405 with Prime!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
been bulking with Prime (69 protocol) for about 5 weeks now...
Diet has been good. Probably could up the protein a little, but overall calories are good.
started at about 187-190 and I'm up to 195-197.
Old max squat was 365, but today I put up 405. Got down deep, and came up clean. It felt incredible!!

I wanted to make this thread into a prelude to a bulk progress thread...I'll be throwing up pictures later on.

I wish I had a 55 gallon drum full of Prime, I wouldnt never come off of it.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
been bulking with Prime (69 protocol) for about 5 weeks now...
Diet has been good. Probably could up the protein a little, but overall calories are good.
started at about 187-190 and I'm up to 195-197.
Old max squat was 365, but today I put up 405. Got down deep, and came up clean. It felt incredible!!

I wanted to make this thread into a prelude to a bulk progress thread...I'll be throwing up pictures later on.

I wish I had a 55 gallon drum full of Prime, I wouldnt never come off of it.
stuff rocks bro!! Congrats on the 405, nice work...however you are out of luck Prime only comes in 50 gallon drums ;)

:box: -----PRIME

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
stuff rocks bro!! Congrats on the 405, nice work...however you are out of luck Prime only comes in 50 gallon drums ;)

:box: -----PRIME
i will take 150 gallons then.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PRIME is just Tribulus - I repeat: PRIME is just Tribulus! Walk away, nothing to see here.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs...that guy is prick!
i know...i hate guys that dedicate their education, and daily life to making products that work in this industry. not to mention has personal relationships with his customers...
what an a** hole :toofunny:

i know...i hate guys that dedicate their education, and daily life to making products that work in this industry. not to mention has personal relationships with his customers...
what an a** hole :toofunny:
Funny part of this is that USPlabs is my passion started on next to zero income. This is not said to brag but for reality and perspecitve.

I started USPlabs on AnabolicMinds with effective products and when we released USPlabs PRIME a few industry leading companies claimed it was a cash grab.

Funny, that I would waste all the time and effort to build a brand from nothing to respected by my peers and then pull the curtain over my trusted consumer eyes over one product when we had 4 successful products on the market....goes to show how these "other" companies think. Also a good reason why these "other" companies are always reformulatting.

Even funnier is that we would spend 10s of thousand on two clinical trials and over 20 blood tests......

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I like how the only changes I have seen are larger doses at no price increase and the availibility of bulks. No cell tech hardcore, black, v. 10, extreme needed if it works from the start. Now I just need a prime sale so I can try it! I'm just afraid it will be like the rest and become a staple.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
leave your stash in a brown paper bag and walk away! :boggled:
I wouldn't do that around here, I hear there's a sheisty Asian guy that may illegitimately vulture in on that bag :paranoid:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't do that around here, I hear there's a sheisty Asian guy that may illegitimately vulture in on that bag :paranoid:
I know that guy . . . he better be prepared for a struggle :wink1:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Carpee... 4 plates is a huge mile-store...

()))))--------()))))

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah too bad it's just Tribulus.. what the hay, my mega run starts Tommorow !!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Yah too bad it's just Tribulus.. what the hay, my mega run starts Tommorow !!
How many bottles do you expect to go through? just curious.... and what is you're dose going to look like...?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many bottles do you expect to go through? just curious.... and what is you're dose going to look like...?
The Rockefeller protocol is no joke, it's like 15 caps a day; Not to be attempted by the middle class.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
lol... wish I was rockefeller I'd take care of you too bro.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Rockefeller protocol is no joke, it's like 15 caps a day; Not to be attempted by the middle class.
Seriously man, if it was not for sales I would not be able to run the 69 protocol but now that I am, already going to be buying another bottle... can't stop taking p r i m e...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously man, if it was not for sales I would not be able to run the 69 protocol but now that I am, already going to be buying another bottle... can't stop taking p r i m e...
Me either, I was broke to start with when I bought my first bottle and now I'm on my fifth consecutive. I may or may not have pan handled at various freeway exits to support this habit :paranoid:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me either, I was broke to start with when I bought my first bottle and now I'm on my fifth consecutive. I may or may not have pan handled at various freeway exits to support this habit :paranoid:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L96MKK4t8Vc"]YouTube - Sugar Cookie Slam Fest[/ame]
^^^ I met you last year???

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 bottles and the better part of an old 600 mg bottle.

Weeks 1-2 5 ed + 3 600 mg wd
3-4 6 ed + 3 600 mg wd
5-6 7/10
7-8 8/11
9-10 9/13
11-12 10/15

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, Prime was part of my stack when I hit the 400 bench mark.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I didn't hit 405 on my current Prime run but wow is all I have to say. Week 5 of Prime and AP in the books and onto the first heavy week of HST. Every major exercise, NOTE EVERYONE of them, I hit a PR this week and finally broke into the 100 club on DB bench press! I know some of you out there move more weight but this plus hitting 275 on ATG squats and 720 on leg press has me totally JACK3D! All I can say is this has been the most FUN stack I have ever run, I cannot get enough weight and nothing is intimidating. Oh and did I mention at the beginning of all of this I was able to dip my body weight without a problem, hit BW + 60 pounds for 2 sets of 8! SO SO happy I get another bottle to keep this ridiculousness going. As for weight gain/fat loss stats; started at 199 and now am a solid 204 all week first thing and my midsection and love handles are noticeably smaller/leaner and my waste has dropped down to 34. As you can tell still a little JACK3D from the workout, literally, but cannot say enough about Prime/AP stack. The 69 protocol is the real deal and worth every penny. OP, hope you don't mind the minor hijack, just really amped I hit that many PRs and this seemed like the place to get on my soap box.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm feeling the PRIME love in here.

"who do you love"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

John D.reamWeaver Rockefeller.
:speechless: I wish it was true oh the things I would do. I actually planned a long time for this run. I had some left over from another stack which accounts for the bottle of 600 mg. Then I got a couple free bottles. The other 4 fell into my supp budget which is 500 dollars every 3 months. I will also sometimes purchase supps in lieu of gifts. Windfalls can also be converted into supp purchases as well. I have absolutely no other vices so that buys me some slack with the wife.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
405 is a very big milestone, looks like you actually have some weight on that bar now eh?

Keep going man, 405 is just the beginning for you, don't sacrifice your form and you will continue to explode up - 495 will be there before you know it.

So I didn't hit 405 on my current Prime run but wow is all I have to say. Week 5 of Prime and AP in the books and onto the first heavy week of HST. Every major exercise, NOTE EVERYONE of them, I hit a PR this week and finally broke into the 100 club on DB bench press! I know some of you out there move more weight but this plus hitting 275 on ATG squats and 720 on leg press has me totally JACK3D! All I can say is this has been the most FUN stack I have ever run, I cannot get enough weight and nothing is intimidating. Oh and did I mention at the beginning of all of this I was able to dip my body weight without a problem, hit BW + 60 pounds for 2 sets of 8! SO SO happy I get another bottle to keep this ridiculousness going. As for weight gain/fat loss stats; started at 199 and now am a solid 204 all week first thing and my midsection and love handles are noticeably smaller/leaner and my waste has dropped down to 34. As you can tell still a little JACK3D from the workout, literally, but cannot say enough about Prime/AP stack. The 69 protocol is the real deal and worth every penny. OP, hope you don't mind the minor hijack, just really amped I hit that many PRs and this seemed like the place to get on my soap box.
The way i see it. We all love to hear about eachothers successes and motivate eachother to get stronger and meet then surpass our goals!

Let the haters hate but we will motivate.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The way i see it. We all love to hear about eachothers successes and motivate eachother to get stronger and meet then surpass our goals!

Let the haters hate but we will motivate.
Like I have said many times ... some derive energy from positive some from negative. It's all about where your at in your own evolution. I have been on both sides of the track... haters.... I know who and what they are. They're very transparent and have very low self esteems, their weapons are intimidation or your pity. I try not to buy into it. I am not perfect either but I have lost the ablity to derive energy from negative means, so I only hurt myself if I get drawn into their influence.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I have said many times ... some derive energy from positive some from negative. It's all about where your at in your own evolution. I have been on both sides of the track... haters.... I know who and what they are. They're very transparent and have very low self esteems, their weapons are intimidation or your pity. I try not to buy into it. I am not perfect either but I have lost the ablity to derive energy from negative means, so I only hurt myself if I get drawn into their influence.
DW and USP Labs - you two are so right on this. I don't see any benefit to negativity; constructive criticism on the other hand is a different story. One of the reasons I have really enjoyed AM is because it IS so motivating to hear about successes and different strategies/techniques to reach your goals. It is also why I like USP products and the support that comes with them, there is always a combination to suit your goals and help along the way to maximize the results. :cheers:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
going for 80 lb dumbell press tomorrow or 225 for reps on flat bench...will decide tomorrow.

lets go PRIME