O YEA its 19.99--P-SLIN---Brilliant product!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with this product. What can I expect from it?

Not familiar with this product. What can I expect from it?
Like anabolic Pump on steroids..

Used preworkout with 60-100grams of carbohydrates. PSLIN will force feed carbohydrates into muscle cells producing amazing workouts!

I like to call it muscle specific insulin! No worries it is VERY safe and very effective...

endymion88

Awards
so what exactly makes it different than anabolic pump? if you could only use one which would you use?

endymion88

Awards
lol that's not helping me. why can you eat more carbs? i have three packs of pslin and i just ordered three asteroids stacks. so i'm curious what to do or if i should save some for a later time when something runs outs.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
lol that's not helping me. why can you eat more carbs? i have three packs of pslin and i just ordered three asteroids stacks. so i'm curious what to do or if i should save some for a later time when something runs outs.
Simple logic bro, one can eat more carbs WITHOUT storing glucose in adipose(fat) tissue while storing more glycogen in the muscles, this a GOOD thing.:cheers:

endymion88

Awards
so if you had a three month supply of pslin and 3 bottles of ap what would you do? dose them both right away or do one and save the other?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
so if you had a three month supply of pslin and 3 bottles of ap what would you do? dose them both right away or do one and save the other?
I personally use both at the same time, but for the average person who uses it more for bodybuilding purposes, take ap when you are cutting, and pslin when you are bulking.

clemente13

Awards
When I do a heavy lift day I take both I take AP with meals and P-slin pre workout with my recreate and JACK3D..... my muscles feel more fuller when I lift and it gives me wings hahahahaha

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check it be'foe you wreck it...

Killer P-Slin powered intra-training shake...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
That is so ridiculously cheap Jacob must have taken half the ingredients out and not told anyone.

He would....

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
Hey boro,

I'm running out of my bulk p-slin and now got the caps. May you elaborate why one should break the caps open and mix it in water? Is it of great importance? With my bulk i just shoveled it down with some water 15 minutes before my shake.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey boro,

I'm running out of my bulk p-slin and now got the caps. May you elaborate why one should break the caps open and mix it in water? Is it of great importance? With my bulk i just shoveled it down with some water 15 minutes before my shake.
The shear volume of this shake and its intentional, extended consumption.

Take the capsule prior is fine, I personally found slightly better pumps and vascularity with this method.

Keep in mind this mix is intended to be consumed over the course of like 2 hours...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
hooraY USPLabs brought santa to us early this year!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check it be'foe you wreck it...

Killer P-Slin powered intra-training shake...
Can't wait to try this MassMonsterShake:D, I'm gonna try it Tuesday and I'll let ya know how it works out for me:D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to try this MassMonsterShake:D, I'm gonna try it Tuesday and I'll let ya know how it works out for me:D
Very cool. Let us know how you like the layout...

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
already have P-Slin & AP, but if it's still at this price come Friday, I'm getting more! I had some of my best workouts on this stuff! Now I want to try this shake!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
already have P-Slin & AP, but if it's still at this price come Friday, I'm getting more! I had some of my best workouts on this stuff! Now I want to try this shake!
Sounds great. Thanks for your support! :thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool. Let us know how you like the layout...
I loved it, I did chest and cardio today, felt amazing pumps and non stop energy through the whole workout, I felt 110% the whole time. I will be adding it into my schedule 2 times a week. :)

ecupirate

Awards
I am going to be using pslin with my pre work meal. Which type of carb do you guys prefer when taking pslin? by type i mean do you like oatmeal, grits, wheat bread, or gatoraid... just want to hear what people have had the best experience with.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to be using pslin with my pre work meal. Which type of carb do you guys prefer when taking pslin? by type i mean do you like oatmeal, grits, wheat bread, or gatoraid... just want to hear what people have had the best experience with.
Oats are a great choice.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Just got a few boxes of this stuff!! One question, are the pills supposed to be hard? Some of my pills have a hard broken up substance inside them. You can shake the pill and it sounds like there are pellets in them.

Is this common?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got a few boxes of this stuff!! One question, are the pills supposed to be hard? Some of my pills have a hard broken up substance inside them. You can shake the pill and it sounds like there are pellets in them.

Is this common?
YUP! It's from the moisture don't worry it still works the same-Amazing!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Is this common?
No issues.