Pslin right after workout

1. Pslin right after workout

Currently using Pslin with my carb meal before workout.. Roughly 30 minutes before I workout.. 45 minutes if you count the 15 minute wait after dosing Pslin..

I am going to take it on my last set but I also want to eat my Xtreme Formulations BCAA's right after workout along with my KreAlklyn Creatine..

Do I need to wait the 15 minutes before I use the other supps with the slin, or can I take all 3 together??

Dont want to waste my slin is all

2. Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    Currently using Pslin with my carb meal before workout.. Roughly 30 minutes before I workout.. 45 minutes if you count the 15 minute wait after dosing Pslin..

I am going to take it on my last set but I also want to eat my Xtreme Formulations BCAA's right after workout along with my KreAlklyn Creatine..

Do I need to wait the 15 minutes before I use the other supps with the slin, or can I take all 3 together??

Dont want to waste my slin is all
    I don't really see a need for it after your workout. I would leave it out, your body is already in overdrive doing (pretty much) the same thing the P-Slin triggers when its not post-workout. Besides the P-Slin is still in your system and working 45min after dosage anyways. Get those BCAA's in starting mid-WO imo and sip till the end and post.

3. Thanks bro, that will save me some pslin and that is all good with me
    •   

4. I tend to dose P-slin post workout with large carb-meals. I notice much less bloat. Also, I tend to lack hunger post-workout, where the carbohydrate cravings I get with P-slin help.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

5. Maybe I should use AP b4 workout and then PSlin afterwards. That is fine with me also as Im trying to make the best gains possible. I have a cut coming the first part of the yr and want this dialed in

6. Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    Maybe I should use AP b4 workout and then PSlin afterwards. That is fine with me also as Im trying to make the best gains possible. I have a cut coming the first part of the yr and want this dialed in
    This is what I do, and it works very well. I notice much more muscle fullness with little to no bloat. Recovery seems better when using this protocol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    This is what I do, and it works very well. I notice much more muscle fullness with little to no bloat. Recovery seems better when using this protocol.
    For sure.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

8. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    For sure.
    MMMMMMMM Burgers...

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATD and Pslin
    By Rhyno in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 11:50 PM
  2. PSLIN pre-W/O
    By we1todd2it3 in forum Supplements