Jack3d ingredient breakdown

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello,

I was wondering about how much of 1scoop consists of Creatine Monohydrate, AAKG & Beta-Alanine. I want to up the dose on these three but I don't wanna skip my favourite pre workout supplement because of this.
If someone could tell me how many grams of CM, AAKG & Beta-Alanine is in one scoop I would be greatful!

Regards,

//CC

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a proprietary formula so chances of that being revealed are slim. I am sure if you add in some extra of the three above it will not hurt. Why not start with an additional 3 grams Mono, 1 AAKG and 1 Beta; add more of the later if you don't get the desired effect.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a proprietary formula so chances of that being revealed are slim. I am sure if you add in some extra of the three above it will not hurt. Why not start with an additional 3 grams Mono, 1 AAKG and 1 Beta; add more of the later if you don't get the desired effect.
Yeah you got a point there, waiting in vane i guess.. Thanx for the advice man, I will try that :)

//CC

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Jack3d profile is proprietary. With the amount of copy-cat product producing going on right now, we cannot release the exact amounts or ratios. I truly hope you understand this.

I will add that if you are interested in adding some additional ingredients to Jack3d, you should look into DominATP (w/ FREE Refresh!).

Dicreatine Malate 4500 mg
Beta Alanine 3000 mg
Leucine 5000 mg
Citrulline Malate 3500 mg
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg

Price: $29.99

Availability: In Stock Now! (Ships in 1-2 Business Days)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Jack3d profile is proprietary. With the amount of copy-cat product producing going on right now, we cannot release the exact amounts or ratios. I truly hope you understand this.

I will add that if you are interested in adding some additional ingredients to Jack3d, you should look into DominATP (w/ FREE Refresh!).

Dicreatine Malate 4500 mg
Beta Alanine 3000 mg
Leucine 5000 mg
Citrulline Malate 3500 mg
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg

Price: $29.99

Availability: In Stock Now! (Ships in 1-2 Business Days)
Thanx for the info man! Haven't looked into this product but now that I read you can stack it with Jack3d it certainly peeks my interest ;)

Thanks again man!

//CC