3a. Incline cable crossovers
    90x10/100 x10/100x12

3b. 1arm extentions
    60x10/70x8/60x12

4a. Incline db hammer
    45 till failure (3 sets)

4b. HS fly machine
    180x 12/200x10(x2)

Diet - workout first thing in the morning today so I had my prewo/breakfast meal of
    11.5oz sweetpotatos
    3.7 oz chicken
    80g carbs/35g chicken

After back sunday I'm feeling a little tweak in my right bicep around where it connects to my forarm, yet I lifted arms anyway today and I hit em hard, good news it doesn't feel any worse haha also my elbows are acting up a bit again, i have tendinittis in my elbows but i manipulated my workout the last year qnd theyve benefited from it, ill just take off from skull crushers the next couple arms days because movements like that or french curls are what really bother them
    I had an amazing workout with unbelievable pumps and vascularity. I honeslty can say a perfect diet + Anabolic pump + p-slin gives me the best pumps I could ever ask for it's amazing how full I feel once I get my first warmup set in. Doing hammer curls my arms-shoulders-kneck I would be a blood drives dream.

I'm writing this update while on the treadmil watching the price is right haha because I know once I get back to my apartment it's time to get to work on my 5-page paper until a quiz at 430-lab at 6- and back home to study the rest of the night, gotta love middle of the semester
    It's been sometime since i checked up on the ol blod there but!!! Gratz on these killer work outs ya know!! HEH. . .I'LL BE GETTIN THERE NXT YEAR! heh not pro status by any means but workin hard not hardly workin. .. . Good to hear that school is going well as well. . . most individuals have a hard time focusing on school with all that your doing!!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    It's been sometime since i checked up on the ol blod there but!!! Gratz on these killer work outs ya know!! HEH. . .I'LL BE GETTIN THERE NXT YEAR! heh not pro status by any means but workin hard not hardly workin. .. . Good to hear that school is going well as well. . . most individuals have a hard time focusing on school with all that your doing!!!!
    it definitly is from time to time, I dont get caught up in partying because yea I party and have fun but I know my priorities but its sometimes hard to shuffle keeping schoolwork off my mind when im at the gym. One of my problems as a person is that I over analyze EVERYTHING and im always thinking of how to do what i have to do next perfectly so sometimes im focusing on the gym when im doing school work and then when i get to the gym im thinking about what i need to do for school work. ADD to the max haha
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    it definitly is from time to time, I dont get caught up in partying because yea I party and have fun but I know my priorities but its sometimes hard to shuffle keeping schoolwork off my mind when im at the gym. One of my problems as a person is that I over analyze EVERYTHING and im always thinking of how to do what i have to do next perfectly so sometimes im focusing on the gym when im doing school work and then when i get to the gym im thinking about what i need to do for school work. ADD to the max haha
    I do my partying in the gym... Seriously I could think of not better way to have fun....

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I do my partying in the gym... Seriously I could think of not better way to have fun....
    im the same way I love the gym it is the one place where I am just consistantly happy being throughout every changing aspect of my life, but with that said I do like to have a good time with other kids my age too and unfortunatly most of them dont have the same exact ideas of fun squating 400+lbs as I do hahah

5. The end is almost near thank god. Took my discrete math mid term today, handed in my paper now all Ive got left is my software engineering midterm Monday so I'm going to relax and enjoy tonight then get to the books once the Penn state game is over tomorrow and go straight till Monday. All I've been doing since Tuesday is gym eat study repeat it's brutal, which also explains my delay in replies to eeryone I appologize for that as it is I'm writing this from my phone on the treadmill because I know I don't have time otherwise

10/23 shoulders/middle back
    I finally got the DVD of the natural steel in the mail and I noticed many things from watching it, one being my back thickness is lackig BIG TIME. Width I'm pretty well off but thickness isn't up to par so I'll be putting a little back thickness focuse into my routine

1. Reverse flies
    210x10 / 225x10(2)

2a. Db military
    75x8/80x6(2)

3a. Seated rows
    240x10/250x10(2)

3b. Cybex Later raises
    130x12/140x10(2)

4a. Hammer strength behind the kneck military
    230x5/210x6/210x5

4b. Db shrugs
    120x12(3)

5a. Cable front raises
    110x12/120x12/130x10

5b. Hammer strength tbar rows
    3 plates x 10(3 sets)

Finished up with some abs and 20 minutes of low intensity cardio

Update on the asteroid stack
    Prime is definitly kicking in full force. I feel my rest time needed decreasing and my weight im lifting increasing. I get to the predetermined end of my workout and I just want to keep going
    PowerFULL honestly I think is the most noticably effective out of all the 3 of the asteroid stack. Up until I started the stack i would wake up everynight atleast once in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or something, not saying I minded or whatever but now I sleep straight through and definitely get into that deeper sleep more and feel more well rested not necessarily upon waking but as the day goes on. I feel myself needing that second mid day coffee pick up a little less with these deep sleeps ive been getting.

6. Man that is great, it just compounds from here. Expect big things, you will definitely be able to add thickness to your back on the stack. Intra set recovery is one of the huge benefits from PRIME, once it has kicked in the rest times don't need to be anywhere near what they were before to do the same amount of work. So shorter rest periods or MORE intensity. Yeah I think we know which way to go... Congratz on making it to another milestone in the land of education. Will be great to mentally deload a little.

Oh yeah nice numbers.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

7. wow, i just woke up from an hour long nap and it was the deepest slight ive ever experience in a nap i just had to chime in about this, powerFull is ridiculous. I have always felt powerful had amazing positive results on my deepness of sleep but getting into that deep sleep during a nap? thats unreal

8. So im about 2 and a half weeks into the asteroid stack and so far Im in love.

Anabolic Pump + Pslin are making my muscles so pumped it almost hurts durring my workouts. The past two arms workouts (including today) Ive left the gym almost concerned that I might have strained my biceps to later learn that they were just so pumped it hurt, im not exagerating its crazy.

Prime - What can i say about its effects that I have not already said. It makes me want to lift forever because I just feel good from start to finish

Powerfull - I finally feel well rested thanks to powerfull. Up until I started on powerfull I was waking up 1-2 times a night to either go to the bathroom or whatever but now I sleep straight through and feel a lot more rested as the day progresses.

So far so good, weights up to ~208 and I feel great at this weight right now. Not pushing it to hard yet but because its continue the steady incline on the scale

9. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    So im about 2 and a half weeks into the asteroid stack and so far Im in love.

Anabolic Pump + Pslin are making my muscles so pumped it almost hurts durring my workouts. The past two arms workouts (including today) Ive left the gym almost concerned that I might have strained my biceps to later learn that they were just so pumped it hurt, im not exagerating its crazy.

Prime - What can i say about its effects that I have not already said. It makes me want to lift forever because I just feel good from start to finish

Powerfull - I finally feel well rested thanks to powerfull. Up until I started on powerfull I was waking up 1-2 times a night to either go to the bathroom or whatever but now I sleep straight through and feel a lot more rested as the day progresses.

So far so good, weights up to ~208 and I feel great at this weight right now. Not pushing it to hard yet but because its continue the steady incline on the scale
    HEy GRatz Brotha man!!! ITs Good To see that everything is going well. its nice to see a pro doing this so i can tailor my regimen. I have a question for you. . . i play competitive table tennis and i use my right lat a lot more. . . what would be the best way to develop my left to equal size without sacrificing my right lat strength or definition??

10. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    HEy GRatz Brotha man!!! ITs Good To see that everything is going well. its nice to see a pro doing this so i can tailor my regimen. I have a question for you. . . i play competitive table tennis and i use my right lat a lot more. . . what would be the best way to develop my left to equal size without sacrificing my right lat strength or definition??
    Seems you would actually user your rotator cuff more for table tennis. Personally I would do internal and external rotation exercises for that. Is there a visible muscle size difference in your lats? If so it may be a training issue or something out of line, but not from table tennis. The entire shoulder girdle may be engaged but I really can't see any of the movements really being Lat specific.

If the lat itself is smaller try one arm exercises, DB rows, Isolateral lat pulldowns and the like. If not too obvious you can simply add an extra set for the one side on each lift.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Seems you would actually user your rotator cuff more for table tennis. Personally I would do internal and external rotation exercises for that. Is there a visible muscle size difference in your lats? If so it may be a training issue or something out of line, but not from table tennis. The entire shoulder girdle may be engaged but I really can't see any of the movements really being Lat specific.

If the lat itself is smaller try one arm exercises, DB rows, Isolateral lat pulldowns and the like. If not too obvious you can simply add an extra set for the one side on each lift.
    Thank you Thank you. .. and once your form is corrected in Table Tennis attacks called Looping you use your whole body to create more power and I happen to use a lot of Lat. . . . in the mirror there is a Size Difference so more iso movements then. . .should i use les weight more rep on my right? last question sry Die. . . don't want to jack thread

12. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Thank you Thank you. .. and once your form is corrected in Table Tennis attacks called Looping you use your whole body to create more power and I happen to use a lot of Lat. . . . in the mirror there is a Size Difference so more iso movements then. . .should i use les weight more rep on my right? last question sry Die. . . don't want to jack thread
    Well for any rotator cuff stuff low weights higher reps. For the lats to improve size you really have to know your body type and what builds muscle the fastest for you. I honestly think doing the same rep range as you are doing in the rest of your workout. Just do one extra set on each move. I would do isolateral on all of you rlifting while trying to correct the imbalance. Also if you are much stronger on the larger side then lower the weight on the strong side to equal out to what you are lifting on the weak side. That way you do not keep spreading the size and strength gap. Once they are both equal in size and strength then go back to doing traditional lifts with a barbell or a parralel chin bar and work for hardcore power if you like.

Sorry to bust in on a question he asked you bro! Now back to one hell of a log.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

13. dont worry about jacking my thread I love the discussion going on!

I had the same problem with my arms, 3 years ago I was in a full arm cast on my left arm for 6 weeks, atriphied down to nothing im completely serious i was furious. Eventually I got caught back up and what I would do was on arms day do a lot of dumbell movements so I could work each arm seperatly, I would do my left arm first (weak arm) and go till failure, then I would only match that number on my right arm. Sure maybe I didnt get the full potential out of my right arm on those arms days but I think i got them close to even because of that.

If there is noticable size different between lats Id just do exactly what MrKleen says, one arm lat movements and then combine that with what I said and just match the reps, or throw in one more set for your weak side

14. A quick note from my leg training yesterday, I was on! big time! Hit 405x3 on squats for the first time since pre contest tieing my PR! which might I add I hit when I weighed 225lbs and this morning I weighed in at 206.2. Big things are coming guys!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    A quick note from my leg training yesterday, I was on! big time! Hit 405x3 on squats for the first time since pre contest tieing my PR! which might I add I hit when I weighed 225lbs and this morning I weighed in at 206.2. Big things are coming guys!
    BOOM BOOM BOOM bABY!!1 THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT. . .Feel the rythm. . .feel the Flow. . .GET ON UP!!!! ITS BOBSLED TIME!! ahhh GRATZ BRO! on the weights!
    Last edited by Aaelael; 10-29-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: WRong Phrase

16. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    Eventually I got caught back up and what I would do was on arms day do a lot of dumbell movements so I could work each arm seperatly, I would do my left arm first (weak arm) and go till failure, then I would only match that number on my right arm. Sure maybe I didnt get the full potential out of my right arm on those arms days but I think i got them close to even because of that.
    That's exactly what I would recommend. I had a natural size difference (1/2 inch or so) in my biceps and they are almost even now from lifting like that.

17. Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    That's exactly what I would recommend. I had a natural size difference (1/2 inch or so) in my biceps and they are almost even now from lifting like that.
    yea you may slow the progress of your strong arm a bit but in the long run youll be even which idk about everyone else but I want my arms to be even in size lol

18. I decided going into the gym yesterday that I was going heavy on barbell flat bench for the first time post contest, hit 315 pretty easily and tried 335 which would have been a PR - got it almost up but stalled. Couple more weeks and Ill have it

19. Man it sounds like everything is kicking in full force. Awesome workouts Bro!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man it sounds like everything is kicking in full force. Awesome workouts Bro!
    everything is going far better than I could have dreamed, clean diet + hardwork + asteroid stack = success

21. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    everything is going far better than I could have dreamed, clean diet + hardwork + asteroid stack = success
    How are the gains.. I have gained 8 lbs on a recomp... Growing like a weed ... it's the increased dosing I'm sure..

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How are the gains.. I have gained 8 lbs on a recomp... Growing like a weed ... it's the increased dosing I'm sure..
    Well so far about 2 months post contest I've gained ~18-20lbs which IMO is maybe a little to much but almost perfect, not to much not to little and I'm slowly gaining every week. Strength is through the roof though, I'm lifting as much if not more than when I was 225lbs, deadlifted 435x3 yesterday and it felt great

23. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    Well so far about 2 months post contest I've gained ~18-20lbs which IMO is maybe a little to much but almost perfect, not to much not to little and I'm slowly gaining every week. Strength is through the roof though, I'm lifting as much if not more than when I was 225lbs, deadlifted 435x3 yesterday and it felt great
    Alright! this might be stack that i will have to do when all said and done!! I'm assuming libido is through the roof then. . . hahah can u say ALPHA MALE syndrome on stack haha. . Gratz again man on your success! Your an animal on deadlift!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Alright! this might be stack that i will have to do when all said and done!! I'm assuming libido is through the roof then. . . hahah can u say ALPHA MALE syndrome on stack haha. . Gratz again man on your success! Your an animal on deadlift!
    Thanks man, deadlift PR's will be set soon no question

Well happy belated halloween everyone. My halloween was awesome.

Started off the morning by hitting an amazing back workout where I hit 435x3 on deadlifts which while it isnt a PR for me it is very close to one and still being <210 im very happy with that. Ive also cleaned up my form almost spot on so the improvments and gains are going to continue to come I can feel it.
    Afternoon was spent watching Penn State win over Northwestern (im going to the game vs ohio state next weekend)
    And night was spent as...

[once again wish i could post pictures!]

Bill Cosby hahah such a good costume and putting on the body paint brought back memories from my competition and dream tan hahah

Bodybuilding wise Ive been killing it in the gym lately, ever since I decided to up the tempo and decrease the rest time my lifts have been skyrocketing and the slight case of monotony and boredom circling the gym for me has vanished. Everythings all systems go right now

25. love your log man.

26. Quote Originally Posted by endymion88 View Post
    love your log man.
    thats awesome, glad you like it

11/4 - LEGS!!

1a. Hip adductor
    150x10/170x10(2)

1b. Hip abductor
    170x12/190x10(2)

2. Front squats
    135x10
    185x6
    275x5
    295x4
    315x3!!!! Pr, breaking my previous of
    Two reps while ~12lbs lighter

3a. Standing leg curls
    140x10/
    150x10
    160x10

3b. Donkey calves
    360x10
    380x10(2)

4.1-leg extentions
    110x10
    120x10
    5.leg extentions
    280x10(2)

6a. Seated leg curls
    270x10
    285x10(2)

6b. Seated calve press
    5 plates x 10(3)

I'm so happy with how things are going post contest it's great. Sure I had some of those rough days emotionally where I was pissed my abs and striations were disapearing infront of my eyes and those days when I could litteraly feel my hormones going bi-polar but tomorrow is the 2 month marc post contest. I'm 20lbs heavier than my contest weight and 15lbs lighter than my pre contest weight and already hitting pr's I'm absolutely thrilled with how everythings going in all facits of my recomp, my bodyweight has been steadily slowly increasing, I feel great, my emotions/hormones are finally coming in check with normality, I've been having very intense workouts and once again did I mention I'm ALREADY HITTING PR's!!

It's funny looking back at my contest prep it doesn't seem possible I put myself through such hardship like that for 16 weeks, it's kind of a feeling of "how the hell did I do that" type of thing and I think to myself how am o ever going to be able to do that again but I know come 2 years from now with my competitive nature I will be itching to unviel what yet another two years of offseason hard wor has added to my physique. Past off season added >18lbs to my contest weight, let's see if I can beat that this go around

27. I am seeing a trend here... PR after PR...

Keep kicking ass bro...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

28. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I am seeing a trend here... PR after PR...

Keep kicking ass bro...
    Youth and Prime what a combo for record smashing!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I agree!! Congratz on the New Pr's!! i'm having the same thing with with my weights as well!!! New Pr's with a good combination of diet and hard work!!! I have been tryin to pop my head in and out and all i can say is GOOD WORK!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I am seeing a trend here... PR after PR...

Keep kicking ass bro...
    Its unheard of, I weighed in at 207.4 this morning, ~16lbs less than my pre contest weight yet im hitting PR's almost every time i get to the gym

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I hear you on that, just finished up my first bottle of prime and powerFull and looking forward to continuing these gains through bottles 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I agree!! Congratz on the New Pr's!! i'm having the same thing with with my weights as well!!! New Pr's with a good combination of diet and hard work!!! I have been tryin to pop my head in and out and all i can say is GOOD WORK!!
    thanks a lot man, yea i definitly appreciate the support I get here, helps drive and motivate me for sure

Similar Forum Threads

1. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. Anyone see this? 15-16 year old bodybuilder.
    By Jim Mills in forum General Chat
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 10:20 PM
  3. PEGMGF AND THE NATURAL BODYBUILDER
    By bbkhan87 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 09:06 PM
  4. New bodybuilder 5 11 235, All Natural
    By housemaster in forum Pics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:08 PM