Inner Circle Release of OEP

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Got mine

2. Ordered my 2 can't wait
    •   

3. I want to make an official announcement:

The IC Sale is over. Borobulker and myself have personally confiscated all the OEP, for purposes to be discussed later. We will be using it all, so please do not PM requesting a bottle. Thank you.

4. I got my two also can't wait

5. In for 2. I've never been disappointed in ANY USP product, and I'm expecting nothing less this time.

6. Got mine before Mullet and Boro claimed the rest. I enjoyed the VIP bottles and plan to continue the progress with the next 2 bottles. :-)

7. $40 for the OEP, $30 shipping to Canada If you could offer shipping in an envelope to Canada, that should only be $5-10 and then I'd gladly give OEP a try since I've been cutting and haven't been progressing too fast due to busy life I'm intrigued, but that's a bit steep.

8. i ordered
    that was a way low price
    and this stuff seems real interesting
    most of the ingredients i haven't ever seen used before in other fat loss supplement.
    l

9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    $40 for the OEP, $30 shipping to Canada If you could offer shipping in an envelope to Canada, that should only be $5-10 and then I'd gladly give OEP a try since I've been cutting and haven't been progressing too fast due to busy life I'm intrigued, but that's a bit steep.
    Seems to be $30 to send anywhere. Like me to the UK. Still a decent price all things considered when you add it up, not as nice of a deal for me, but happy to send my money direct to USP. Seems they'll throw in a few freebies as well .

10. Ordered two bottles during my lunch break at work today. Look forward to seeing the training materials as well.

Thanks USP Labs!
    •   

11. Lol, I hope the thermo effect is significant. I usually don't like to wear coats; but unfortunately, winters in Chicago are pretty severe.

12. I picked up 2 bottles for $39.95.
    We will see...

13. Quote Originally Posted by BifWebster View Post
    Lol, I hope the thermo effect is significant. I usually don't like to wear coats; but unfortunately, winters in Chicago are pretty severe.
    It is definitely helping my gas bill this year... My GF is pissed..
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

14. Got my two!

15. My fat azz gots 2!

16. Now all I need is my free gift from the review and I will be set..... running a bit low on the VIP bottle I hope it ships fast and soon

17. I won't get paid till Friday, you think this special price will last till Friday?

18. Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    I won't get paid till Friday, you think this special price will last till Friday?
    It will last until we are sold out. Not long, that's for sure.

19. Managed to snag me 2... Add it to the Jack3d and PowerFULL... Time to lean out in a few weeks...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    $40 for the OEP, $30 shipping to Canada If you could offer shipping in an envelope to Canada, that should only be $5-10 and then I'd gladly give OEP a try since I've been cutting and haven't been progressing too fast due to busy life I'm intrigued, but that's a bit steep.
    yes, it is a bit steep-great price on the product but when shipping is free to the US and $30 fo two bottles to canada, you get pissed!

Is there not anyway to do this cheaper for your customers in Canada???

21. just ordered my 2 bottles.

Jack3d, AP, Recreate, O.E.P

I better finally get the rest of this fat off my ass!!!

Note that was sarcasm, I have no doubts in USP's ability to remove fat from my ass.

22. ordered 2

23. ordered 2..

Plan to stack this with anabolic pump and recreate... sound like a good idea?

cant wait to see the write up from jacob
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

24. oh also.

??

Attached Images Attached Images  

25. cool we get a shirt too?????
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

26. Tried to talk myself out of spending more money.

I failed. 2 bottles on the way.

27. I said screw it as I couldn't afford not to buy at this great price.

28. Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    I said screw it as I couldn't afford not to buy at this great price.
    Well keep in mind, they will hit retail in January... However, at a RETAIL price...
    Thanks for reading!

29. Kinda curious, certain stims (caffeine, geranium) don't really "stimulate" me that much. Would some ephedrine be alright to stack with OEP? Or would this be too much? (Keep in mind I haven't tried OEP yet so I can't comment on its stim effect on me, if any.)

30. got my 2, byah!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kennelly circle
    By ukrlanser in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 05:39 AM
  2. Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:02 AM