P-slin, Jack3d and AP

verickin07

Awards
How would " you " time these supplements together? I have used jack3d for 4 months now and absolutely love it. So now Im adding your ( USP Labs ) P-slin and AP to my supplement stack. Hopefully you suggest a few different ways I can do this. Thank you

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How would " you " time these supplements together? I have used jack3d for 4 months now and absolutely love it. So now Im adding your ( USP Labs ) P-slin and AP to my supplement stack. Hopefully you suggest a few different ways I can do this. Thank you
Well a couple questions first because dietary ratio has a lot to do with how you would incorporate the product as well as goals.

What is your diet like?
What are your specific goals?
What time of day do you lift?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well a couple questions first because dietary ratio has a lot to do with how you would incorporate the product as well as goals.

What is your diet like?
What are your specific goals?
What time of day do you lift?
Agreed, aside from saying "take as described on the bottle" we would need more info. With his diet question, would be good to be pretty specific.

verickin07

Awards
Thank you Mrkleen73 and blackjack for taking the time to read my post. My diet is below and my specific goal is to lower body fat percentage ( get rid of the fat covering my newly made muscles ). I workout at 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, 4 times a week.

1 scoop whey and 2 scoops of xtend, 2 grams of beta-alanine while I make breakfast

Breakfast
3 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup oatmeal
3 fish oils and Adams multivitamin

Meal 2
2 cans of tuna in H2O
No fat mayo
some kind of fruit

Lunch
Chicken salad with 8 oz steamed or grilled chicken breast
fat free dressing of some kind

Pre work out
1.5 scoops of Jack3d with 5g creatine

Post workout
5 g of creatine
2 scoops xtend
2 grams of Beta-alanine

15 min later:
2 scoops whey
2 scoops carb slam

Dinner
8 oz chicken breast or 6 oz steak
steamed broccoli

Just before bed
can of tuna, or 8oz of cottage cheese

Most times this gives me about 2700 - 3000 cal, with 200/220 grams of protein and the carbs vary. From what i have read I will need to up my carb intake for my new supps.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Mrkleen73 and blackjack for taking the time to read my post. My diet is below and my specific goal is to lower body fat percentage ( get rid of the fat covering my newly made muscles ). I workout at 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, 4 times a week.

1 scoop whey and 2 scoops of xtend, 2 grams of beta-alanine while I make breakfast

Breakfast
3 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup oatmeal

1 AP 15 minutes before Breakfast.

Meal 2
2 cans of tuna in H2O
No fat mayo
some kind of fruit

Lunch

1 P-Slin 15 minutes before lunch. Increase carbs at lunch to 80 - 100 g.

Pre work out

Post workout
5 g of creatine
2 scoops xtend
2 grams of Beta-alanine

15 min later:
2 scoops whey
2 scoops carb slam

Dinner
steamed broccoli

Take 1 AP before dinner and increase carbs to 45 - 60 g.

Just before bed

Most times this gives me about 2700 - 3000 cal, with 200/220 grams of protein and the carbs vary. From what i have read I will need to up my carb intake for my new supps.
Answers above in bold.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Breakfast
3 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup oatmeal

Meal 2
2 cans of tuna in H2O
No fat mayo
some kind of fruit

Lunch

Pre work out

Post workout
5 g of creatine
2 scoops xtend
2 grams of Beta-alanine

15 min later:
2 scoops whey
2 scoops carb slam

Dinner
steamed broccoli

Just before bed

Dex has a damn good plan for you there. Only change I might make is to have the AP then 25-50 grams of carbs at lunch then more of a carb up for the preworkout meal. About 105 minutes before the gym take 1 PSlin then 15 minutes later eat the 80-100 grams of carbs preferably mixed sources but nothing too fibrous, maybe a large sweet potatoe with a tablespoon or two of honey and a good amount of cinnamon to also help increase insulin sensitivity. When I am trying to cut with AP and PSlin I find the recomp effects are best not going over 50 grams of carbs per AP dose and even better for cutting around 25 grams. That and only using PSlin for pre and or post workouts with about 80-100 grams of mixed carbs. Of course looking at Dex's pics he is nice and lean, and may tend to stay that way having higher carb intake. I tend to carry a lot of wieght so less carbs works better for me. It is a personal thing really and we can only give guidelines. However if you know your body type you can make your choices there. I would also recomend upping your healthy fats a bit. It will help keep your joints lubricated and your testosterone levels more optimized. Just an idea.

Dex has a damn good plan for you there. Only change I might make is to have the AP then 25-50 grams of carbs at lunch then more of a carb up for the preworkout meal. About 105 minutes before the gym take 1 PSlin then 15 minutes later eat the 80-100 grams of carbs preferably mixed sources but nothing too fibrous, maybe a large sweet potatoe with a tablespoon or two of honey and a good amount of cinnamon to also help increase insulin sensitivity. When I am trying to cut with AP and PSlin I find the recomp effects are best not going over 50 grams of carbs per AP dose and even better for cutting around 25 grams. That and only using PSlin for pre and or post workouts with about 80-100 grams of mixed carbs. Of course looking at Dex's pics he is nice and lean, and may tend to stay that way having higher carb intake. I tend to carry a lot of wieght so less carbs works better for me. It is a personal thing really and we can only give guidelines. However if you know your body type you can make your choices there. I would also recomend upping your healthy fats a bit. It will help keep your joints lubricated and your testosterone levels more optimized. Just an idea.
Anyone reading his use of AP/PSlin while dieting or gaining weight should absord this becuase that is the way it is done and IF everyone understood this AP would be the top selling supplement in the world.

To bad AP is a nutrition based supplement...Makes your good nutrition great! the only way to really make REAL progress.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone reading his use of AP/PSlin while dieting or gaining weight should absord this becuase that is the way it is done and IF everyone understood this AP would be the top selling supplement in the world.

To bad AP is a nutrition based supplement...Makes your good nutrition great! the only way to really make REAL progress.
Thanks for the compliment! Coming from you that is a great thing to hear.