Inner Circle Release of OEP

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I signed up for IC last week, and havent received any information about the release of OEP today for ICers. Am I missing something? I got the confirmation email about being in the IC, I didnt get anything other than a congratulations email.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I signed up for IC last week, and havent received any information about the release of OEP today for ICers. Am I missing something? I got the confirmation email about being in the IC, I didnt get anything other than a congratulations email.
11am release time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered already!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Got my 2 bottles !! Well worth being an IC member

Geat deal

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How can I get more than 2 bottles!!!! Nice deal!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Jacob's write up he mentioned the information on training/diet would be included in every 3 bottle order... curious how this works when there is a 2 bottle limit???? Not trying to be a pain here, just wanted to make sure that is not a typo that needs to be corrected because I would really like to get my hands on that information!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Jacob's write up he mentioned the information on training/diet would be included in every 3 bottle order... curious how this works when there is a 2 bottle limit???? Not trying to be a pain here, just wanted to make sure that is not a typo that needs to be corrected because I would really like to get my hands on that information!
It is a typo. You will get to program with the 2 bottle max. Page updated.
The info is amazing...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a typo. You will get to program with the 2 bottle max. Page updated.
The info is amazing...
Much obliged Boro, thought you would want to correct that early in the release and yes, the info is shocking now to have all the ingredients explained.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
:kiss: Thanks USP!! Order placed!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much obliged Boro, thought you would want to correct that early in the release and yes, the info is shocking now to have all the ingredients explained.
I was actually speaking on the free gift as well...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually speaking on the free gift as well...
Yes, that TOO! Can't wait to see what goodies you include in there. I desperately would like to advice on an ab routine, kind of clueless on that and some nutrition guidance is always appreciated.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

RUNNER 67

Awards
Got my two. Super excited for this stuff! Sounds Awesome!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
got my 2

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Not taking my card... Hoping to get in on the deal when I can get home and try again... Fingers crossed!!!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to make an official announcement:

The IC Sale is over. Borobulker and myself have personally confiscated all the OEP, for purposes to be discussed later. We will be using it all, so please do not PM requesting a bottle. Thank you.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for 2. I've never been disappointed in ANY USP product, and I'm expecting nothing less this time.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Got mine before Mullet and Boro claimed the rest. I enjoyed the VIP bottles and plan to continue the progress with the next 2 bottles. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
$40 for the OEP, $30 shipping to Canada :eek: If you could offer shipping in an envelope to Canada, that should only be $5-10 and then I'd gladly give OEP a try since I've been cutting and haven't been progressing too fast due to busy life :( I'm intrigued, but that's a bit steep.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
:D i ordered
that was a way low price
and this stuff seems real interesting
most of the ingredients i haven't ever seen used before in other fat loss supplement.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
$40 for the OEP, $30 shipping to Canada :eek: If you could offer shipping in an envelope to Canada, that should only be $5-10 and then I'd gladly give OEP a try since I've been cutting and haven't been progressing too fast due to busy life :( I'm intrigued, but that's a bit steep.
Seems to be $30 to send anywhere. Like me to the UK. Still a decent price all things considered when you add it up, not as nice of a deal for me, but happy to send my money direct to USP. Seems they'll throw in a few freebies as well :).

BifWebster

Awards
Lol, I hope the thermo effect is significant. I usually don't like to wear coats; but unfortunately, winters in Chicago are pretty severe.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I hope the thermo effect is significant. I usually don't like to wear coats; but unfortunately, winters in Chicago are pretty severe.
It is definitely helping my gas bill this year... My GF is pissed..

clemente13

Awards
Now all I need is my free gift from the review and I will be set..... running a bit low on the VIP bottle I hope it ships fast and soon

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I won't get paid till Friday, you think this special price will last till Friday?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't get paid till Friday, you think this special price will last till Friday?
It will last until we are sold out. Not long, that's for sure.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Managed to snag me 2... Add it to the Jack3d and PowerFULL... Time to lean out in a few weeks...

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
yes, it is a bit steep-great price on the product but when shipping is free to the US and $30 fo two bottles to canada, you get pissed!

Is there not anyway to do this cheaper for your customers in Canada???

Mekanic

Awards
just ordered my 2 bottles.

Jack3d, AP, Recreate, O.E.P

I better finally get the rest of this fat off my ass!!!

Note that was sarcasm, I have no doubts in USP's ability to remove fat from my ass.