Another Prime thread

jmoney02

Awards
I just picked up a bottle of Prime (my 1st) and am really amped up to get it started. The bottle suggests a 6 week run, but dosing at 6 a day will only get me through 4 to 5 weeks. Will a 4 week cycle be sufficient?
Also, I'm sure its on the box, but should you take time off between cycles?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just picked up a bottle of Prime (my 1st) and am really amped up to get it started. The bottle suggests a 6 week run, but dosing at 6 a day will only get me through 4 to 5 weeks. Will a 4 week cycle be sufficient?
Also, I'm sure its on the box, but should you take time off between cycles?
A 4 week cycle will do quite a bit for strength and you will definitely see some physical changes, but your going to be very sad when that 4 weeks is up. 4 weeks is ok but 6 is better. If I were you I would buy another bottle and run it for 2 more weeks at an elevated dose.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I just recently finished a five and a half week run of Prime and I also recommend you pick up another bottle. I did six a day six days a week the first week but upped the dose after that and ended up taking nine on lifting days and six on non lifting days, taking it every day of the week. Some say the effects of Prime are dose dependent, and I definitely think doing the six / nine scheme will yield you better results than what the bottle recommends. Strength gains will come in the first week or two but don't be discouraged if it takes until weeks three or four to see real physical change - that's how long it took for me to notice. Eat like a horse and you will put on the pounds with little body fat, I started a 193 and ended up at 205 at the end of my run.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recently finished a five and a half week run of Prime and I also recommend you pick up another bottle. I did six a day six days a week the first week but upped the dose after that and ended up taking nine on lifting days and six on non lifting days, taking it every day of the week. Some say the effects of Prime are dose dependent, and I definitely think doing the six / nine scheme will yield you better results than what the bottle recommends. Strength gains will come in the first week or two but don't be discouraged if it takes until weeks three or four to see real physical change - that's how long it took for me to notice. Eat like a horse and you will put on the pounds with little body fat, I started a 193 and ended up at 205 at the end of my run.
Thank you for the feedback! I am glad to read that you enjooyed your run of PRIME. The PRIME 69 Protocol is a real breakthrough in PRIME supplementation. :thumbsup:

jmoney02

Awards
thanks for all the feedback. Sounds like I need to scrounge up the money and pick up another bottle.
So heres another question. I am going away for Thanksgiving and probably wont work out much/at all over a period of about 4 days. should I still dose the 6 per day even though it will be an extended period of time?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for all the feedback. Sounds like I need to scrounge up the money and pick up another bottle.
So heres another question. I am going away for Thanksgiving and probably wont work out much/at all over a period of about 4 days. should I still dose the 6 per day even though it will be an extended period of time?
4 days, I dont see that being an extended period. I am sure you would be ok dosing down to 4 caps per day. Id increase back to 6 the day prior to your return though.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 2nd run of prime both times used 2 bottles its the way to go. I had noticable strenght gains first time but diet wasnt tuned to gain weight so i cant comment on that. I did 6 a day for a while which is what im doing now and upped to 9 and 6 aswell. With the 800Mg caps i may stick with 6 a day to make it last longer since its like im taking 8 of old ones and i felt great results from that. You'll love this product its honestly the only supp ive felt worked for me besides the basics.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on my 2nd run of prime both times used 2 bottles its the way to go. I had noticable strenght gains first time but diet wasnt tuned to gain weight so i cant comment on that. I did 6 a day for a while which is what im doing now and upped to 9 and 6 aswell. With the 800Mg caps i may stick with 6 a day to make it last longer since its like im taking 8 of old ones and i felt great results from that. You'll love this product its honestly the only supp ive felt worked for me besides the basics.
Great input JS. Thank You!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Quick question...
I did the math and at 6 and 9 per day on the 600mg caps it equals 3600mg and 5400mgs per day
However with the new 800mg caps you need only 4 1/2 caps on off days and 6.75 caps on training days for the same mgs. So my question is would running 4 caps on off days and 7 caps on training days be a good idea. I want to make my run as long as possible at the highest possible doses.

Im really looking foreward to running Prime seeing as I just signed a contract at a new gym and Im really not impressed with my personal asthetics at the present time. Its time to step it up and make some changes!

Thanks Guys

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Just as a side note...I just did a little more math and at 4 and 7 caps/day while lifting 4days per week it adds up to exactly 240 caps. Which is two full bottles of Prime.
I just thought Id add that in here for those who dont feel like doing the math, which I am usually one of.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question...
I did the math and at 6 and 9 per day on the 600mg caps it equals 3600mg and 5400mgs per day
However with the new 800mg caps you need only 4 1/2 caps on off days and 6.75 caps on training days for the same mgs. So my question is would running 4 caps on off days and 7 caps on training days be a good idea. I want to make my run as long as possible at the highest possible doses.

Im really looking foreward to running Prime seeing as I just signed a contract at a new gym and Im really not impressed with my personal asthetics at the present time. Its time to step it up and make some changes!

Thanks Guys
That will be sufficient provided you have a good response to it. I think the higher dosing is for people who have average response or just want to go a little crazy. The thing with Prime is, elevated dosing does bring better results, that makes it hard for us to lay off and do lighter dosing. This does not mean lower dosing doesn't work well, it does for most people.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
That will be sufficient provided you have a good response to it. I think the higher dosing is for people who have average response or just want to go a little crazy. The thing with Prime is, elevated dosing does bring better results, that makes it hard for us to lay off and do lighter dosing. This does not mean lower dosing doesn't work well, it does for most people.
Right on