? What was your dosing schedule? Thanks in advance.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did a full 4 weeks with the Asteroid Stack plus OEP? What about Recreate? What was your dosing schedule? Thanks in advance.
By that time I was up to about 10-12 prime a day and I did just 2 OEP. AP was dosed pre-meal and pre-fasted cardio. I took Powerfull 2 am and 3 pre-workout or 2 before bed on non wd's...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My dad is going to hit up the Elite Asteroid Stack....its going to be ridiculous

The only question is should he follow the routine and diet jacob will include with OEP or the Asteroid stack manual....so many choices!! haha
bu
p for this question as I am interested at what the usp guys recomend? Looking for a fat loss/ recomp.. Which meal plan would I follow?

I'm still waiting for my oep, excited to see the plan jacob has outlined!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bu
p for this question as I am interested at what the usp guys recomend? Looking for a fat loss/ recomp.. Which meal plan would I follow?

I'm still waiting for my oep, excited to see the plan jacob has outlined!!
Fat-loss and Recomp... Id go with the OxyElite diet plan...
You'll see why when you read it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

yeah the diet is pure genius in my opinion. I really like it and my dad is excited to start runnin git

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
yeah the diet is pure genius in my opinion. I really like it and my dad is excited to start runnin git
I thought it was well layed out also, got a buddy of mine trying to lose some weight on it right now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's very close to mine not quite the same though. I do a macro cycle as well and use AP for my carbs so I will get very similar results. I do some morning cardio, they have me thinking I should do more though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
question... I primarily workout at night and I mean like 10pm at night, would my carb meal switch then or leave it at meal 2 and just switch the pre and post workout meals..

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can maybe someone slide me a copy please

how about u just join USP's IC? I mean its really easy and u are privee to a whole lot of goodies...

recently there was a TNA release that including 3 kick arse reports that only IC members got.

And there will be more of these things in the future

newbie2bb

how about u just join USP's IC? I mean its really easy and u are privee to a whole lot of goodies...

recently there was a TNA release that including 3 kick arse reports that only IC members got.

will do ..done ..subb'd sorry didnt know what u was talking about and got it..thanks sorry for dumb questions just new and didnt know about it

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Exactly. These are IC exclusives and will not be released again.

Guys - Do NOT forget to register your products for the most killer sweepstakes ever...

USPlabs Party at the MANSION sweepstakes!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 6/30/10. Open to legal residents of the 50 US and DC who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Subject to full official rules available at www.usplabsdirect.com/mansion. Void in PR and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. These are IC exclusives and will not be released again.

Guys - Do NOT forget to register your products for the most killer sweepstakes ever...

USPlabs Party at the MANSION sweepstakes!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 6/30/10. Open to legal residents of the 50 US and DC who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Subject to full official rules available at www.usplabsdirect.com/mansion. Void in PR and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law.
My wife would never let my go ... with my scrotum attached, anyway.