Prime Dilemma

jmoney02

Awards
I'm running a cycle of Prime and I'm finishing up my third week. I ordered the twin pack with the free bottle of AP from Nutraplanet but heres the problem. It seems the twin pack is on back order and I've only got enough to last about another week. Chances are I'm going to run out before I get the delivery. Should I start right back up as soon as I get the new stuff and if so is it cool to jump right back into the 6-9 dosing. I guess I'm asking if you can "overdo it" using Prime? Is it necessary to cycle off? Thanks.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
if you have a week left worth of prime, don't worry np is very serious about their delievery time. if the product says next to it ships in 1-3 days (which prime does) then 90% of the time it does.

worst case scenario you get a few days off. lets your body rest, and that way when you start it up again it hits a little harder for a while.

worst case I'll sell you a bottle of prime and ship it today.... 70dollars free shipping do we have a deal??? :D

thats a joke.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running a cycle of Prime and I'm finishing up my third week. I ordered the twin pack with the free bottle of AP from Nutraplanet but heres the problem. It seems the twin pack is on back order and I've only got enough to last about another week. Chances are I'm going to run out before I get the delivery. Should I start right back up as soon as I get the new stuff and if so is it cool to jump right back into the 6-9 dosing. I guess I'm asking if you can "overdo it" using Prime? Is it necessary to cycle off? Thanks.
No need to cycle off. We have seen the best results at 10-16 weeks of use.

clemente13

Awards
I orderd last week on around midnight Sunday and it still has not shipped :( it said 1-3 days I want to cry

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
mine was on back order when i placed my order. placed it at night on sunday i think it was, shipped tuesday morning :)

clemente13

Awards
Great news my order shipped after I orderd it 8days ago I hope it gets here fast

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i had the exact same problem, had some prime from the release and started it then there was the delay at np so i got one in aus and started smashing them again, now i'll have enough for 9 weeks

gee the bottles are alot bigger these days :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just pick up right where you left off man, no worries here at all.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
dont overload to compensate for lost days...when i took to much prime it gave me loose very frequent stools...wasnt fun.....but that was only at high doses

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont overload to compensate for lost days...when i took to much prime it gave me loose very frequent stools...wasnt fun.....but that was only at high doses
Ive done 25 600mg/day on training days and 15 on off-days with no issues whatsoever... Well, only two problems... I hit a 45lb bench PR and my XXL shirts got too tight...

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Ive done 25 600mg/day on training days and 15 on off-days with no issues whatsoever... Well, only two problems... I hit a 45lb bench PR and my XXL shirts got too tight...
One bigger problem! Thats 50$ gone in less then 1 week lmfao !

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy ****!!!, I love prime, next go around with it I'm gonna try 12 caps a day.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When using 69(PRIME) why is there one day off per wk?
that's one of the optional dosing protocols, gives you a rest day and ensures one doesn't get into overtraining from wanting to train every day. also, it's an easy way to stretch the product out without sacrificing results and benefits, as feedback has shown no reduced effectiveness w/ this 1 day off weekly.
however - there are many (myself inc) who use the Prime 69 scheme on an every day basis.. :yup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's one of the optional dosing protocols, gives you a rest day and ensures one doesn't get into overtraining from wanting to train every day. also, it's an easy way to stretch the product out without sacrificing results and benefits, as feedback has shown no reduced effectiveness w/ this 1 day off weekly.
however - there are many (myself inc) who use the Prime 69 scheme on an every day basis.. :yup:
Exactly. VERY efficient and effective.