Refresh

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.47%

Refresh

I'm interested in Refresh, but I'm unable to find a write up or the ingredient profile. Where's the info?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    I'm interested in Refresh, but I'm unable to find a write up or the ingredient profile. Where's the info?
    Schizandrin 15% 500mgs
    Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
    Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
    Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mg

Quote Originally Posted by Strategicmove
    Refresh was designed to provide powerful adaptogenic and adrenal support, help strengthen immune and cardiovascular response, provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, support cognitive function and memory, as well as heighten concentration and focus in a potent, yet subtle manner. These benefits clearly reinforce any athlete's capacity to excel in activities requiring high levels of mental and physical exertion.
    A versatile matrix, Refresh can be taken first thing in the morning, or pre-workout along with a pre-workout formula such as Jack3d or DominATP, or even in the evening, depending on one's objective. If one desires to use Refresh to boost adaptogenic and adrenal capacity, while augmenting focus, concentration, cognitive and memory benefits on a given day, outside of a gym environment, it might be useful to dose it early in the day. For enjoying the same benefits during workout, Refresh can be taken pre-workout. For post-workout recovery support, Refresh may be supplemented in the evening of a workout day.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.47%

Thanks!
    •