Jacked and BCAA's

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Jacked and BCAA's

Quick question,

Normally I drink 10g BCAA's in water and eat a banana pre-workout. Works for me. Well I picked up a container of Jacked to change up the routine a bit. Do you see anything wrong with adding 10g of BCAA's to a serving of Jacked pre-workout? I'm looking for pro's and/or con's.

I will leave you with this parting question to ponder: If the moon were made of cheese, would you eat it?

2. Registered User

No problem at all. There isn't really any pros or cons, they do different things. Jack3d will give you the energy to tear through your workout and push yourself further, and the BCAAs will fuel to help your body keep up and recover.

If thats all you're taking, jack3d and BCAAs, it might be worth sipping the BCAAs during the workout.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    No problem at all. There isn't really any pros or cons, they do different things. Jack3d will give you the energy to tear through your workout and push yourself further, and the BCAAs will fuel to help your body keep up and recover.

If thats all you're taking, jack3d and BCAAs, it might be worth sipping the BCAAs during the workout.
    Pretty much my thoughts as well, I suppose I was looking to see if anyone would second the motion.

What is the advantage to sipping the BCAA's during the workout, rather than 20 minutes before?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts as well, I suppose I was looking to see if anyone would second the motion.

What is the advantage to sipping the BCAA's during the workout, rather than 20 minutes before?
    During workout will help endurance and since amino acids absorb very fast, your muscles are getting a constant flow of nutrient to help rebuild as you work out.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    During workout will help endurance and since amino acids absorb very fast, your muscles are getting a constant flow of nutrient to help rebuild as you work out.
    Very well. I will give it a go. Thanks for the insight.
  6. Registered User

Very well. I will give it a go. Thanks for the insight.
    I'm sure you'll love jack3d!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

No issues at all. I frequently do this.
    If you need additional flavor, add a propel drink packet to the mix. You'll get natural flavoring AND additional BCAA absorption support.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Core ABC + Jacked preworkout = :-))))))
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    Core ABC + Jacked preworkout = :-))))))
    There you go!!! You can get the added Glutamine, Citrulline Malate and Beta-alanine! Not to mention a hearty dose of BCAA! Stack Jack3d with the Lemonade flavor of Core ABC!

Proper supplementation before and during workouts can significantly improve performance. That's where Core ABC comes in. Core ABC is ideal whether bulking up or slimming down. It was specifically designed to improve performance by building muscle, preventing catabolism (muscle loss), increasing endurance; and assisting recovery.

Core ABC uses the most effective, established ratio (2:1:1) of branch-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), to improve recovery and build muscle. Glutamine is included to help keep the body in a muscle-building state during training, while beta-alanine and citrulline malate are included in liberal amounts to help improve endurance Beta-alanine reduces lactic acid buildup and increases skeletal muscle carnosine levels, while citrulline malate reduces lactic acid buildup and ammonia concentration, at the same time increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.

Core ABC should be taken before and during training, but can also be taken at other times throughout the day to maximize its effectiveness.

A - 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense training.

B - 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency.

C - 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.

Whether bulking up or slimming down, the most can be gotten out of workouts when performing at optimal efficiency, and the ingredients in Core ABC are ideal for maximizing exercise performance and aiding recovery.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

I have been using other sites to gain my noob knowledge since beginning to exercise. Now I have advanced to this site. But so many interesting products in the threads are not available here but are at the mass marketing site known as phhfftttt ... I will continue to work up my first big order from here.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Today my order came in. I utilized 2 scoops of Jack3d. I also sipped 10g's BCAA during my workout. After one workout, so far so good.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Today my order came in. I utilized 2 scoops of Jack3d. I also sipped 10g's BCAA during my workout. After one workout, so far so good.
    Awesome!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:03 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 01:08 PM