Inner Circle Release of OEP

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Merry Christmas USP !! - Thanks for the holiday cheer

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Welcome to the USPS... quite possibly the WORST government agency. I would be shocked to find anyone with more than a high school diploma who works there. There is a reason why people use FedEx and UPS any chance they can get in place of USPS and both of those are typically more expensive, go figure.
    Right up there with UK royal mail I'm sure! Once had package coming from london to dublin that got lost in the mail for over a month...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Mine just came this afternoon and I am quite excited about dropping my weight. I am going to follow the meal plan and exercises to achieve optimum results. I am 6 foot and 230 pounds and will be monitoring my weight loss. Thank you USP labs for the excellent deal for the Inner Circle members.
    •   

4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Halo1999 View Post
    Mine just came this afternoon and I am quite excited about dropping my weight. I am going to follow the meal plan and exercises to achieve optimum results. I am 6 foot and 230 pounds and will be monitoring my weight loss. Thank you USP labs for the excellent deal for the Inner Circle members.
    Quick service, I just patted myself on the back and a little
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Got mine today! A day and a half turn around on free shipping, that's awesome.
    Powerfull sample got me really excited.
    I'll also be following the meal plan. This will make my anabolic pump last much longer only using 1 sometimes 2 a day.
  6. Guest

O yea, how did you guys like those TRIAL packs...I mean who does this stuff...

New innovative product at 39.99, FREE shipping, 3 trial packs, 1 sample pack, Top of the line abdmonial routine and diet and a Manual....

Who loves his IC!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

New innovative product at 39.99, FREE shipping, 3 trial packs, 1 sample pack, Top of the line abdmonial routine and diet and a Manual....

Who loves his IC!
    Amen
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Who loves his IC!
    I DO!!!! Your company is top notch and cares about their customers. I loved the samples and free shipping is a heck of a deal in this economy. The manual is superb including how to get the most out of this supplement. I mean who else includes an exercise plan and a dietary plan. Thanks again USP Labs!!!!!!
  9. Registered User

Who loves his IC!
    Inner Circle forever!
  10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Halo1999 View Post
    I DO!!!! Your company is top notch and cares about their customers. I loved the samples and free shipping is a heck of a deal in this economy. The manual is superb including how to get the most out of this supplement. I mean who else includes an exercise plan and a dietary plan. Thanks again USP Labs!!!!!!
    Thank you guys!

We do put out innovation but we still need consumer support. I've said this from the beginning. The bigger we get the sweeter the deals become. I think I proved it with every IC release to date with this release sign, sealing and delivering amazing value!

I will NEVER forget my roots!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Not to mention the first company to come by and be truthful about eating 5-6 meals a day...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Not to mention the first company to come by and be truthful about eating 5-6 meals a day...
  13. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Personally it has taken my body fat level to new lows and muscle is not affected.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

I didn't get an email saying it shipped but I just logged in to check, mine's shipped out, supposed to be here on tuesday, I seriously can't wait.

Also on my screen OEP says its SOLD OUT! So grats to me and everyone else who got their hands on some USP goodness.
  15. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

HELLO...HELLO...HELLO...HELLO...HELLO...HELLO...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

How long have I been saying 4 meals for me is sufficient, what is USP saying? I attributed it to my being and endo and needing to fill my face with larger meals. I have had a much easier time staying lean on less meals. I have been doing it this way for 2 years. Oh and I am not force feeding protein the way I used to.... result I don't stay fat!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How long have I been saying 4 meals for me is sufficient, what is USP saying? I attributed it to my being and endo and needing to fill my face with larger meals. I have had a much easier time staying lean on less meals. I have been doing it this way for 2 years. Oh and I am not force feeding protein the way I used to.... result I don't stay fat!
    I can't wait to see what they say in their meal plan. I'm still on 6-7 meals a day and it's hard to get shredded although I can drop to ~10%
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    I can't wait to see what they say in their meal plan. I'm still on 6-7 meals a day and it's hard to get shredded although I can drop to ~10%
    I have not used the 4 meal plan to get really lean yet but have found it effective in slowly getting leaner over the last couple years. I was up to 280 and my lean mass was down some. I am now 232 with increased lean mass.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Guest

besides keeping insulin secreted you run into digestion problems with 6-7 meals a day especially if you begin to eat when still a bit full or not very hungry....

The goal is to use insulin at opportune times and keep it at baseline most of the day cause that is when we burn fat...

I would reccomend shooting a 1tbl spoon of extra virgin olive oil instead of the peanut butter that I reccomended in the meal plan..

Make your you buy olive oil that is in a cartoon container which protects it from light and degradation....
  20. Registered User

2 of my "meals" are not really meals, 1 is pre WO oats, berries + whey, the post right after weights is just whey, then full meal about 40 mins after that.

Is this just a "cut" diet or are you doing this all the time? I wonder how I could get enough cals in with only 4 meals. My current meals are huge enough already.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Email update my BOX is out for delivery can't wait too see the goodies told the wifey to wrap up the bottles like in the manning commercial.....
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

2 of my "meals" are not really meals, 1 is pre WO oats, berries + whey, the post right after weights is just whey, then full meal about 40 mins after that.

Is this just a "cut" diet or are you doing this all the time? I wonder how I could get enough cals in with only 4 meals. My current meals are huge enough already.
    I will not be counting my post workout shakes or pre-workout drinks as meals.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

UPS just dropped off my order . Damn have to wait for morning for 1st dose . DO like the color of pills makes it easy to find with the other things I take !

Thanks for the extras Killa deal !
  24. Board Supporter

Who loves his IC!
  25. Registered User

I got my package today as well. Thanks for all the samples! I have a nice little stash now.
  26. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

To the next IC
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    To the next IC
    May there be many more in 2010!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Got my 2 bottles today can't wait!
  29. Guest

I got my package today as well. Thanks for all the samples! I have a nice little stash now.
    Pssss Samples thems are trial packs besides Jack3d..who does that?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Sick trial packs going to need bandaid for all my cuts
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by clemente13 View Post
    Sick trial packs going to need bandaid for all my cuts
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

literally JUST got mine, damn UPS guy was running late, thought I was gonna have to cut a bitch.

Can't wait to start on it tomorrow morning. The guides are sweet too, that ab routine looks killer.

And thanks for the samples.. makin me give you more money as soon as I take either one lol
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekanic View Post
    literally JUST got mine, damn UPS guy was running late, thought I was gonna have to cut a bitch.

Can't wait to start on it tomorrow morning. The guides are sweet too, that ab routine looks killer.

And thanks for the samples.. makin me give you more money as soon as I take either one lol
    Got my gift pack and OEP. Tons of extra goodies too. I think I have enough sample packs of Jacked to keep me going quite a while....
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

still waiting on the gift pack...but the OEP is treating me nicely
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.

So can anyone say what samples are included? PM if you like...

My job has me in France over Christmas so my package is sitting in the UK waiting for me
  36. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Samples of powerfull, Anabolic Pump, Jack3d and Super Cissus Rx.
  37. Registered User

I have a friend who is a professional bodybuilder, he told me that mitotropin plus OEP is MUCH more effective than clen...
    doing my own thang!
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I have a friend who is a professional bodybuilder, he told me that mitotropin plus OEP is MUCH more effective than clen...
    Holy s**t, that stack sounds intense!! You'd want to be pretty stim tolerant for that.
  39. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Holy s**t, that stack sounds intense!! You'd want to be pretty stim tolerant for that.
    He takes 3 mitos am 30 min prior to breakfast, 1-2 OEP preworkout, then dinner, lost already 1%bf in 9 days, while using elecric water testing. He is already 6% at 235
    doing my own thang!
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Electric Water Testing? Sounds shocking!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kennelly circle
    By ukrlanser in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 03:39 AM
  2. Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:02 PM