djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is Tribulus Aquaticus? Terminalia Chebula? - Yahoo! Answers

Ok these 2 coumpounds were recently introduced in supplements. Since I still wait to see ANY proof that sclareolides do anything for fat loss and it's been some years I'd really like if someone could find me any data the 2 above can do anything for making us bigger and stronger. For Terminalia I so far have found that

1 Growth-inhibiting activity of active component isolated from Terminalia chebula fruits against intestinal bacteria
It reduces farts

2 [2] Terminalia chebula (fruit) prevents liver toxicity caused by sub-chronic administration of rifampicin, isoniazid and pyrazinamide in combination.
It's good antibiotics liver protectant

3 Influence of Terminalia chebula on dermal wound healing in rats.
Applied dermally it helps with wound healing Ialuset like

For plant No2(a.k.a. water chestnut) I have found zero data.

Anyone have any more info?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there's plenty of logs around mate, if that helps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't want logs. Iv used 4 bottles my self. I would like studies.

I don't want logs. Iv used 4 bottles my self. I would like studies.
We conducted 2 clinical trials showing it did not bind to the androgen receptor or work as an antiglucocorticoid .

We also conducted over 20 in house blood tests that showed no significant increase in Testosterone.

Beyond that it is all we got at the moment.

With Innovation, the research really comes later.

At this point, Ancedotal results is all we can look at.

I will take positive ancedotal results over RAT research anyday.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We conducted two clinical trials showing it did not bind to the androgen receptor or work as an antiglucocorticoid.

We also conducted over 20 in house blood tests that showed no significant increase in testosterone.

With innovation, the research really comes later.

At this point, anecdotal results are all we can look at.

I will take positive anecdotal results over RAT research any day.
Good post!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he's back...guess who's back...he's back... guess who's back

:djparty:

Good post!
The forum's have breed "where is the research" when half the time the companies manipulate research in thier favor.

With PRIME, We logged it with beta Testers before release. Stag was a tester before he was a rep so he was part of the testing group and can testity that we indeed beta tested the product.

From the get go, we never said PRIME works exactly like this, We just translated what the beta testers told us and said it works and this what they beta testers experienced and that it is not a test booster.

Pretty damn Honest if you ask me!

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
We conducted 2 clinical trials showing it did not bind to the androgen receptor or work as an antiglucocorticoid .

We also conducted over 20 in house blood tests that showed no significant increase in Testosterone.

Beyond that it is all we got at the moment.

With Innovation, the research really comes later.

At this point, Ancedotal results is all we can look at.

I will take positive ancedotal results over RAT research anyday.
Great honest answer. I love that.

You admit to doing 2 clinical trials, both of which "fail" to prove Prime works. How many companies would admit to that?
Yet, anecdotal evidence has strongly shown that it does work with a large portion of people.

Personally, I'd rather have a supplement from a company who has earned trust by telling the truth and that most people say worked for them than one that "proves" it works in the lab, but doesn't yield results in the field.

BTW - I've taken Prime before, and will take again, in case anyone thought there was sarcasm in my post.

That makes me think of a guy who had hiccups yesterday (I'm serious). He tried a few things, but the hiccups stayed. Then a girl told him to drink water with a metal spoon on his forehead. (WTF I think. Just wants to make him look dumb...so I watched). Sure enough - it cured his hiccups.

Now - 1 hour later, a girl gets hiccups. (I should mention that we're on set shooting a tv show, so uncontrolled noise is an extreme no-no). She's told about the metal spoon on the forehead while drinking water trick - and it worked for her too. I never would have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. I'm guessing distraction of some sort (that's what I thought of my eat peanut butter trick), but that's not the point. The point is, I'm sure there's no scientific studies backing up this method of curing hiccups, but it went 2 for 2 when nothing else was working. She can't explain why it works - she can only provide anecdotal evidence that it does - and that was enough for me. It's the first thing I'll be trying if I ever have them.

Again - thanks for the honesty.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ya but it's not on yahoo answers or Wikipedia so how can it be valid :lmao:

:redeemerwhore:

Great honest answer. I love that.

You admit to doing 2 clinical trials, both of which "fail" to prove Prime works. How many companies would admit to that?
Yet, anecdotal evidence has strongly shown that it does work with a large portion of people.

Personally, I'd rather have a supplement from a company who has earned trust by telling the truth and that most people say worked for them than one that "proves" it works in the lab, but doesn't yield results in the field.

BTW - I've taken Prime before, and will take again, in case anyone thought there was sarcasm in my post.

That makes me think of a guy who had hiccups yesterday (I'm serious). He tried a few things, but the hiccups stayed. Then a girl told him to drink water with a metal spoon on his forehead. (WTF I think. Just wants to make him look dumb...so I watched). Sure enough - it cured his hiccups.

Now - 1 hour later, a girl gets hiccups. (I should mention that we're on set shooting a tv show, so uncontrolled noise is an extreme no-no). She's told about the metal spoon on the forehead while drinking water trick - and it worked for her too. I never would have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. I'm guessing distraction of some sort (that's what I thought of my eat peanut butter trick), but that's not the point. The point is, I'm sure there's no scientific studies backing up this method of curing hiccups, but it went 2 for 2 when nothing else was working. She can't explain why it works - she can only provide anecdotal evidence that it does - and that was enough for me. It's the first thing I'll be trying if I ever have them.

Again - thanks for the honesty.
At first, I had that view but now I see it differently and not as a "fail." We now know it's non Hormonal.

Pretty significant to find a non Hormonal anabolic which can be used with almost every other supplement on the market.

On the other hand, would of love to of stated it increased testosterone significantly because that is VERY easy and profitable sell!

Protein, Creatine and testbooster is the market...

Now we have to educate and with a name that starts with Tribulus, Imagine our work!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The forum's have breed "where is the research" when half the time the companies manipulate research in thier favor.

With PRIME, We logged it with beta Testers before release. Stag was a tester before he was a rep so he was part of the testing group and can testity that we indeed beta tested the product.

From the get go, we never said PRIME works exactly like this, We just translated what the beta testers told us and said it works and this what they beta testers experienced and that it is not a test booster.

Pretty damn Honest if you ask me!
Yes, that is correct. I was in fact one of the PRIME beta-testers, and that was before my affiliation with USPLabs. I left some remarks in a few threads here at the time, with detailed feedback at usplabsdirect.com's forum.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love my Prime! :01:

yep, I was indeed quite proud to be one of the first beta-testers for Prime, February/March '08 while in the midst of preparing for the Ohio Natural show..results were phenomenal from the beginning for me!
the feedback from the majority of us was overwhelmingly positive..I can say personally that I never recovered like that before - while pushing myself like a madman for a short-duration prep - and had strength like I did as I neared a show!

okay, plug over, thx for your time. :D

Jacob - are we still hypothesizing that Prime impacts acetylcholine levels?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing that is often overlooked is that the complex relationships in endocrinology are still not completely understood. That's why you have results "on paper" and then there's real world results.