Inner Circle Release of OEP

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Lol, I hope the thermo effect is significant. I usually don't like to wear coats; but unfortunately, winters in Chicago are pretty severe.

2. I picked up 2 bottles for $39.95.
    We will see...

3. Quote Originally Posted by BifWebster View Post
    Lol, I hope the thermo effect is significant. I usually don't like to wear coats; but unfortunately, winters in Chicago are pretty severe.
    It is definitely helping my gas bill this year... My GF is pissed..
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

4. Got my two!

5. My fat azz gots 2!

6. Now all I need is my free gift from the review and I will be set..... running a bit low on the VIP bottle I hope it ships fast and soon

7. I won't get paid till Friday, you think this special price will last till Friday?

8. Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    I won't get paid till Friday, you think this special price will last till Friday?
    It will last until we are sold out. Not long, that's for sure.

9. Managed to snag me 2... Add it to the Jack3d and PowerFULL... Time to lean out in a few weeks...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    $40 for the OEP, $30 shipping to Canada If you could offer shipping in an envelope to Canada, that should only be $5-10 and then I'd gladly give OEP a try since I've been cutting and haven't been progressing too fast due to busy life I'm intrigued, but that's a bit steep.
    yes, it is a bit steep-great price on the product but when shipping is free to the US and $30 fo two bottles to canada, you get pissed!

Is there not anyway to do this cheaper for your customers in Canada???

11. just ordered my 2 bottles.

Jack3d, AP, Recreate, O.E.P

I better finally get the rest of this fat off my ass!!!

Note that was sarcasm, I have no doubts in USP's ability to remove fat from my ass.

12. ordered 2

13. ordered 2..

Plan to stack this with anabolic pump and recreate... sound like a good idea?

cant wait to see the write up from jacob
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

14. oh also.

??

Attached Images Attached Images  

15. cool we get a shirt too?????

16. Tried to talk myself out of spending more money.

I failed. 2 bottles on the way.

17. I said screw it as I couldn't afford not to buy at this great price.

18. Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    I said screw it as I couldn't afford not to buy at this great price.
    Well keep in mind, they will hit retail in January... However, at a RETAIL price...
    Thanks for reading!

19. Kinda curious, certain stims (caffeine, geranium) don't really "stimulate" me that much. Would some ephedrine be alright to stack with OEP? Or would this be too much? (Keep in mind I haven't tried OEP yet so I can't comment on its stim effect on me, if any.)

20. got my 2, byah!

21. mine left dallas already...

not only is the price incredible, plus freebies, plus the free shipping. but a same day turn around on shipping...thats all-time right there.

22. um yeah..just got mines..how in the world could you pass this deal up. bout to get that prime twin pack too...Yay!!!!!!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    mine left dallas already...

not only is the price incredible, plus freebies, plus the free shipping. but a same day turn around on shipping...thats all-time right there.
    Indeed. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

24. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    um yeah..just got mines..how in the world could you pass this deal up. bout to get that prime twin pack too...Yay!!!!!!!!!
    Ah! The PRIME twin-pack! That's another insane deal. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Chops89 View Post
    Kinda curious, certain stims (caffeine, geranium) don't really "stimulate" me that much. Would some ephedrine be alright to stack with OEP? Or would this be too much? (Keep in mind I haven't tried OEP yet so I can't comment on its stim effect on me, if any.)
    Before you do that I would try it for a few days. OEP has a serious strength to it in the stim department, the amounts do not look that big but the synergism of the ingredients definitely multiply their effects. I dare you to take 2 at once in the morning on an empty stomach and say you are not "stimulated".

26. Keep in mind, this stimulant effect is simply a side-effect of body-fat burning... Even the few that have not "felt" it, still reported fat-loss.

27. FYI - living close to Dallas has its benefits. OEP arrived at my door less than an hour ago and I have to say, USP HOOKED IT UP! Thanks for the samples, info and of course the 2 bottles of fat shredding goodness; single digit body fat is now in reach!

28. damn my order came already!!!!!!!! SHIAT!!!!!!!!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

29. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    FYI - living close to Dallas has its benefits. OEP arrived at my door less than an hour ago and I have to say, USP HOOKED IT UP! Thanks for the samples, info and of course the 2 bottles of fat shredding goodness; single digit body fat is now in reach!
    WTF!! I haven gotten mine yet... I'm jealous

30. Mine was delivered this afternoon (like 20-30 minutes outside of Dallas) but I won't know what I got till I get home from college this weekend. Three more finals then graduation then OEP!

31. I have not got mine either but I live in CA I can't wait to see what the free goodies are

32. I just got a status change for my box.... its not going to get here until Monday

33. how do you check your shipping status?

34. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    how do you check your shipping status?
    When your package ships, we will email you your tracking number.

35. I think I'm going to cry

36. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    When your package ships, we will email you your tracking number.
    Yah mine show's no activity.. it's an international order though and USPS sucks!! I hate them, the won't guarantee delivery and sometimes the package just never comes and they take no responsibility .. it's Criminal!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

37. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah mine show's no activity.. it's an international order though and USPS sucks!! I hate them, the won't guarantee delivery and sometimes the package just never comes and they take no responsibility .. it's Criminal!!
    Welcome to the USPS... quite possibly the WORST government agency. I would be shocked to find anyone with more than a high school diploma who works there. There is a reason why people use FedEx and UPS any chance they can get in place of USPS and both of those are typically more expensive, go figure.

38. Well if you ordered two bottles then they should of sent it UPS..... I just found out that my box just left dallas...won't get my box till next week

39. Mine is still in Dallas as well. Won't make it to Cali until the 21st. No hurry, I'm still bulking.

40. It's $40 for two bottles, but $30 shipping to the UK. Sucks, because I usually stack my alpha-burn with geranium and this product seems like something more

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kennelly circle
    By ukrlanser in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 04:39 AM
  2. Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:02 AM