USPlabs announces the GREATEST Deal in History-No RISK all REWARD!!!

Unprecedented Money-Back Guarantee On The World’s Most Unbelievable Sale

Prime Twin Pack (2 bottles - 120 count, 800 mgs) Plus FREE Anabolic-Pump (90 count)

100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product — Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer?

WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer You’ll be THRILLED with what natural products can do.

We have eliminated ALL risk – All you have to do is train and eat!

1. Dosing: 69 Protocol - 9 caps a day on workout days, 6 caps on off days, 6 days on/1 day off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

Video Testimonials for Prime/Anabolic-Pump

Doug Miller - PRIME
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Chris Duffin - PRIME

Curt Dennis

Mike Uzar

Steve N - PRIME

Bryan - PRIME

Dave - PRIME

Dustin Leonard -PRIME

Josh Niemi - PRIME

Mike F - PRIME

Sam Cox - Stack

Tommy Day - Stack

Calvin Freeman - Stack (PRIME/Jack3d)

Chris Tucker - Full Stack

Jason Timman - Full Stack

Mitch Berger - Stack (PRIME/Jack3d)

Tristan from NY - Anabolic-Pump

Alex - Prime/Anabolic-Pump

Tommy - Anabolic-Pump

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Dang Jacob, your killing me in a good way. I picked this up. I didnt need more so too speak, but it is the best deal ive ever seen. Dont worry you wont be sending me a refund, I know it works.