20-year old IFPA Pro Natural Bodybuilder Puts Asteroid Stack to the Test

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    everything is going far better than I could have dreamed, clean diet + hardwork + asteroid stack = success
    How are the gains.. I have gained 8 lbs on a recomp... Growing like a weed ... it's the increased dosing I'm sure..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How are the gains.. I have gained 8 lbs on a recomp... Growing like a weed ... it's the increased dosing I'm sure..
    Well so far about 2 months post contest I've gained ~18-20lbs which IMO is maybe a little to much but almost perfect, not to much not to little and I'm slowly gaining every week. Strength is through the roof though, I'm lifting as much if not more than when I was 225lbs, deadlifted 435x3 yesterday and it felt great
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Well so far about 2 months post contest I've gained ~18-20lbs which IMO is maybe a little to much but almost perfect, not to much not to little and I'm slowly gaining every week. Strength is through the roof though, I'm lifting as much if not more than when I was 225lbs, deadlifted 435x3 yesterday and it felt great
    Alright! this might be stack that i will have to do when all said and done!! I'm assuming libido is through the roof then. . . hahah can u say ALPHA MALE syndrome on stack haha. . Gratz again man on your success! Your an animal on deadlift!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Alright! this might be stack that i will have to do when all said and done!! I'm assuming libido is through the roof then. . . hahah can u say ALPHA MALE syndrome on stack haha. . Gratz again man on your success! Your an animal on deadlift!
    Thanks man, deadlift PR's will be set soon no question

Well happy belated halloween everyone. My halloween was awesome.

Started off the morning by hitting an amazing back workout where I hit 435x3 on deadlifts which while it isnt a PR for me it is very close to one and still being <210 im very happy with that. Ive also cleaned up my form almost spot on so the improvments and gains are going to continue to come I can feel it.
    Afternoon was spent watching Penn State win over Northwestern (im going to the game vs ohio state next weekend)
    And night was spent as...

[once again wish i could post pictures!]

Bill Cosby hahah such a good costume and putting on the body paint brought back memories from my competition and dream tan hahah

Bodybuilding wise Ive been killing it in the gym lately, ever since I decided to up the tempo and decrease the rest time my lifts have been skyrocketing and the slight case of monotony and boredom circling the gym for me has vanished. Everythings all systems go right now
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

love your log man.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

Quote Originally Posted by endymion88 View Post
    love your log man.
    thats awesome, glad you like it

11/4 - LEGS!!

1a. Hip adductor
    150x10/170x10(2)

1b. Hip abductor
    170x12/190x10(2)

2. Front squats
    135x10
    185x6
    275x5
    295x4
    315x3!!!! Pr, breaking my previous of
    Two reps while ~12lbs lighter

3a. Standing leg curls
    140x10/
    150x10
    160x10

3b. Donkey calves
    360x10
    380x10(2)

4.1-leg extentions
    110x10
    120x10
    5.leg extentions
    280x10(2)

6a. Seated leg curls
    270x10
    285x10(2)

6b. Seated calve press
    5 plates x 10(3)

I'm so happy with how things are going post contest it's great. Sure I had some of those rough days emotionally where I was pissed my abs and striations were disapearing infront of my eyes and those days when I could litteraly feel my hormones going bi-polar but tomorrow is the 2 month marc post contest. I'm 20lbs heavier than my contest weight and 15lbs lighter than my pre contest weight and already hitting pr's I'm absolutely thrilled with how everythings going in all facits of my recomp, my bodyweight has been steadily slowly increasing, I feel great, my emotions/hormones are finally coming in check with normality, I've been having very intense workouts and once again did I mention I'm ALREADY HITTING PR's!!

It's funny looking back at my contest prep it doesn't seem possible I put myself through such hardship like that for 16 weeks, it's kind of a feeling of "how the hell did I do that" type of thing and I think to myself how am o ever going to be able to do that again but I know come 2 years from now with my competitive nature I will be itching to unviel what yet another two years of offseason hard wor has added to my physique. Past off season added >18lbs to my contest weight, let's see if I can beat that this go around
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am seeing a trend here... PR after PR...

Keep kicking ass bro...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Keep kicking ass bro...
    Youth and Prime what a combo for record smashing!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

I agree!! Congratz on the New Pr's!! i'm having the same thing with with my weights as well!!! New Pr's with a good combination of diet and hard work!!! I have been tryin to pop my head in and out and all i can say is GOOD WORK!!
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

Keep kicking ass bro...
    Its unheard of, I weighed in at 207.4 this morning, ~16lbs less than my pre contest weight yet im hitting PR's almost every time i get to the gym

I hear you on that, just finished up my first bottle of prime and powerFull and looking forward to continuing these gains through bottles 2

I agree!! Congratz on the New Pr's!! i'm having the same thing with with my weights as well!!! New Pr's with a good combination of diet and hard work!!! I have been tryin to pop my head in and out and all i can say is GOOD WORK!!
    thanks a lot man, yea i definitly appreciate the support I get here, helps drive and motivate me for sure
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

jeeze i wonder what sort of gains a powerlifter could make on this i know i ordered one stack and a crapload of pslin been just supplying myself with all the supps i need to make one big run. still want 2 more asteroid stacks and maybe an extra bottle or two of prime for mega dosing.. sure wish usp labs could give me a discount!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

jeeze i wonder what sort of gains a powerlifter could make on this i know i ordered one stack and a crapload of pslin been just supplying myself with all the supps i need to make one big run. still want 2 more asteroid stacks and maybe an extra bottle or two of prime for mega dosing.. sure wish usp labs could give me a discount!
    Kabuki pulled 800 at 198 using Prime... he actually was stronger at 198 using Prime than he was at 240 something without it.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

yes i know kabuki did he is one of my heros and i frequent his log on bb.com. someday i'd like to lift on his team. i was more trying to get usp to give me a discount with that and i'd do a sponsored log lol. and i'm on my way to 800 myself at 198. hoping that i'll have it by the end of this year while i'm still 21. not too shabby for a natural lifter . //end thread hijack.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

there supplements are worth the price I guarentee it. Ill pay for a supplement that ACTUALLY does what it claims thats for sure
    Kabuki pulled 800 at 198 using Prime... he actually was stronger at 198 using Prime than he was at 240 something without it.
    I believe it, between perfect diet and supplementation(including Prime-Anabolic Pump-Pslin-Jack3d) I didnt lose any strength really besides a few pounds in my compound lifts until about 2 weeks out

yes i know kabuki did he is one of my heros and i frequent his log on bb.com. someday i'd like to lift on his team. i was more trying to get usp to give me a discount with that and i'd do a sponsored log lol. and i'm on my way to 800 myself at 198. hoping that i'll have it by the end of this year while i'm still 21. not too shabby for a natural lifter . //end thread hijack.
    self-plug much? haha Keep up the good work man and people will recognize thats for sure
  15. Guest

Love how everyone supports eachother in this Forum....
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Love how everyone supports eachother in this Forum....
    same here, bodybuilding let alone natural bodybuilding is such a small niche in the world we all should be supportive of each other. I mean why not? sure I want to beat the guy standing next to me on stage but we both gave our full effort to what we love to get there

btw, incline benched 250 x 5 tonight with no spotter (a.k.a i had one more in me haha)
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

same here, bodybuilding let alone natural bodybuilding is such a small niche in the world we all should be supportive of each other. I mean why not? sure I want to beat the guy standing next to me on stage but we both gave our full effort to what we love to get there

btw, incline benched 250 x 5 tonight with no spotter (a.k.a i had one more in me haha)
    Not only de we support each other here, we feed off each other.. idea's, motivation, and inspiration. That's what winners do.. they stick with other winners.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Not only de we support each other here, we feed off each other.. idea's, motivation, and inspiration. That's what winners do.. they stick with other winners.
    I totally agree with DW. I am fully expecting your next workout post to have another PR in it to motivate me to new PRs. If not yours, then Borobulker or DW, there are so many good logs going on right now and everybody is just smashing it. We all just keep moving on getting more intense and more weapons in our arsenal from reading others posts. Love it!

Now post up the new PR DieHard, I know you hit another 1, hell maybe 2.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Hey guys, we are enjoying the heck out of his log how about building up this guys rep a lil? May be new to the board but he is definitely not a newbie, let's get his rep up so people realize he knows what he is talking about.

Sorry DieHard not trying to pimp you out... LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

i AGREE WITH MR.KLEEN. its been a minute since if been on the log but i've been properly brought up to speed and i think everything looks great so far!!! Gratz on these work outs and keep up the good work. . .SAY YES TO ALL NATURAL COMPETITORS WOOO HOOO!!!
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I totally agree with DW. I am fully expecting your next workout post to have another PR in it to motivate me to new PRs. If not yours, then Borobulker or DW, there are so many good logs going on right now and everybody is just smashing it. We all just keep moving on getting more intense and more weapons in our arsenal from reading others posts. Love it!

Now post up the new PR DieHard, I know you hit another 1, hell maybe 2.
    Hey guys, we are enjoying the heck out of his log how about building up this guys rep a lil? May be new to the board but he is definitely not a newbie, let's get his rep up so people realize he knows what he is talking about.

Sorry DieHard not trying to pimp you out... LOL
    Thanks a lot guys, i feed off the support here. My pr's are just as much yours because your guys words are the fuel to my fire. Big things are coming in the future I can guarentee it you guys.

i AGREE WITH MR.KLEEN. its been a minute since if been on the log but i've been properly brought up to speed and i think everything looks great so far!!! Gratz on these work outs and keep up the good work. . .SAY YES TO ALL NATURAL COMPETITORS WOOO HOOO!!!
    Yea BUDDY!! The only reason there are limits to what a naturals can achieve is because someone set those limits, im here to prove them wrong!
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

11/10 -back/traps/calves
    Well I've been studying all morning for a test I have at 4:25 and no better study break than a back workout!

1. Cg lat pulldowns
    220x10
    230x10
    240x10

2. Deadlifts
    185x10
    245x8
    295x6
    375x6
    405x4
    405x5

3a. Pullups
    45 x 6(3)

3b. Standing calves
    380x10
    420x10

4a. Hammer Strength low row
    270x10
    280x9
    280x10

4b. Donkey claves
    Rack x10(3)

5. Rack chins
    105x8
    105x10
    105x8

6. Cybex row machine
    -I've neve done this before but god damn I like it. *It isolates your upper middle back (one of my weaknesses) like nothing I've ever done
    170x10
    180x10

Amazin workout. *Didn't push the weights up on deadlifts because if I try to get a pr everytime with 1-3 reps IMO ill sacrifice form and it just isn't necessary
    I realized I've never physically stated my goals for this offseason Now that everything is starting to even itself out post contest here it goes:

1) Be a better friend/son/brother to everyone close to me
    2) Bench 365 by my 21st Birthday (April 22nd)
    3) Deadlift 495 by my 21st Birthday (April 22nd)
    4) Squat 455 by my 21st Birthday (April 22nd)
    5) Front Squat 365 by my 21st Birthday (April 22nd)

Pretty loafty goals but who gets anywhere by setting goals that are easily atainable?
    My current totals in those lifts are:
    Bench: 325 1rm
    Deadlift: 435 x3
    Squat: 405 x3
    Front Squat: 315 x3
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

Talking

Thanks a lot guys, i feed off the support here. My pr's are just as much yours because your guys words are the fuel to my fire. Big things are coming in the future I can guarentee it you guys.

Yea BUDDY!! The only reason there are limits to what a naturals can achieve is because someone set those limits, im here to prove them wrong!
    i will be doing my first all natural competition in may in MN and i'm stoked haha. . .I have no idea what i'm doing so i'll have to be studying a lot of material to get a good feel for what is needed. . . I hope all goes well but YEAH BUDDY!!! hit those weights brutha and make'm ur Whaaaa. . . .hahah Gratz brutha and good session last round!
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

i will be doing my first all natural competition in may in MN and i'm stoked haha. . .I have no idea what i'm doing so i'll have to be studying a lot of material to get a good feel for what is needed. . . I hope all goes well but YEAH BUDDY!!! hit those weights brutha and make'm ur Whaaaa. . . .hahah Gratz brutha and good session last round!
    nice man first competition is so much fun even though you have no idea what your getting yourself into before the first time you do a contest prep type diet hahah I remember first competition i did at 17 I didnt think anything by it when I started my diet but by 8 weeks out I knew how demanding bb'ing was.
    Good luck, any questions along the way ill be here
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

Talking

nice man first competition is so much fun even though you have no idea what your getting yourself into before the first time you do a contest prep type diet hahah I remember first competition i did at 17 I didnt think anything by it when I started my diet but by 8 weeks out I knew how demanding bb'ing was.
    good looking out man!! I do appreciate it and its a lifestyle baby!! woo hoo. . . say yes to being a minority!! i'll get there lil by little and b4 you know it. . . BOOOOOMMM haha great log so far and keep it up!!!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

I think DH will agree with me here, start practicing posing now. It is a lot harder than it looks there is WAY more to it than you expect and it will lose a show for you even ig you are the best built if you can not pose. There is a good instructional dvd set at perfectposing(dot)com done by an NPC judge who tells you what the judges want to see. I did my first prep running the Astreroid Stack honestly it made it easy compared to the nightmares I hear from everyone else.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

I think DH will agree with me here, start practicing posing now. It is a lot harder than it looks there is WAY more to it than you expect and it will lose a show for you even ig you are the best built if you can not pose. There is a good instructional dvd set at perfectposing(dot)com done by an NPC judge who tells you what the judges want to see. I did my first prep running the Astreroid Stack honestly it made it easy compared to the nightmares I hear from everyone else.
    Good Looking out!!! Thats what i needed!! haha i've started a lil bit but i have to get use to flexin as hard as i can!!! haha Thank i'll keep ya'll posted!
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

Oh for sure, posing is the most under emphasised aspect of all contest prep IMO. I won the novice tall in my first show this season based on the fact that as we approached the 10 minute mark of being on stage going through mandatories, the person who got second was breathing like a hoarse and cramping up and I was calm and controlled like we just got on stage.

I started practicing posing 4-5/week 16 weeks out (when i started my prep) starting at like 10 second holds of each pose working my way up to 20 second holds of each pose.
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

11/16 chest / bi's

1. Flat bb bench
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 3
    275 x 6
    295 x 3
    295 x 5

2. Incline db bench
    105 x 6
    110 x 5
    110 x 5

3. Decline bb bench
    295 x 3(2)
    275 x 5

4. Pec deck
    285 x 10
    300 x 10

4b. Preacher curl machine
    80x10(3)

5. Decline crossovers
    130x10
    130x11
    130x10

5b. Db alternating curls(dropsets)
    55x7 / 45 x 4(2)
    55x 6/ 40x4 / 30x5

This past weekend me, Bret and zak drove down from Binghamton to NYC tocheck out the wnbf worlds and even though I'm pro in the IFPA I was looking forward to seeing some of the level of competition I'll be going against in 2-3 years and wow do I have some work to do. Not only do these guys have enormous size but what really stood out to me was there muscular density. They are just unbelievably thick all around. It really puts into perspective the amount of work I must put in to reach the level I want to in thiis sport.
    Other than that it was an awesome day, nothing better than chilling all day eith people who have the same passion as you do about bodybuilding. Also I met up with my parents in the city as well since they were there for something completely urelated but I got to grab dinner with them which was nice.

On my lifting side of things I took a couple extra days off this weekend (3 to be exact) because I felt as injuries and soreness were catching up to me. I've been going strong and consistent in the gym since long before my prep started back in may with only 1 deload week on that time span(week after my contest). I figured 3 days would let me recover a bit and it did until Sunday night i went to make a diving catch in my intramural football league and busted up my wrist pretty bad. It didn't start to hurt until a lttle after but it's killing now and killed during this workout but I went through it anyway. Hurt a lot surfing presses but I'm stubborn haha. Hopefully it heals itself pretty quickly but i'm not taking it easy because of it so I'll just watch it as I go along

Also one more thing, I hit 445x2 on deadlifts today next week Im going for 3 sets of 435 see if i can get it 3 each time
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

also once I have enough posts Ive got some sick pictures from worlds ill post up
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.82%

How many posts do you need! must be 50?
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

yea im pretty sure its 50, almost there.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.82%

yea im pretty sure its 50, almost there.
    How many more do you need?

(haha just making posts for you...)
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Great workout!
    Yeah what Casey said. reply goes here.... Lets inflate that post count to get thos pics up.
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

hahah one more post, looks like Ill have to log todays arms workout haha
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.82%

hahah one more post, looks like Ill have to log todays arms workout haha
    So.... You pretty pumped for it?
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

So.... You pretty pumped for it?
    The workout or hitting 50 posts. LOL
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.82%

Hey can explain both to us... Separate posts of course.
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

hahah well look who finally has 50 posts
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%

Started today BRIGHT AND EARLY waking up at 430 to work my nice 530am to 930am shift at old navy unloading trucks haha Got home from work, got a little school work/maintenance stuff done and then boom hit up the gym

11/19 arms/chest

1a. Close grip bp(on very un-smooth smith machine haha)
    255x5
    275x4
    275x4

1b. Standing db hammer
    65x10
    75x8
    75x6

2a. Barbel curls
    115x8
    135x5
    135x5 - 115x5 - 95x5 - 45x10(dropsets)

2a. Tricep pushdowns
    120x10
    130x12
    140x10

3a. Seated isolated db curls
    - holly crap I haven't done these in years after they used to be a staple in my routine for ever and there back baby! The pump I got from these were absolutely unreal
    60x5
    45x10
    50x9

3b. Fly machine
    285x10
    300x10

4a. Skull crushers
    - don't factor in the weight if the bar
    90x12
    110x8
    110x7

4b. Plate loaded incline flies
    180x10(3)

5a. Reverse BB Curls
    95x10(3)

5b.Wrist BB Curls
    145 x 10 (3)

inished up with some abs and got da helllll outta there

Well look what I have here.... FINALLY got some free time to upload my pictures from worlds

Similar Forum Threads

1. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:15 AM
  2. Anyone see this? 15-16 year old bodybuilder.
    By Jim Mills in forum General Chat
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 09:20 PM
  3. PEGMGF AND THE NATURAL BODYBUILDER
    By bbkhan87 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 08:06 PM
  4. New bodybuilder 5 11 235, All Natural
    By housemaster in forum Pics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:08 PM