Powerfull research based Formula over 3 years in the market place.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Yes, this type of stack is great for fat-loss, muscle preservation situations.
    That sounds good.
    One more thing I would like to know is that if it's OK to take PowerFull and HCHX at the same time.
    These two require the same intake timing, before meals, except PowerFull's before bed.
    I wonder if HCHX's ingredients affect PoerFull's or viceversa.
    Thanks in advance

2. Quote Originally Posted by am1177 View Post
    I wonder if HCHX's ingredients affect PoerFull's or viceversa.
    no.
    however, some clarification: it is a misnomer to specify that PowerFULL is required to be taken before meals. in fact, you want to avoid carb consumption 1hr prior to and 1hr following consumption. the lone exception would be, the first dose 30min prior to breakfast (following the newly updated dosing schematic).
    I take my PowerFULL 2x daily - 3 caps, 30min preWO; and 3 caps, 30min before bed, both on empty stomach. personally, I am not a fan of the new directions, and since I work out in the mornings there is no need to have 1 cap before breakfast.
    •   

3. good reading even though most of it was over my head

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    no.
    however, some clarification: it is a misnomer to specify that PowerFULL is required to be taken before meals. in fact, you want to avoid carb consumption 1hr prior to and 1hr following consumption. the lone exception would be, the first dose 30min prior to breakfast (following the newly updated dosing schematic).
    I take my PowerFULL 2x daily - 3 caps, 30min preWO; and 3 caps, 30min before bed, both on empty stomach. personally, I am not a fan of the new directions, and since I work out in the mornings there is no need to have 1 cap before breakfast.
    Thanks for your input

5. Were any winners ever chosen for this?
    •   

6. Amazing bump! Thank You!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 495
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 03:10 PM
  2. Good place to do research?
    By brooksy3434 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 07:31 AM
  3. What's good based on research