Traveling overseas...

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
My job is taking me to Finland for about two weeks. I hope to be able to take these. Anyone think there will be an issue taking them overseas?

Copenhagan to Helsinki.

Taking Anabolic pump and p-slin.

Last edited:
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Will you be checking in luggage or only carry on? Check it in if you can otherwise if you get your hand luggage checked you may get asked some questions about them. I've done a tonne of traveling around Europe, really comes down to who looks through your bag and weather they can be bothered looking into it any further.

Maybe check the embassy website and see if they are on the banned substance list which i very much doubt they are.

but yeah, just check it in and it will take any hassle or worry out of it.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree with australian made, putting them in your check in luggage will avoid any hassle.i have traveled to various countries many times in my life and never had any problems with my luggage.i have also carried good amounts of supplements with me and was fine.soon i will be taking a bag full of suplements (about 40 pounds) to india, it will be interesting to see if they will question me, but i am not worried,since,unless you are carrying illegal drugs, nobody seems to care.