What's refresh?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my workout and took 3 scoops jack3d, 3 scoops dominATP with 3 refresh....
DAMN what a great workout!!!

How should one use refresh?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do a search in the supplement forum or on here, there are tons of right ups on it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished my workout and took 3 scoops jack3d, 3 scoops dominATP with 3 refresh....

I am glad you enjoyed (are enjoying) your stack of USPLabs' products. Refresh is a special blend that lends itself to use in a variety of stacks and applications. Here is a brief summary (we probably need a short write-up on Refresh):

Refresh is a versatile matrix that was designed to provide powerful adaptogenic and adrenal support, help strengthen immune and cardiovascular response, provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, support cognitive function and memory, as well as heighten concentration and focus in a potent, yet subtle manner. While these benefits will clearly reinforce any athlete's capacity to excel in activities requiring high levels of mental and physical exertion, they may not be experienced by all users in the same manner. Although the benefits from Refresh may be cumulative, that is increase over time, to stretch your bottle, you could dose Refresh only on workout days and days you sense the need for added adrenal and adaptogenic synergists capable of augmenting laser-like focus, concentration, cognitive capacity and memory.
For the sake of convenient reference, Refresh contains the following per serving (3 capsules):

Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

Users have reported excellent results within a range of three capsules to six capsules per dose. Although effects may be dose-dependent, if you get great results with three capsules per serving, you do not need to take more.

refresh has become my favorite stimulant....

The only product to nuture and stimulate the mind. I prefer a more relaxed focused than the super CNS stimulation of Jack3d on a regular basis.

Jack3d twice a week followed by nourishing the adrenals with Refresh but still focused on the task at hand...lovely.

I am glad you enjoyed (are enjoying) your stack of USPLabs' products. Refresh is a special blend that lends itself to use in a variety of stacks and applications. Here is a brief summary (we probably need a short write-up on Refresh):

For the sake of convenient reference, Refresh contains the following per serving (3 capsules):

Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

Users have reported excellent results within a range of three capsules to six capsules per dose. Although effects may be dose-dependent, if you get great results with three capsules per serving, you do not need to take more.
5 caps is my number here...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep - 4-5 is unreal. I am so impressed with the Tribulosin extract as well.

Free, Refresh is free.

Refresh which would at least cost 29.99 retail and is FREE when you buy a month worth of DominATP that is stacked with proven compounds at proven dosages...

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
boro is you hear me link them to the write up...
Why not sale it as is? Refresh on its own will do well, would order couple bottles but don't want to get another DominATP as well. I think $19.99 would be great price tag for this.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Free, Refresh is free.

Refresh which would at least cost 29.99 retail and is FREE when you buy a month worth of DominATP that is stacked with proven compounds at proven dosages...
ITs been so long since Ive used something usp (except for bulk carboxy)..
I think I officially got old 2 weeks ago; at least it feels that way.

Can Refresh be bought solo anytime soon? ,... It sounds like something I could realy use right now