Inner Circle Release of OEP

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Inner Circle Release of OEP


    I signed up for IC last week, and havent received any information about the release of OEP today for ICers. Am I missing something? I got the confirmation email about being in the IC, I didnt get anything other than a congratulations email.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I signed up for IC last week, and havent received any information about the release of OEP today for ICers. Am I missing something? I got the confirmation email about being in the IC, I didnt get anything other than a congratulations email.
    11am release time.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  3. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    11am release time.
    Which assuming is Dallas TX time is in LESS THEN ONE HOUR!!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Which assuming is Dallas TX time is in LESS THEN ONE HOUR!!
    Actually Eastern standard time with means now!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Which assuming is Dallas TX time is in LESS THEN ONE HOUR!!
    Last e-mail said 11am eastern, so it should actually be any minute now.

  6. And we all wait...

  7. 11:10 EST , no email yet

  8. nvm its here

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    nvm its here
    Still waiting in my email.....

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Still waiting in my email.....
    Be patient. If you do not see it by 11:30, PM me your email addy.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  11. Got my two bottles ordered, hell of a deal!

  12. Ordered already!

  13. Got my 2 bottles !! Well worth being an IC member

    Geat deal

  14. Ordered :-D

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    ...Well worth being an IC member

    Geat deal
    Indeed! Thanks!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. How can I get more than 2 bottles!!!! Nice deal!!!

  17. Got me some OEP!

  18. In Jacob's write up he mentioned the information on training/diet would be included in every 3 bottle order... curious how this works when there is a 2 bottle limit???? Not trying to be a pain here, just wanted to make sure that is not a typo that needs to be corrected because I would really like to get my hands on that information!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    In Jacob's write up he mentioned the information on training/diet would be included in every 3 bottle order... curious how this works when there is a 2 bottle limit???? Not trying to be a pain here, just wanted to make sure that is not a typo that needs to be corrected because I would really like to get my hands on that information!
    It is a typo. You will get to program with the 2 bottle max. Page updated.
    The info is amazing...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  20. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    It is a typo. You will get to program with the 2 bottle max. Page updated.
    The info is amazing...
    Much obliged Boro, thought you would want to correct that early in the release and yes, the info is shocking now to have all the ingredients explained.

  21. Thanks USP!! Order placed!

  22. order in!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Much obliged Boro, thought you would want to correct that early in the release and yes, the info is shocking now to have all the ingredients explained.
    I was actually speaking on the free gift as well...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  24. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I was actually speaking on the free gift as well...
    Yes, that TOO! Can't wait to see what goodies you include in there. I desperately would like to advice on an ab routine, kind of clueless on that and some nutrition guidance is always appreciated.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I was actually speaking on the free gift as well...
    Free gift ??? wow it must be Xmas !!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Free gift ??? wow it must be Xmas !!!
    Did you expect any less?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  27. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Did you expect any less?
    No, but since you continue to surpass expectations no one ever is sure what Jacob will do anymore!

  28. Got my two. Super excited for this stuff! Sounds Awesome!!!

  29. got my 2

  30. Not taking my card... Hoping to get in on the deal when I can get home and try again... Fingers crossed!!!!!

  31. Got mine

  32. Ordered my 2 can't wait

  33. I want to make an official announcement:

    The IC Sale is over. Borobulker and myself have personally confiscated all the OEP, for purposes to be discussed later. We will be using it all, so please do not PM requesting a bottle. Thank you.

  34. I got my two also can't wait

  35. In for 2. I've never been disappointed in ANY USP product, and I'm expecting nothing less this time.

  36. Got mine before Mullet and Boro claimed the rest. I enjoyed the VIP bottles and plan to continue the progress with the next 2 bottles. :-)

  37. $40 for the OEP, $30 shipping to Canada If you could offer shipping in an envelope to Canada, that should only be $5-10 and then I'd gladly give OEP a try since I've been cutting and haven't been progressing too fast due to busy life I'm intrigued, but that's a bit steep.

  38. i ordered
    that was a way low price
    and this stuff seems real interesting
    most of the ingredients i haven't ever seen used before in other fat loss supplement.
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    $40 for the OEP, $30 shipping to Canada If you could offer shipping in an envelope to Canada, that should only be $5-10 and then I'd gladly give OEP a try since I've been cutting and haven't been progressing too fast due to busy life I'm intrigued, but that's a bit steep.
    Seems to be $30 to send anywhere. Like me to the UK. Still a decent price all things considered when you add it up, not as nice of a deal for me, but happy to send my money direct to USP. Seems they'll throw in a few freebies as well .

  40. Ordered two bottles during my lunch break at work today. Look forward to seeing the training materials as well.

    Thanks USP Labs!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Kennelly circle
    By ukrlanser in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 04:39 AM
  2. Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:02 AM
Log in
Log in