Inner Circle Release of OEP

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. mine left dallas already...

not only is the price incredible, plus freebies, plus the free shipping. but a same day turn around on shipping...thats all-time right there.

2. um yeah..just got mines..how in the world could you pass this deal up. bout to get that prime twin pack too...Yay!!!!!!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    mine left dallas already...

not only is the price incredible, plus freebies, plus the free shipping. but a same day turn around on shipping...thats all-time right there.
    Indeed. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    um yeah..just got mines..how in the world could you pass this deal up. bout to get that prime twin pack too...Yay!!!!!!!!!
    Ah! The PRIME twin-pack! That's another insane deal. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chops89 View Post
    Kinda curious, certain stims (caffeine, geranium) don't really "stimulate" me that much. Would some ephedrine be alright to stack with OEP? Or would this be too much? (Keep in mind I haven't tried OEP yet so I can't comment on its stim effect on me, if any.)
    Before you do that I would try it for a few days. OEP has a serious strength to it in the stim department, the amounts do not look that big but the synergism of the ingredients definitely multiply their effects. I dare you to take 2 at once in the morning on an empty stomach and say you are not "stimulated".
    •   

6. Keep in mind, this stimulant effect is simply a side-effect of body-fat burning... Even the few that have not "felt" it, still reported fat-loss.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

7. FYI - living close to Dallas has its benefits. OEP arrived at my door less than an hour ago and I have to say, USP HOOKED IT UP! Thanks for the samples, info and of course the 2 bottles of fat shredding goodness; single digit body fat is now in reach!

8. damn my order came already!!!!!!!! SHIAT!!!!!!!!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    FYI - living close to Dallas has its benefits. OEP arrived at my door less than an hour ago and I have to say, USP HOOKED IT UP! Thanks for the samples, info and of course the 2 bottles of fat shredding goodness; single digit body fat is now in reach!
    WTF!! I haven gotten mine yet... I'm jealous

10. Mine was delivered this afternoon (like 20-30 minutes outside of Dallas) but I won't know what I got till I get home from college this weekend. Three more finals then graduation then OEP!

11. I have not got mine either but I live in CA I can't wait to see what the free goodies are

12. I just got a status change for my box.... its not going to get here until Monday

13. how do you check your shipping status?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    how do you check your shipping status?
    When your package ships, we will email you your tracking number.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

15. I think I'm going to cry

16. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    When your package ships, we will email you your tracking number.
    Yah mine show's no activity.. it's an international order though and USPS sucks!! I hate them, the won't guarantee delivery and sometimes the package just never comes and they take no responsibility .. it's Criminal!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah mine show's no activity.. it's an international order though and USPS sucks!! I hate them, the won't guarantee delivery and sometimes the package just never comes and they take no responsibility .. it's Criminal!!
    Welcome to the USPS... quite possibly the WORST government agency. I would be shocked to find anyone with more than a high school diploma who works there. There is a reason why people use FedEx and UPS any chance they can get in place of USPS and both of those are typically more expensive, go figure.

18. Well if you ordered two bottles then they should of sent it UPS..... I just found out that my box just left dallas...won't get my box till next week

19. Mine is still in Dallas as well. Won't make it to Cali until the 21st. No hurry, I'm still bulking.

20. It's $40 for two bottles, but $30 shipping to the UK. Sucks, because I usually stack my alpha-burn with geranium and this product seems like something more

21. Merry Christmas USP !! - Thanks for the holiday cheer

22. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Welcome to the USPS... quite possibly the WORST government agency. I would be shocked to find anyone with more than a high school diploma who works there. There is a reason why people use FedEx and UPS any chance they can get in place of USPS and both of those are typically more expensive, go figure.
    Right up there with UK royal mail I'm sure! Once had package coming from london to dublin that got lost in the mail for over a month...

23. Mine just came this afternoon and I am quite excited about dropping my weight. I am going to follow the meal plan and exercises to achieve optimum results. I am 6 foot and 230 pounds and will be monitoring my weight loss. Thank you USP labs for the excellent deal for the Inner Circle members.
  24. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Halo1999 View Post
    Mine just came this afternoon and I am quite excited about dropping my weight. I am going to follow the meal plan and exercises to achieve optimum results. I am 6 foot and 230 pounds and will be monitoring my weight loss. Thank you USP labs for the excellent deal for the Inner Circle members.
    Quick service, I just patted myself on the back and a little

25. Got mine today! A day and a half turn around on free shipping, that's awesome.
    Powerfull sample got me really excited.
    I'll also be following the meal plan. This will make my anabolic pump last much longer only using 1 sometimes 2 a day.
  26. Guest

O yea, how did you guys like those TRIAL packs...I mean who does this stuff...

New innovative product at 39.99, FREE shipping, 3 trial packs, 1 sample pack, Top of the line abdmonial routine and diet and a Manual....

Who loves his IC!

27. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

New innovative product at 39.99, FREE shipping, 3 trial packs, 1 sample pack, Top of the line abdmonial routine and diet and a Manual....

Who loves his IC!
    Amen

28. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Who loves his IC!
    I DO!!!! Your company is top notch and cares about their customers. I loved the samples and free shipping is a heck of a deal in this economy. The manual is superb including how to get the most out of this supplement. I mean who else includes an exercise plan and a dietary plan. Thanks again USP Labs!!!!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Who loves his IC!
    Inner Circle forever!
  30. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Halo1999 View Post
    I DO!!!! Your company is top notch and cares about their customers. I loved the samples and free shipping is a heck of a deal in this economy. The manual is superb including how to get the most out of this supplement. I mean who else includes an exercise plan and a dietary plan. Thanks again USP Labs!!!!!!
    Thank you guys!

We do put out innovation but we still need consumer support. I've said this from the beginning. The bigger we get the sweeter the deals become. I think I proved it with every IC release to date with this release sign, sealing and delivering amazing value!

I will NEVER forget my roots!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kennelly circle
    By ukrlanser in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 04:39 AM
  2. Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:02 AM