Hey Guys! Little help here...

TheLeper

Awards
Hey everyone,
I have come to the conclusion that I can't do any radical diets such as V-diet, or any of Lyle Mcdonald's diet plans. I am 5'11'', 200lbs at 18-20% Body Fat and I'm asking anyone reading this to help me out on a fatloss plan that is realistic. I'm looking to lose more fat and to retain muscle mass, gaining a few if it occured, is great too. I have used AP/P-slin in the past and love every bit of it. I saw the new O-E-P, looks great, but I honestly can't do anything that involves any type of methylated PEA/ephedrine/brain altering substance b/c of my add'ness. I get paradoxal effects every time. I'm not saying that I KNOW what's in O-E-P because I surely don't, I was just making note of that.

It looks like the Recreate/AP combo pack is nice, and I came to this board because I know many people that trust ya'lls opinion and so do I. What do you guys recommend I do? Thank you all!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
It's not that you can't do diets, because you can. It's that its not fun and you don't want to :)

Honestly, I think your complete focus needs to be on your diet right now and not supplements. Because if you don't get that down and discipline yourself in that area, you will always struggle no matter how potent the supplements are that you are on. We'd be more than happy to help any questions you may have on diet/nutrition obviously.

To answer your question, AP is awesome and would help a lot with controlling your carbohydrates. Recreate would also be a great option with regards to low stim fat burning which sounds like is the fit you need.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
It's not that you can't do diets, because you can. It's that its not fun and you don't want to :)
I'd add that one of the biggest mistakes I see people make, especially with "radical" diets, is jumping in too quick. The key is to ease yourself in slowly, one meal at a time, starting with breakfast.

The better your cut diet gets, the faster results you'll get. Don't rush in a diet the first time you try it. Trying to change too much in one go with lead to frustration or under eating causing your body to freak out.

As your diet starts to get on track, then add in supplements. AP and recreate is an awesome stack when the diet is right. Infact, when I recently ran this, I started AP alone for about 10 days or so, made sure I was getting good results with that, then added in recreate.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd add that one of the biggest mistakes I see people make, especially with "radical" diets, is jumping in too quick. The key is to ease yourself in slowly, one meal at a time, starting with breakfast.

The better your cut diet gets, the faster results you'll get. Don't rush in a diet the first time you try it. Trying to change too much in one go with lead to frustration or under eating causing your body to freak out.

As your diet starts to get on track, then add in supplements. AP and recreate is an awesome stack when the diet is right. Infact, when I recently ran this, I started AP alone for about 10 days or so, made sure I was getting good results with that, then added in recreate.
Good post man, it takes me a good 4 weeks to work my way into a strict diet :veryhappy:

TheLeper

Awards
Thank you all for the kind words of truth. You guys are exactly right too, jumping into things right away is a mistake. I feel like i've gotten back to square one since getting fat again from prior/post being married/honeymoon. I just have plenty of AP left from LAST year's big sale actually, need to use them before they all expire. Do ya recommend to start out with a slight deficiency in cals and what type of % breakdown of macros? I'm always worried about too many carbs. I love carbs more than anything, It's like a drug that works every time :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AnabolicPump aint like milk ;) I have a bottle of Powerfull I discovered had expired about 6 months ago. It's still good to go, I havent noticed the effects any weaker.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good post man, it takes me a good 4 weeks to work my way into a strict diet :veryhappy:
totally true, for most people it is a process that needs to be entered into slowly. As for many of us, jumping in both feet, can be too harsh a reality

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
totally true, for most people it is a process that needs to be entered into slowly. As for many of us, jumping in both feet, can be too harsh a reality
And you should never jump into anything and radical diets are not effective over the long haul. Lifestyle changes are where it's at. Constantly improving over time these are the things that last. That's why I like recomp it's sensible and effective allowing you to change over time and keep it going. It's a good thing we will never be perfect that way we can always improve.