Six Pack stack help please!

changAlang24

Awards
Hey guys. Im new to this stuff and I will be running my first ever stack sort of thing starting with AP and recreate, and I had a few questions.

First, I would like advice on how to stack it, so like when/how often. Also, I want to know what types of cardio/how much of it to do. And lastly how I should manage my diet. What types of things should I eat, and how much carb intake? I will do what it takes, I just want the best results possible.

all advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First, I would like advice on how to stack it, so like when/how often.
follow directions on the box.
Also, I want to know what types of cardio/how much of it to do.
this is preference, but HIIT cardio has shown to be most effective for fat-loss..try 2-3 sessions, 20-30min per session weekly.
And lastly how I should manage my diet. What types of things should I eat, and how much carb intake? .
sooo, you want a personal online trainer.. :D
if looking for weight loss, you'll need to be in a caloric deficit. there are many ways to structure a diet, but with AP in the mix you can keep the carbs higher than usual. maybe just start w/ a 40%C/40%P/20%F daily split and go from there, as every metabolsim is different. keep your carb sources clean (oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, black beans, etc.) and protein lean (lean beef, chicken breast, turkey breast, tune, baked fish, etc.), and get your share of fibrous veggies in (broccoli, spinach, salad)..