Prime stacking question

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
How would prime stack with X-factor? Also, I know prime is good at recomping but would it be a waste of time to use during a cut to maintian/gain any size? Thanks

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would prime stack with X-factor? Also, I know prime is good at recomping but would it be a waste of time to use during a cut to maintian/gain any size? Thanks
CRAZY for a cut... Like Jacob said, top bodybuilding pro's are running PRIME down to their show dates... Nothing like it my friend...

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks guys! I'm really looking forward to this stack! Just gotta save up a little more for another bottle of x factor & prob 3 bottles of prime! Will start a log when I get things Rollin! I was looking at dougs log which he is an animal but where did he get some of the usp products such as product x & the such? Are those future releases?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks guys! I'm really looking forward to this stack! Just gotta save up a little more for another bottle of x factor & prob 3 bottles of prime! Will start a log when I get things Rollin! I was looking at dougs log which he is an animal but where did he get some of the usp products such as product x & the such? Are those future releases?
Jacob has A LOT of secret herbs floating around, in testing and such. Product X for example, may never see retail due to its cost (~180. per bottle)... But I can tell you this, I have NEVER used a compound like X...

With someone the caliber of Doug, we stop at nothing...

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I need him to shuttle some of those secret herbs my way haha! If he needs a tester to try something out tell him to contact me haha!....seriously I would though :)

Um yea, doug is killing it! Like his deadlift vid he posted! NIIIICCCEEE!

Wew, 180 per bottle is steep! But if it 'actually' worked then I would definately man up and buy it.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need him to shuttle some of those secret herbs my way haha! If he needs a tester to try something out tell him to contact me haha!....seriously I would though :)

Um yea, doug is killing it! Like his deadlift vid he posted! NIIIICCCEEE!

Wew, 180 per bottle is steep! But if it 'actually' worked then I would definately man up and buy it.
uhhhh..... it actually works.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Jacob has A LOT of secret herbs floating around, in testing and such. Product X for example, may never see retail due to its cost (~180. per bottle)... But I can tell you this, I have NEVER used a compound like X...

With someone the caliber of Doug, we stop at nothing...
I would say that it really does not matter about the price as most people are plunking down 200+ on stacking various supplements that are getting them ZERO benefit.

So, if product "X" is worth its weight, then, I would see no reason not to put it out there, as far as pricing goes that is.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say that it really does not matter about the price as most people are plunking down 200+ on stacking various supplements that are getting them ZERO benefit.

So, if product "X" is worth its weight, then, I would see no reason not to put it out there, as far as pricing goes that is.
It has nothing to do with if it works or not... It would be the guys that never used it downing it anyway...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The day i get my MD or DO and making enough to support myself I will have a little bank account labeled " USP Account"......

So any little super herb jacob has I will be more then willing to empty that bank account to buy some!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It has nothing to do with if it works or not... It would be the guys that never used it downing it anyway...
They do that now and USPlabs is still rolling strong...

If there is something that is undeniably awesome about a product, even joebb.com user will get some...and remember, the same douche bags that are downing a product are usually the ones with a stash sitting right on their desk. They just say shyyt sometimes to be with the ´crowd´and to sound cool over the internet.

I say screw the haters.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They do that now and USPlabs is still rolling strong...

If there is something that is undeniably awesome about a product, even joebb.com user will get some...and remember, the same douche bags that are downing a product are usually the ones with a stash sitting right on their desk. They just say shyyt sometimes to be with the ´crowd´and to sound cool over the internet.

I say screw the haters.
I completely agree... Id love to see the product released, regardless of haters we will continue to put products out that reinvent the industry... I can tell you from my heart that Prod. X would do just that!!!