Powerfull research based Formula over 3 years in the market place.

  1. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Powerfull research based Formula over 3 years in the market place.CONTEST!


    PowerFULL A deep look at Dolichos Pruriens ingredient
    by Kenton Engel

    PureDOPA is a scientifically-balanced matrix containing a very particular extract of Dolichos Pruriens L., an L-DOPA containing compound that, combined with other constituents, vastly outperforms synthetic L-DOPA with 110% higher peak concentrations, 165% longer peak concentrations, and an onset time around 50% shorter [1]. L-DOPA’s action as it pertains to the release of endogenous growth hormone, then, is the transient increase in the peptide responsible for Growth Hormone release – GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone). Like L-DOPA, Mucuna Prurien’s postulated manner of increasing the activity of the Dopaminergic-Pituitary-GH release axis is through the potentiation of the cortico-basal ganglion complex, including the most prominent areas of Dopamine production and distribution (Substantia nigra, primarily). And like synthetic preparations of L-DOPA, research has reflected that the Substantia Nigra (the part of mid-brain containing the majority of Dopamine-producing ions) need not be in a degraded state to illicit to prominent GH induction, but rather, effects of oral L-DOPA administration have been noted in healthy, normal patients [3, 4, 15]. In fact, a transient endogenous growth hormone of 500% was in fact seen in a particular work [11], while an average increase of 221% in non-pathological state [i.e., healthy] participants was seen in another [14]. As stated, research has shown that this increase is most likely occurring by way of LD-induced hypothalamtic GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) production [2, 4].

    As has been state, it should be readily noted that the increases of plasma GHRH and GH [1,2,3,4] have been noted as a result of synthetic L-DOPA administration. However, Dolichos P.L., not only contains natural sources of L-DOPA, with demonstrated efficacy at raising L-DOPA (with its subsequent effect on GHRH and GH) of twice to three times that of synthetic L-DOPA [1, 6, 7], but also most likely contains independent L-DOPA enhancing adjuvents, or possibly inherent decarboxylase inhibitors [6. 7. 8]. The latter scenario is likely as Dopamine and its metabolites have not been found in the nigrostriatal tract after Mucuna administration [8], as well as a lack of dyskensia in Parkinson’s patients [1] and lack of side-effects in normal patients [3]. This data is indicative of a lack of Dopaminergic transmission in peripheral tissues.

    The final point of concern relative to L-DOPA, and therefore Dolichos P.L., is long-term safety and tolerability concerns associated with synthetic L-DOPA administration. Synthetic L-DOPA has been noted to have many adverse side-effects including hypertension, dyskenisia (uncontrollable movement), dizziness, nausea, and so on. However, Dolichos has not shown these same side-effects in Parkinson’s patients [1], and L-DOPA administration has not displayed these same side-effects in healthy, normal subjects [2, 3].

    Along with the above side-effects, synthetic L-DOPA has been shown to have damaging effects to dopamine ions in the region of the brain most responsible for dopamine transmission (the substantia nigra). This can lead to an aggregate decrease in endogenous dopamine production; however, DLP has displayed neuro-restorative effects in the relevant data, increasing levels of serotonin, dopamine, levadopa, and norepinephrine [9]. This is most likely due to a more efficient transmission of dopamine, and Mucuna containing NADH and COQ-10, both powerfull neurorestorative compounds [9. 10].

    Finally, recent studies have also found that Mucuna pruriens Linn. Produced a significant and sustained increase in sexual activity in normal male rats; additionally, in infertile men, it was able to increase Luteinzing Hormone (LH) levels close to 23-41% while also increasing total testosterone by approximately 27-39% [13]; it was also able to decrease prolactin levels by 11-32%. [13] The authors of the studies believe that these beneficial effects may be, at least in part, due to the decrease in prolactin levels and a general decrease in cortisol and stress. Specifically, they believe that the elevated cortisol levels seen with stress can, over an extended period of time, lead to a decrease in testosterone production, while at the same time; elevated prolactin in men may also decrease signaling from the brain to produce testosterone as well. The plant Mucuna pruriens appears to counteract these detrimental changes. This cortisol-attenuating capacity, coupled with L-DOPA mediated hypersexuality [12], may also explain why MP is regarded, anecdotally, as having a marked virility-inducing capacity.

  2. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Literature:

    [1] Mucuna pruriens in Parkinson's disease: a double blind clinical and pharmacological study. Katzenschlager R, et al.

    [2] L-dopa stimulates release of hypothalamic growth hormone-releasing hormone in humans. K Chihara, et al.

    [3]Intravenous levodopa administration in humans based on a two-compartment kinetic model. Mollie Gordon, et al.

    [4] Effect of oral administration of L-dopa on the plasma levels of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) in normal subjects and patients with various endocrine and metabolic diseases. Mitsuhashi S, et al.

    [5] Bioavailability of L-DOPA from HP-200 - a Formulation of Seed Powder of Mucuna pruriens (Bak): a Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study. S.Mahajani et al.,

    [6] Mucuna pruriens proves more effective than L-DOPA in Parkinson's disease animal model. Ghazala Hussian, Bala V. Manyam

    [7] Beans (Mucuna Pruriens) For Parkinsons Disease:An Herbal Alternative. Bala V. Manyam, M.D.,

    [8] Effect of antiparkinson drug HP-200 (Mucuna pruriens) on the central monoaminergic neurotransmitters. Bala V. Manyam et al.,

    [9] Neuroprotective effects of the antiparkinson drug Mucuna pruriens. Manywam et al.,

    [10] Protecting Axonal Degeneration by Increasing Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Levels in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis Models. Shinjiro Kaneko, et al.

    [11] Provocative tests of growth-hormone release. A comparison of results with seven stimuli. Lin T, Tucci JR. Ann Intern Med. 1974 Apr;80(4):464-9

    [12] Psychomotor, neuroendocrine and behavioural effects after oral administration of levodopa in normal volunteers. Sabbe B, Hulstijn W, Maes M, et al. Psychiatry Res. 2004 Aug 30;128(1):103-106
    [13] Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis. Shukla KK, Mahdi AA, Ahmad MK, et al. Fertil Steril. 2008 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print]

    [14] Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age. Greenspan SL, Sparrow D, Rowe JW. Horm Res. 1991;36(1-2):41-6.
  3. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Win an OEP...

    Interpert Kentons article and win an opportunity to win free VIP bottle of the very anticipated OEP!!!!!

    Anyone that puts in a decent response is entered into a lotter. Not sure how many bottles that I am giving away...
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    danieltx13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    40367
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    71.6%

    Basically, it seems that Engel is saying that PureDOPA is a solid product. The natural form of L-DOPA found in the Dolichos Pruriens L. extract (Mucuna Pruriens L.) seems to be more effective and have less overall side effects than synthetic L-DOPA. For example, he says that the extract appears to be two to three times as effective at raising L-DOPA and GHRH / GH levels as synthetic L-DOPA. In addition, Engel says that recent studies have shown it increases sexual activity in rats, as well as raises testosterone and LH levels in infertile men. Simply put, science supports that the ingredient will up your GHRH / GH output as well as testosterone levels.
  5. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

    Good post above, Hard to know what to add ...

    Aside from PureDOPA being a superior product then synthetic L-Dopa, not only in giving a much better result at a lower dose, which is impressive to say the least, but ...

    What concerns me most is while synthetic L-Dopa has side effects, PureDOPA doesn't seem to, and in some cases seems to have the opposite effect, like in the case of the neuro-degradative effect of synthetic L-Dopa can have and the neuro-restorative effect of PureDOPA.

    While these side effects are mostly in people who are already sick, to me it speaks volumes on the long term potential of PureDOPA and by relation, PowerFULL.

    This gives HUGE potential to the long term use of PureDOPA without side effects and also what looks to be some possible and impressive medical applications of it. Huge props to USP for that!

    Hats off to J and USP for actually rewarding people for educating themselves. Just goes to give me more faith in your products and to want to educate myself more on these reports. USP Labs fan for life!
  6. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    who is this Kenton Engel
  7. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    417
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    59.1%

    this could be a bad thing if the drug companys decide to do with it what there trying to do with p5p
  8. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    this could be a bad thing if the drug companys decide to do with it what there trying to do with p5p
    Want to fill us in on what they're doing? Seriously curious.
  9. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    23.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    reading that article was like mental masturbation for a nerd like me. Just goes to show the quality of USP products
  10. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    417
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    59.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Want to fill us in on what they're doing? Seriously curious.
    Trying to make p5p a percription drug
  11. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Literature:

    [1] Mucuna pruriens in Parkinson's disease: a double blind clinical and pharmacological study. Katzenschlager R, et al.

    [2] L-dopa stimulates release of hypothalamic growth hormone-releasing hormone in humans. K Chihara, et al.

    [3]Intravenous levodopa administration in humans based on a two-compartment kinetic model. Mollie Gordon, et al.

    [4] Effect of oral administration of L-dopa on the plasma levels of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) in normal subjects and patients with various endocrine and metabolic diseases. Mitsuhashi S, et al.

    [5] Bioavailability of L-DOPA from HP-200 - a Formulation of Seed Powder of Mucuna pruriens (Bak): a Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study. S.Mahajani et al.,

    [6] Mucuna pruriens proves more effective than L-DOPA in Parkinson's disease animal model. Ghazala Hussian, Bala V. Manyam

    [7] Beans (Mucuna Pruriens) For Parkinsons Disease:An Herbal Alternative. Bala V. Manyam, M.D.,

    [8] Effect of antiparkinson drug HP-200 (Mucuna pruriens) on the central monoaminergic neurotransmitters. Bala V. Manyam et al.,

    [9] Neuroprotective effects of the antiparkinson drug Mucuna pruriens. Manywam et al.,

    [10] Protecting Axonal Degeneration by Increasing Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Levels in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis Models. Shinjiro Kaneko, et al.

    [11] Provocative tests of growth-hormone release. A comparison of results with seven stimuli. Lin T, Tucci JR. Ann Intern Med. 1974 Apr;80(4):464-9

    [12] Psychomotor, neuroendocrine and behavioural effects after oral administration of levodopa in normal volunteers. Sabbe B, Hulstijn W, Maes M, et al. Psychiatry Res. 2004 Aug 30;128(1):103-106
    [13] Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis. Shukla KK, Mahdi AA, Ahmad MK, et al. Fertil Steril. 2008 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print]

    [14] Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age. Greenspan SL, Sparrow D, Rowe JW. Horm Res. 1991;36(1-2):41-6.
    I'm personally reluctant to mess around with dopamine receptors.
  12. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    The one and only Joe Dirt of AM??

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    who is this Kenton Engel
  13. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    The one and only Joe Dirt of AM??
    hahah right...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  14. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    hahah right...
    That's pronounced Joe Dee urh-tay. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  15. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    In a nutshell he is basically stating that not only is PowerFULL more safe than synthetic L-Dopa but it is also more efficient in crossing the membrane needed to LDopa to function making it far superior in efficacy for growth hormone production, while being less damaging to the tissue. Healthwise is more beneficial in all aspects and also has the ability to restore beneficial hormone levels allowing for increased testosterone while at the same time lowering cortisol and prolactin levels. This can limit stress induced damage to muscle tissue, libido and the hormonal axis. It also has other homeopathic medicinal purposes such as limiting the shaking in Parkinsons patients.

    I could go on to list the thousand of health and even aesthetic benefits of having naturally higher growth hormone and testosterone levels but won't go to far in into it but consider this. The increase in LH brings up testosterone levels naturally with out creating an imbalance in the testosterone/estrogen axiz this mean it could be used as part of a PCT without having to worry about estrogen rebound. Higher levels of growth hormone rejuvinate the skin and help return elasticity to it. Both growth hormone and testosterone have anabolic and lypolitic properties as most of you know. So it helps while trying to gain lean muscle mass, and lose fat, improving overall body composition.

    In one sentence though, I think he said. PowerFULL is the an extremely effective natural performance supplement with surprising overall health benefits and no known negative side. Yeah I think that is what he said...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  16. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    23.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In a nutshell he is basically stating that not only is PowerFULL more safe than synthetic L-Dopa but it is also more efficient in crossing the membrane needed to LDopa to function making it far superior in efficacy for growth hormone production, while being less damaging to the tissue. Healthwise is more beneficial in all aspects and also has the ability to restore beneficial hormone levels allowing for increased testosterone while at the same time lowering cortisol and prolactin levels. This can limit stress induced damage to muscle tissue, libido and the hormonal axis. It also has other homeopathic medicinal purposes such as limiting the shaking in Parkinsons patients.

    I could go on to list the thousand of health and even aesthetic benefits of having naturally higher growth hormone and testosterone levels but won't go to far in into it but consider this. The increase in LH brings up testosterone levels naturally with out creating an imbalance in the testosterone/estrogen axiz this mean it could be used as part of a PCT without having to worry about estrogen rebound. Higher levels of growth hormone rejuvinate the skin and help return elasticity to it. Both growth hormone and testosterone have anabolic and lypolitic properties as most of you know. So it helps while trying to gain lean muscle mass, and lose fat, improving overall body composition.

    In one sentence though, I think he said. PowerFULL is the an extremely effective natural performance supplement with surprising overall health benefits and no known negative side. Yeah I think that is what he said...
    very well articulated... i think his name should go into the lottery twice for that post! haha
  17. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Interpert Kentons article...
    that's usually a difficult task but this time it's easy..
    basically, much like other USP products, this means the natty way to go is not only safer, not only legal, not only sans side effects and hormonal skewing -- but, incredibly, also MORE effective!
  18. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    that's usually a difficult task but this time it's easy..
    basically, much like other USP products, this means the natty way to go is not only safer, not only legal, not only sans side effects and hormonal skewing -- but, incredibly, also MORE effective!
    Snags! You look like a mack truck in your avatar!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  19. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    haha..just an old Peterbuilt still running around the roads..


    YouTube- Jay Lenos 1960 Peterbuilt Hotrod Truck called Piss'd Off Pete

    YouTube- Jay Lenos 1960 Peterbuilt Hotrod Truck called Piss'd Off Pete

    thx bro.
  20. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    hahahhha WOW!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  21. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Win an OEP...

    Interpert Kentons article and win an opportunity to win free VIP bottle of the very anticipated OEP!!!!!

    Anyone that puts in a decent response is entered into a lotter. Not sure how many bottles that I am giving away...
    I am thinking of applying!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am thinking of applying!
    haha good luck Strat!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  23. New Member
    danieltx13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    40367
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    71.6%

    When are winners going to be announced?
  24. New Member
    am1177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    81.97%

    Is it ok stacking PowerFull with a thermogenic type stuff like HydroxyCut Hardcore X?
  25. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by am1177 View Post
    Is it ok stacking PowerFull with a thermogenic type stuff like HydroxyCut Hardcore X?
    Yes, this type of stack is great for fat-loss, muscle preservation situations.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  26. New Member
    am1177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    81.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Yes, this type of stack is great for fat-loss, muscle preservation situations.
    That sounds good.
    One more thing I would like to know is that if it's OK to take PowerFull and HCHX at the same time.
    These two require the same intake timing, before meals, except PowerFull's before bed.
    I wonder if HCHX's ingredients affect PoerFull's or viceversa.
    Thanks in advance
  27. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by am1177 View Post
    I wonder if HCHX's ingredients affect PoerFull's or viceversa.
    no.
    however, some clarification: it is a misnomer to specify that PowerFULL is required to be taken before meals. in fact, you want to avoid carb consumption 1hr prior to and 1hr following consumption. the lone exception would be, the first dose 30min prior to breakfast (following the newly updated dosing schematic).
    I take my PowerFULL 2x daily - 3 caps, 30min preWO; and 3 caps, 30min before bed, both on empty stomach. personally, I am not a fan of the new directions, and since I work out in the mornings there is no need to have 1 cap before breakfast.
  28. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26194
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good reading even though most of it was over my head
  29. New Member
    am1177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    81.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    no.
    however, some clarification: it is a misnomer to specify that PowerFULL is required to be taken before meals. in fact, you want to avoid carb consumption 1hr prior to and 1hr following consumption. the lone exception would be, the first dose 30min prior to breakfast (following the newly updated dosing schematic).
    I take my PowerFULL 2x daily - 3 caps, 30min preWO; and 3 caps, 30min before bed, both on empty stomach. personally, I am not a fan of the new directions, and since I work out in the mornings there is no need to have 1 cap before breakfast.
    Thanks for your input
  30. New Member
    danieltx13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    40367
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    71.6%

    Were any winners ever chosen for this?
  31. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Amazing bump! Thank You!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 495
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 04:10 PM
  2. Good place to do research?
    By brooksy3434 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 08:31 AM
  3. Resveratrol mimic drug on market within five years
    By firecross in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 09:18 AM
  4. What's good based on research
    By william3162 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in