Inner Circle Release of OEP

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. just ordered my 2 bottles.

    Jack3d, AP, Recreate, O.E.P

    I better finally get the rest of this fat off my ass!!!


    Note that was sarcasm, I have no doubts in USP's ability to remove fat from my ass.


  2. ordered 2
    •   
       


  3. ordered 2..

    Plan to stack this with anabolic pump and recreate... sound like a good idea?

    cant wait to see the write up from jacob
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  4. oh also.

    ??


    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. cool we get a shirt too?????
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  6. Tried to talk myself out of spending more money.

    I failed. 2 bottles on the way.

  7. I said screw it as I couldn't afford not to buy at this great price.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    I said screw it as I couldn't afford not to buy at this great price.
    Well keep in mind, they will hit retail in January... However, at a RETAIL price...
    Thanks for reading!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  9. Kinda curious, certain stims (caffeine, geranium) don't really "stimulate" me that much. Would some ephedrine be alright to stack with OEP? Or would this be too much? (Keep in mind I haven't tried OEP yet so I can't comment on its stim effect on me, if any.)

  10. got my 2, byah!

  11. mine left dallas already...

    not only is the price incredible, plus freebies, plus the free shipping. but a same day turn around on shipping...thats all-time right there.

  12. um yeah..just got mines..how in the world could you pass this deal up. bout to get that prime twin pack too...Yay!!!!!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    mine left dallas already...

    not only is the price incredible, plus freebies, plus the free shipping. but a same day turn around on shipping...thats all-time right there.
    Indeed. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    um yeah..just got mines..how in the world could you pass this deal up. bout to get that prime twin pack too...Yay!!!!!!!!!
    Ah! The PRIME twin-pack! That's another insane deal. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chops89 View Post
    Kinda curious, certain stims (caffeine, geranium) don't really "stimulate" me that much. Would some ephedrine be alright to stack with OEP? Or would this be too much? (Keep in mind I haven't tried OEP yet so I can't comment on its stim effect on me, if any.)
    Before you do that I would try it for a few days. OEP has a serious strength to it in the stim department, the amounts do not look that big but the synergism of the ingredients definitely multiply their effects. I dare you to take 2 at once in the morning on an empty stomach and say you are not "stimulated".

  16. Keep in mind, this stimulant effect is simply a side-effect of body-fat burning... Even the few that have not "felt" it, still reported fat-loss.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  17. FYI - living close to Dallas has its benefits. OEP arrived at my door less than an hour ago and I have to say, USP HOOKED IT UP! Thanks for the samples, info and of course the 2 bottles of fat shredding goodness; single digit body fat is now in reach!

  18. damn my order came already!!!!!!!! SHIAT!!!!!!!!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    FYI - living close to Dallas has its benefits. OEP arrived at my door less than an hour ago and I have to say, USP HOOKED IT UP! Thanks for the samples, info and of course the 2 bottles of fat shredding goodness; single digit body fat is now in reach!
    WTF!! I haven gotten mine yet... I'm jealous

  20. Mine was delivered this afternoon (like 20-30 minutes outside of Dallas) but I won't know what I got till I get home from college this weekend. Three more finals then graduation then OEP!

  21. I have not got mine either but I live in CA I can't wait to see what the free goodies are

  22. I just got a status change for my box.... its not going to get here until Monday

  23. how do you check your shipping status?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    how do you check your shipping status?
    When your package ships, we will email you your tracking number.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  25. I think I'm going to cry
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Kennelly circle
    By ukrlanser in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 04:39 AM
  2. Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:02 AM
Log in
Log in