ap/pslin question.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i only eat carbs on certain scheduled days of the week. would taking anabolic pump and/or pslin with my non carb meals(vegetables excluded) help to put me into ketosis faster, or am i wasting them?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
due to the action the phelledendron has on wasting some of them and the ability to lower PPG levels faster, as well as banabas working on the same pathway with insulin raising it higher and leading to a faster fall in glucose i believe its safe to say that you can get back into it faster.

Theres other processes involved however, and even taking low doses of them on keto days that follow carb days can help reduce gluconeogenesis (natural shift in metabolism) by inhibiting i believe glucose 6 phosphate, and fructose 1,6 bisphosphate (gotta check on those.)

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Would anabolic pump be good for a cyclist/endurance athlete?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would anabolic pump be good for a cyclist/endurance athlete?
KILLER for endurance athletes... Jam pack your glycogen stores with carbohydrate.. For sure.

We have many endurance athletes that swear by Anabolic-Pump - many are amazed at how inefficient conventional carb-loading had been.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I really appreciate it. When i was into bodybuilding I used to swear by it but i was just concerned now that I'm into cycling that it would add weight, albeit muscle that the added weight would slow me down on the bike

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

phil216

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, another question (sorry to be a PIA) would the anabolic pump and or pslin add weight albeit in the form of muscle mass that would equate to a slow down on the bike seeing as I'm a cyclist and looking to race next year

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks bro, another question (sorry to be a PIA) would the anabolic pump and or pslin add weight albeit in the form of muscle mass that would equate to a slow down on the bike seeing as I'm a cyclist and looking to race next year
You are not a PIA! We would be redundant, if no one asked any questions. Anabolic Pump and/or P-Slin will support lean mass accrual and preservation. You should not see a significant weight increase in the absence of a dramatic caloric surplus. For your sport, Anabolic Pump/P-Slin should support endurance and strength, while preventing muscle degradation.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again, I really appreciate the input and feedback

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Another thing and again sorry for all the questions but I want to make sure I get this right and get maximum benefit. As a cyclist/endurance athlete I do a lot of cardio probably 1.5+ hours most day and some days 3 hours on longer riding days and as such my carb intake is pretty high. Should I increase further to say 400+ grams a day when using AP? and also should I use pslin?