20-year old IFPA Pro Natural Bodybuilder Puts Asteroid Stack to the Test

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    20-year old IFPA Pro Natural Bodybuilder Puts Asteroid Stack to the Test


    Hello everyone, before I get into the plan of attack here let me just give a back story of my history and how I got to this point in my bodybuilding life...

    My names Jason Loewy, im a 20 year old computer science major at Binghamton University. Big time high school football player back during that time in my life but 2 season ending injuries in back to back years dropped my love for playing that sport and brought me into the world of bodybuilding.
    I competed in the OCB Spirit of America in 2007 as a 17 year old and won teens and placed middle of the pack in my novice class. I was hooked and knew what i needed to do to make a name for myself in the world of natural bodybuilding.
    As of 3 weeks ago I just completed my second go at a contest prep and it went FAR better than I could have dreamed. I dieted for 15 weeks for the OCB Mid Atlantic States on August 29th where I won the Novice Tall Class and Open Heavyweight!! I was in the overall pose down for a Pro Card at the age of 20 I was so happy!

    The next week, September 5th, I competed in the OCB Natural Steel Championships where I won the overall and an IFPA Pro Card as a 20 year old! My dreams have come true I cant even express how happy I was. The thought that I was all set to put the next 3 years of my life towards hitting this goal of turning pro and I had just accomplished it already was an unreal thought.


    I have so many pictures from my competitions I wish I could post or atleast link everyone too but this being my first post over here it will have to wait atleast 20 more.


    With all that being said and how estatic this past month has made me I know if I dont want to get laughed off stage in my pro debut I have my work cut out for me. If I ever want to be able to hang with the likes of Doug Miller or Kareem Pettaway I need to bust my ass every day like I have been and I know I will be.

    Reason for Starting this Log
    Throughout my prep and even long before I have gotten great results with many different USP Labs Products, I even ran a Prime Log durring my last prep. With the great results I got from their products Ive decided to start up a log for the next Asteroid Stack I go through, along with other USP Labs supplements added to the mix. The stack will not start for another 2 weeks or so as Im giving myself a few weeks off between runs of Prime but I wanted to get this Log up as soon as possible so we can establish a base for where Im starting and how effective they really are in terms of growth and progress.

    For now my supplement regime consists of:
    USPLabs: Anabolic-Pump - PSlin- Jack3d
    PrimaForce: Creatine Mono - Beta Alanine - Sesamin
    Scivation: Xtend - Whey
    Now Fish Oil
    Opti-Men Multi

    Training Split
    Sunday: Chest/Delts/Bi's
    Monday: Back/Tris/Traps
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: Off(cardio)
    Thursday: Shoulders/Chest
    Friday: Arms/Back
    Saturday: Off(cardio)

    Im here to run this log and share through my experiences but I am also here to help. Id love to assist anyone with their questions bodybuilding - supplement - training related, anything youo might have as ive been through it. I know im young but ive been through the 5+ years of training, nutrition and supplementation, multiple preps and now a pro card win.

    Only 1 thing left to say.. time to do it!

  2. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1621
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm in!
  3. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    369
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    79.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I'm in!
    Me Too! Best of luck
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    897887
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Welcome over Jason... Guy's - J is one of the hardest working bodybuilders on the scene... Pay attention!
    I'll post some of your pic's buddy!!!

    Here are a few pictures from the OCB Mid Atlantic





    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I'm in!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    Me Too! Best of luck
    Thanks a lot guys - this things about to get scary with the amount of progress im going to make.

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Welcome over Jason... Guy's - J is one of the hardest working bodybuilders on the scene... Pay attention!
    I'll post some of your pic's buddy!!!

    Damn man I cant say thank you enough, im honored you feel that way. I honestly am just doing what I love and that being the case why wouldnt I put in 110% day in and day out? I honestly just love lifting and nutrition and everything else surrounding bodybuilding. Ive been lifting for just about 6 years now and when I say that I mean consistantly 6 years. I started in the 9th grade and have gone 5/6 days a week since.

    Thank you so much for posting up some pictures, I wish I could but have to wait a few more posts before I can
  6. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    10-01-09 arms/chest

    1a. Standing EZ Bar Curls
    70 x 10 / 90 x 10 / 90 x 10

    1b. 1 arm Tri Ext
    100 x 12 / 110x10 / 110 x 10

    2a. Db Skullcrushers
    45 x 10(2 sets) / 50 x 8

    2b. Db Hammer Curls
    45 x 10(2 sets) / 50 x 10

    3a. Cable Tri ext
    90 x 12 / 100 x 12 / 110 x 12

    3b. Cable preacher Curls
    70 x 10 / 80 x 9 / 80 x 10

    4. Decline cable crossovers
    130 x 12 / 140 x 10(2 sets)

    5. Db Flat Flys
    50 x 12 / 60 x 12(2 sets)

    Wow, I was feeling a little overly sore and kind of a burnt or feeling the past couple of days so I decided to mix it up a bit today from the norm. *A little bit lighter weights with focusing on hitting 10 reps and about half the rest time inbetween sets and holy crap. *I wish I wasn't working out alone today so someone could snap some pictures my viens were an inch out of my skin

    Meals so far today

    Meal 1
    60g Oatmeal
    2 whole eggs
    1 oz ham
    1 slice ff cheese
    2 slices ww bread
    65g carbs / 15g fat / 38g protein

    Meal 2 (pre wo)
    10.5 oz sweet potatoe
    3.5 oz chicken
    75g carbs / 35g protein

    That's all the meals for now, I write this from my iPhone on the treadmil haha

    Got one class tonight from 430-6 than a *full night of meetings and hw for various things, oh how I love approaching mid term time of the semester. *I really thought my schedule was a breeze this semester utility I realize it's all midterm and final heavy so I'll be busy studying my ass off the next 2 weeks before it dies down again and I can take a breath of fresh air. *Gotta beat my 3.67 gpa of las semester

    My asteroid stack should be arriving here on campust anyday now but I will probaby wait another week or two before starting it up to establish some base numbers in this log so I have something to judge the progress off of. *
  7. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I love it when pros chime in on AM. I bet you love being called a "pro."

    Your quads are awesome man, very nice. Your chest volume was pretty low - Is that normal, or a result of you "feeling burnt" today?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  8. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I love it when pros chime in on AM. I bet you love being called a "pro."

    Your quads are awesome man, very nice. Your chest volume was pretty low - Is that normal, or a result of you "feeling burnt" today?
    haha yea im not a ****y person but it still has a nice ring to it when its associate with me Ill admit

    Thanks a lot man, IMO my legs are what won it for me. Yea chest volume was low. The way my routine works is I hit everything twice a week, one time being the main target of the workout and the second time being the secondary muscle group worked that day.
    Like when I say I lift chest/arms its a chest specific day with some arms and when I say I lifted arms/chest Its a arms specific day with some chest. That way everything gets worked twice but not overworked for now.
  9. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    897887
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    *I wish I wasn't working out alone today so someone could snap some pictures my viens were an inch out of my skin.
    !!!!!!!!!!!! Get some pics bro...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  10. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    78.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    this is great man!!! I'm in ass well just found this thread and I can't wait to learn!!! Woo HOO!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  11. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!! Get some pics bro...
    dude I wish! but its hard to hold my iphone and do alternating hammer curls at the same time hahah Next chance I get because it really was an unreal site, something was going on today and I liked it haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    this is great man!!! I'm in ass well just found this thread and I can't wait to learn!!! Woo HOO!!
    Nice! Im here to answer any question you may have just keep em coming
  12. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    haha yea im not a ****y person but it still has a nice ring to it when its associate with me Ill admit

    Thanks a lot man, IMO my legs are what won it for me. Yea chest volume was low. The way my routine works is I hit everything twice a week, one time being the main target of the workout and the second time being the secondary muscle group worked that day.
    Like when I say I lift chest/arms its a chest specific day with some arms and when I say I lifted arms/chest Its a arms specific day with some chest. That way everything gets worked twice but not overworked for now.
    Cool strategy - everything gets hit with sufficient frequency, but not overwhelmng intensity.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,585
    Rep Power
    737268
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Man, I will be watching this thread closely. It boggles the mind what the asteroid stack is going to do for someone your age who has climbed to your level. What does the combination of Youth, Hard Work and knowledge and good genetics bring to the table when using these products. Your living the dream and you get to do it while you can still make your mark. I hope you know how lucky you realy are ...well not so much lucky.. focused, dedicated, clear minded and tough may be a better way of saying it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    78.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    dude I wish! but its hard to hold my iphone and do alternating hammer curls at the same time hahah Next chance I get because it really was an unreal site, something was going on today and I liked it haha
    hahah well quick question for ya. . . .what are your thoughts about I-gh-1?? i know your doing all natural but any thoughts would be great??
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  15. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    hahah well quick question for ya. . . .what are your thoughts about I-gh-1?? i know your doing all natural but any thoughts would be great??
    Dude, I-GH-1 is a natural product. It's LG's GH promoter
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  16. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Cool strategy - everything gets hit with sufficient frequency, but not overwhelmng intensity.
    Exactly! Im still easing up my calories as im trying to come off my contest diet properly so the volume and intensity will probably be able to increase as well in the coming months once my calories and bodyweight get up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man, I will be watching this thread closely. It boggles the mind what the asteroid stack is going to do for someone your age who has climbed to your level. What does the combination of Youth, Hard Work and knowledge and good genetics bring to the table when using these products. Your living the dream and you get to do it while you can still make your mark. I hope you know how lucky you realy are ...well not so much lucky.. focused, dedicated, clear minded and tough may be a better way of saying it.
    Thats great man im glad to have you on board. I am so glad I got into lifting when I did. I have tons of friends who have the genetics and hard work but only started lifting as they entered college and that makes me realize im so happy with how young and how serious I was when I started. And I agree with you, I am lucky I started when I did - I never knew it would amount to this but I can thank my parents for my amazing genetics and the amazing sense of work ethic they instilled in me. Cant wait to see what the future has to unfold for me in all aspects of life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    hahah well quick question for ya. . . .what are your thoughts about I-gh-1?? i know your doing all natural but any thoughts would be great??
    To be completely honest, I have never used nor done my research into it so I wouldnt feel right giving you advice about it. Sorry man I know not what you wanted to hear but I just dont know enough about it to give my oppinion on it.
  17. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26192
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    looking good bro, i got my eye on this
  18. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    78.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    rock on okay. . . all is well im going to sit back and just watch the magic happen hahahha or something like that. . . thanks for the input and its honest!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  19. New Member
    danieltx13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    50.85%

    It's pretty amazing to see what you're doing at your age, just two years younger than me. While I've never wanted to have that look of a pro bodybuilder, I do have a lot of respect for guys like you and others who go that route because it takes a lot of hard work. Keep it up man.
  20. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    rock on okay. . . all is well im going to sit back and just watch the magic happen hahahha or something like that. . . thanks for the input and its honest!!
    no problem man sorry I couldnt be of more help on that one

    Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    It's pretty amazing to see what you're doing at your age, just two years younger than me. While I've never wanted to have that look of a pro bodybuilder, I do have a lot of respect for guys like you and others who go that route because it takes a lot of hard work. Keep it up man.
    Thanks a lot man that really means a lot. Going through contest prep and all the things I do in terms of sacrifices for bodybuilding has made me a really understanding person towards other peoples passions. Some things I see people training for seem so weird to me but I have tons of respect for them.
    A friend of mine showed his girlfriend my picture from competition and her response was "Eww You better not get that big I will break up with you" and that comment made me SOOO Happy haha Ive finally reached the level were some girls get grossed out by me, its awesome haha
    Once again thanks again for the kind words man, really appreciate it
  21. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Had an amazing day today. My parents came up to visit for the weekend and we had a campus wide football tournament. About 6 interceptions and a touchdown over 2 games of football later I got my off day cardio in and I am going to be sooooreee tomorrrow haha I feel like I got kicked in the back, I take football way to serious even when it is two hand touch.

    Watched Penn state beat up on illinois on TV after my games were over and then we went out to this really good Italian restaurant for dinner. Life is good; tomorrow Im going out to breakfast with them before they head home and then Ill get my ass to the gym for some chest and arms
  22. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1810
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    subbed in! good luck bro!
  23. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,585
    Rep Power
    737268
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    no problem man sorry I couldnt be of more help on that one



    Thanks a lot man that really means a lot. Going through contest prep and all the things I do in terms of sacrifices for bodybuilding has made me a really understanding person towards other peoples passions. Some things I see people training for seem so weird to me but I have tons of respect for them.
    A friend of mine showed his girlfriend my picture from competition and her response was "Eww You better not get that big I will break up with you" and that comment made me SOOO Happy haha Ive finally reached the level were some girls get grossed out by me, its awesome haha
    Once again thanks again for the kind words man, really appreciate it
    Wow, I have to wonder about a statement like that though. I know some women don't like bigger guys but big Natural is not that big really what do you weigh at comp time 210-15. Anyhow any decent woman would not leave there boyfriend because of an appearance change of that nature. Chances are she'll grow to like it. My wife had no long range plans or attraction (that she knew of) to big men, but let me tell you she loves the way I look. I think women like it more than they let on sometimes. They still have that deep down sensual urge to be with an alpha-male. Yah socially they may have different aspirations but don't let that fool you. Women seldom put there cards on the table.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    78.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    no problem man sorry I couldnt be of more help on that one


    thanks a lot man that really means a lot. Going through contest prep and all the things I do in terms of sacrifices for bodybuilding has made me a really understanding person towards other peoples passions. Some things I see people training for seem so weird to me but I have tons of respect for them.
    A friend of mine showed his girlfriend my picture from competition and her response was "Eww You better not get that big I will break up with you" and that comment made me SOOO Happy haha Ive finally reached the level were some girls get grossed out by me, its awesome haha
    Once again thanks again for the kind words man, really appreciate it
    DOing it well and big some questions that i have for you. . . i want to compete in a contest coming up late next year in mn. . . can you give me some tips on diet. . .shi* is hard and not sure what to do as the time comes close besides low carbs and high protein. . .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  25. New Member
    PumpDogg's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    451
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

    U look great bro!!! Good luck on ur run
  26. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,993
    Rep Power
    4684006
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    51.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I am in for the ride. Nice log so far!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  27. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am in for the ride. Nice log so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    U look great bro!!! Good luck on ur run
    thanks a lot guys, glad to have you on board this things gonna get interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    DOing it well and big some questions that i have for you. . . i want to compete in a contest coming up late next year in mn. . . can you give me some tips on diet. . .shi* is hard and not sure what to do as the time comes close besides low carbs and high protein. . .
    If your not sure on what to do for diet besides low carbs and high protein Id read this article bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36. htm its a great older article written by Layne that helped give me a different side of the spectrum in terms of dieting macronutrients since first contest prep I used high protein low carb as well.
    Any more questions fire them at me man im here all day

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow, I have to wonder about a statement like that though. I know some women don't like bigger guys but big Natural is not that big really what do you weigh at comp time 210-15. Anyhow any decent woman would not leave there boyfriend because of an appearance change of that nature. Chances are she'll grow to like it. My wife had no long range plans or attraction (that she knew of) to big men, but let me tell you she loves the way I look. I think women like it more than they let on sometimes. They still have that deep down sensual urge to be with an alpha-male. Yah socially they may have different aspirations but don't let that fool you. Women seldom put there cards on the table.
    I think its different being im in college, disgustingly huge to college girls is different then once out of school. I weighed 189.2 the show i turned pro in. I think all women out there will never complain with a boyfriend with a bodybuilding physique for the same reasons you said.
  28. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Holy sh*t!! I played 2 games of football yesterday and today I was sore on a whole new level that no lifting could ever bring on. Its been about 6 months, before my entire contest prep, since the last time ive played a game of football and this just used muscles that I forgot I had and they were in pain this morning haha
    Because of that I didnt have the heavy weight push I usually do in the gym so I went a little lighter higher reps to get a still good workout, plus I started out with 25 minutes low intensity cardio to get the blood flowing and try to work out some of the soreness... also I wanted to finish watching the end of the giant game hahah

    10-04-09 Chest


    1. Barbell Flat Bench
    245 x 10 / 255 x 6 / 275 x 4

    2. Incline Barbell Bench
    205 x 10 / 225 x 8 / 205 x 10

    3. Decline Cable Crossovers
    120 x 12 / 130 x 10 / 130 x 10

    4. Incline cable Crossovers
    90 x 10 / 100 x 10 / 100 x 10

    5. Pec Deck
    270 x 12 / 285 x 10 / 285 x 10

    5b. Preacher Curl Machine
    3 sets x 10 ( forgot the weight )

    This whole weekend has been great, my parents came up to visit me at school and it was great to see them. This morning we went to an apple orchard/farm looking place for breakfast. You could pick apples there but they also had a big store inside their resturaunt where you could buy a lot of different things so we just had breakfast and bought some apples.
    For breakfast they had the most amazing pancakes, got 2 plate size pancakes that had apples(fresh apples!!) and cinnamon cooked into them. So amazingly good. And had to get my side of egg whites haha
    Afterwards we stopped into bestbuy and I helped my dad pick out a new laptop, then they headed home and I headed to the gym; life is good when your surrounded by good people
  29. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    78.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    This whole weekend has been great, my parents came up to visit me at school and it was great to see them. This morning we went to an apple orchard/farm looking place for breakfast. You could pick apples there but they also had a big store inside their resturaunt where you could buy a lot of different things so we just had breakfast and bought some apples.
    For breakfast they had the most amazing pancakes, got 2 plate size pancakes that had apples(fresh apples!!) and cinnamon cooked into them. So amazingly good. And had to get my side of egg whites haha
    Afterwards we stopped into bestbuy and I helped my dad pick out a new laptop, then they headed home and I headed to the gym; life is good when your surrounded by good people
    I couldn't agree with ya more man!!! GOOD PEOPLE = GOOD COMPANY = THE GOOD LIFE hell yah brotha!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  30. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    897887
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    life is good when your surrounded by good people
    Great stuff bro..
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  31. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2083
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This stack is amazing, but you already know that.

    Your actually very strong man for your weight, as I am sure your not pushing yourself as hard as you possibly can with those weights being a traditional BB.

    Keep up the good work man, your show pics are very impressive. ESP at your age.
  32. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I couldn't agree with ya more man!!! GOOD PEOPLE = GOOD COMPANY = THE GOOD LIFE hell yah brotha!
    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Great stuff bro..
    yea My mom baked me a sheet of dark chocolate brownies and these cookies called magic cookie bars, there like a chocolate covered cookie crust with coconut, walnuts, chocolate chips and something else but there amazing!! shes trying to fatten me up haha I gave away about half of each of them to my apartment-mates because I am still trying to have some type of physique that resembles a bodybuilder here but the rest are mine haha thank god for the 20 year old metabolism and 2 years until my next contest prep
  33. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    10/5/09 back/delts

    1a. Lat pulldowns
    220 x 10 / 230 x 10 / 240 x 10

    1b. Seated DB Lateral Raises
    40 x 10 (3 sets)

    2. 1-arm rows
    80 x 12 / 90 x 12(2 sets)
    - first time I've done 1 arm rows in about 2 years and probably the last as well haha remembered today why I don't do them; I can't stand the motion

    3a. WG pullups
    Bw+45 x 6 / bw + 45 x 5 / bw+25 x

    3b. Cable lateral raises
    40 x 12(2 sets) / 50 x 12

    4. Hammer strength iso-row
    270 x 10(3 sets)

    4b. Hammer strength shrug
    420 x 12(3 sets)

    5a. Plate loaded cybex pulldowns
    180 x 10(3 sets)

    5b. Behind the back bb shrugs
    275 x 12(3 sets)
  34. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    This stack is amazing, but you already know that.

    Your actually very strong man for your weight, as I am sure your not pushing yourself as hard as you possibly can with those weights being a traditional BB.

    Keep up the good work man, your show pics are very impressive. ESP at your age.
    Yea the stacks great it works like it says it does thats for sure

    Thanks a lot man but I push myself 110% in everything I do. Im just still recovering strength wise from contest prep in my compound lifts, I dont have the same drive through the rep as I did towards the end of my off season yet which sucks, but its coming thats for sure
  35. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2083
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    Thanks a lot man but I push myself 110% in everything I do. Im just still recovering strength wise from contest prep in my compound lifts, I dont have the same drive through the rep as I did towards the end of my off season yet which sucks, but its coming thats for sure
    Which is exactly what I meant
  36. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    78.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    haha dam well i'll be there some time next year. . . i'm preping for a contest in mn late next year so i want to make sure i have enought time 8) hahah LOOKIN LIKE a stud brotha and keep up the log. . .very interesting stuff!! how is your mood/libido on this stack??
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  37. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Which is exactly what I meant
    haha sorry I think i misread how you intended it < wtf lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    haha dam well i'll be there some time next year. . . i'm preping for a contest in mn late next year so i want to make sure i have enought time 8) hahah LOOKIN LIKE a stud brotha and keep up the log. . .very interesting stuff!! how is your mood/libido on this stack??
    thats awesome man its always better to give yourself more time then not enough thats for sure; im here to answer any questions you might have along the way dont hesitate.
    I honestly havent started the stack yet; eta is tomorrow according to UPS tracking which means I will probably start the stack on Sunday at the beginning of my weekly routine. That being said im 20 years old and with that in mind once I fully recover hormone level wise from contest prep Ill be good to go hahah
  38. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    78.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hahah i love the wave. . . .WOOO HOOOO. . .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  39. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    10/7/09 legs!!
    Definitely Glad i switched up yesterday and today inn the routine, my legs feel fresh and i think I nailed my test boo yaa! Time to do work and make these legs grow

    1. Hip abductor
    130x10/155x10/170x10

    2. Hip adductor
    110x10/130x12/140x12

    3. Squats
    335 x 6 / 355 x 5 / 365 x 3
    - So annoying that although my auxilary lifts are back to normal my heavy lifts are taking forever to rebound, oh well pretty decent numbers for weighing 202.4 this morning

    4a. Standing leg curls
    110x10/130x10/140x10

    4b. Donkey calves
    340 x 10/360x10/360x10

    5. Leg press
    720 x 10/810x7/810x6

    6. Leg ext
    Rack x 10(4 sets -2 feet pointed out 2 in)

    7. Glute ham raises
    35x10/45x10(2sets)

    Oh man I absolutely killed the weights today, I felt like a man possessed and got all this done in a little over an hour with a training partner! I've been decreasing the rest time lately because with school picking up I need to condition myself to get in and out of the gym a little better. Gotta cut down the daydreaming in between sets haha. Now I'm giving myself about 45 seconds between sets on auxiliary lifts and about 60-90 on heavy compound lifts and I'm loving how it feels so far.

    DAMN!! I have such a great picture that I want to post up... but I cant yet because of my post count but today in my package pickup at school I had the pleasure of getting my order of 2 grape xtends and 2 full asteroid stacks and pslin; stack starts next week. Time to kill this thing


    P.S - I hate 8am classes, no matter how early i get to sleep the night before Im exhausted by this time at night and I dont have class unil 430 tomorrow so I have no reason to go to sleep early

    The Stack starts next week!
  40. Banned
    DieHards77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

    Asteroid Stack started today! Just took my first serving of Prime. Ill be going through 2 bottles of each asteroid stack in this cycle, im hoping for some huge results
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:15 AM
  2. Anyone see this? 15-16 year old bodybuilder.
    By Jim Mills in forum General Chat
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 09:20 PM
  3. PEGMGF AND THE NATURAL BODYBUILDER
    By bbkhan87 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 08:06 PM
  4. New bodybuilder 5 11 235, All Natural
    By housemaster in forum Pics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in