20-year old IFPA Pro Natural Bodybuilder Puts Asteroid Stack to the Test

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I am in for the ride. Nice log so far!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am in for the ride. Nice log so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    U look great bro!!! Good luck on ur run
    thanks a lot guys, glad to have you on board this things gonna get interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    DOing it well and big some questions that i have for you. . . i want to compete in a contest coming up late next year in mn. . . can you give me some tips on diet. . .shi* is hard and not sure what to do as the time comes close besides low carbs and high protein. . .
    If your not sure on what to do for diet besides low carbs and high protein Id read this article bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36. htm its a great older article written by Layne that helped give me a different side of the spectrum in terms of dieting macronutrients since first contest prep I used high protein low carb as well.
    Any more questions fire them at me man im here all day

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow, I have to wonder about a statement like that though. I know some women don't like bigger guys but big Natural is not that big really what do you weigh at comp time 210-15. Anyhow any decent woman would not leave there boyfriend because of an appearance change of that nature. Chances are she'll grow to like it. My wife had no long range plans or attraction (that she knew of) to big men, but let me tell you she loves the way I look. I think women like it more than they let on sometimes. They still have that deep down sensual urge to be with an alpha-male. Yah socially they may have different aspirations but don't let that fool you. Women seldom put there cards on the table.
    I think its different being im in college, disgustingly huge to college girls is different then once out of school. I weighed 189.2 the show i turned pro in. I think all women out there will never complain with a boyfriend with a bodybuilding physique for the same reasons you said.
    •   
       


  3. Holy sh*t!! I played 2 games of football yesterday and today I was sore on a whole new level that no lifting could ever bring on. Its been about 6 months, before my entire contest prep, since the last time ive played a game of football and this just used muscles that I forgot I had and they were in pain this morning haha
    Because of that I didnt have the heavy weight push I usually do in the gym so I went a little lighter higher reps to get a still good workout, plus I started out with 25 minutes low intensity cardio to get the blood flowing and try to work out some of the soreness... also I wanted to finish watching the end of the giant game hahah

    10-04-09 Chest


    1. Barbell Flat Bench
    245 x 10 / 255 x 6 / 275 x 4

    2. Incline Barbell Bench
    205 x 10 / 225 x 8 / 205 x 10

    3. Decline Cable Crossovers
    120 x 12 / 130 x 10 / 130 x 10

    4. Incline cable Crossovers
    90 x 10 / 100 x 10 / 100 x 10

    5. Pec Deck
    270 x 12 / 285 x 10 / 285 x 10

    5b. Preacher Curl Machine
    3 sets x 10 ( forgot the weight )

    This whole weekend has been great, my parents came up to visit me at school and it was great to see them. This morning we went to an apple orchard/farm looking place for breakfast. You could pick apples there but they also had a big store inside their resturaunt where you could buy a lot of different things so we just had breakfast and bought some apples.
    For breakfast they had the most amazing pancakes, got 2 plate size pancakes that had apples(fresh apples!!) and cinnamon cooked into them. So amazingly good. And had to get my side of egg whites haha
    Afterwards we stopped into bestbuy and I helped my dad pick out a new laptop, then they headed home and I headed to the gym; life is good when your surrounded by good people

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    This whole weekend has been great, my parents came up to visit me at school and it was great to see them. This morning we went to an apple orchard/farm looking place for breakfast. You could pick apples there but they also had a big store inside their resturaunt where you could buy a lot of different things so we just had breakfast and bought some apples.
    For breakfast they had the most amazing pancakes, got 2 plate size pancakes that had apples(fresh apples!!) and cinnamon cooked into them. So amazingly good. And had to get my side of egg whites haha
    Afterwards we stopped into bestbuy and I helped my dad pick out a new laptop, then they headed home and I headed to the gym; life is good when your surrounded by good people
    I couldn't agree with ya more man!!! GOOD PEOPLE = GOOD COMPANY = THE GOOD LIFE hell yah brotha!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    life is good when your surrounded by good people
    Great stuff bro..
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  6. This stack is amazing, but you already know that.

    Your actually very strong man for your weight, as I am sure your not pushing yourself as hard as you possibly can with those weights being a traditional BB.

    Keep up the good work man, your show pics are very impressive. ESP at your age.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I couldn't agree with ya more man!!! GOOD PEOPLE = GOOD COMPANY = THE GOOD LIFE hell yah brotha!
    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Great stuff bro..
    yea My mom baked me a sheet of dark chocolate brownies and these cookies called magic cookie bars, there like a chocolate covered cookie crust with coconut, walnuts, chocolate chips and something else but there amazing!! shes trying to fatten me up haha I gave away about half of each of them to my apartment-mates because I am still trying to have some type of physique that resembles a bodybuilder here but the rest are mine haha thank god for the 20 year old metabolism and 2 years until my next contest prep

  8. 10/5/09 back/delts

    1a. Lat pulldowns
    220 x 10 / 230 x 10 / 240 x 10

    1b. Seated DB Lateral Raises
    40 x 10 (3 sets)

    2. 1-arm rows
    80 x 12 / 90 x 12(2 sets)
    - first time I've done 1 arm rows in about 2 years and probably the last as well haha remembered today why I don't do them; I can't stand the motion

    3a. WG pullups
    Bw+45 x 6 / bw + 45 x 5 / bw+25 x

    3b. Cable lateral raises
    40 x 12(2 sets) / 50 x 12

    4. Hammer strength iso-row
    270 x 10(3 sets)

    4b. Hammer strength shrug
    420 x 12(3 sets)

    5a. Plate loaded cybex pulldowns
    180 x 10(3 sets)

    5b. Behind the back bb shrugs
    275 x 12(3 sets)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    This stack is amazing, but you already know that.

    Your actually very strong man for your weight, as I am sure your not pushing yourself as hard as you possibly can with those weights being a traditional BB.

    Keep up the good work man, your show pics are very impressive. ESP at your age.
    Yea the stacks great it works like it says it does thats for sure

    Thanks a lot man but I push myself 110% in everything I do. Im just still recovering strength wise from contest prep in my compound lifts, I dont have the same drive through the rep as I did towards the end of my off season yet which sucks, but its coming thats for sure

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    Thanks a lot man but I push myself 110% in everything I do. Im just still recovering strength wise from contest prep in my compound lifts, I dont have the same drive through the rep as I did towards the end of my off season yet which sucks, but its coming thats for sure
    Which is exactly what I meant

  11. haha dam well i'll be there some time next year. . . i'm preping for a contest in mn late next year so i want to make sure i have enought time 8) hahah LOOKIN LIKE a stud brotha and keep up the log. . .very interesting stuff!! how is your mood/libido on this stack??
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Which is exactly what I meant
    haha sorry I think i misread how you intended it < wtf lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    haha dam well i'll be there some time next year. . . i'm preping for a contest in mn late next year so i want to make sure i have enought time 8) hahah LOOKIN LIKE a stud brotha and keep up the log. . .very interesting stuff!! how is your mood/libido on this stack??
    thats awesome man its always better to give yourself more time then not enough thats for sure; im here to answer any questions you might have along the way dont hesitate.
    I honestly havent started the stack yet; eta is tomorrow according to UPS tracking which means I will probably start the stack on Sunday at the beginning of my weekly routine. That being said im 20 years old and with that in mind once I fully recover hormone level wise from contest prep Ill be good to go hahah

  13. hahah i love the wave. . . .WOOO HOOOO. . .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  14. 10/7/09 legs!!
    Definitely Glad i switched up yesterday and today inn the routine, my legs feel fresh and i think I nailed my test boo yaa! Time to do work and make these legs grow

    1. Hip abductor
    130x10/155x10/170x10

    2. Hip adductor
    110x10/130x12/140x12

    3. Squats
    335 x 6 / 355 x 5 / 365 x 3
    - So annoying that although my auxilary lifts are back to normal my heavy lifts are taking forever to rebound, oh well pretty decent numbers for weighing 202.4 this morning

    4a. Standing leg curls
    110x10/130x10/140x10

    4b. Donkey calves
    340 x 10/360x10/360x10

    5. Leg press
    720 x 10/810x7/810x6

    6. Leg ext
    Rack x 10(4 sets -2 feet pointed out 2 in)

    7. Glute ham raises
    35x10/45x10(2sets)

    Oh man I absolutely killed the weights today, I felt like a man possessed and got all this done in a little over an hour with a training partner! I've been decreasing the rest time lately because with school picking up I need to condition myself to get in and out of the gym a little better. Gotta cut down the daydreaming in between sets haha. Now I'm giving myself about 45 seconds between sets on auxiliary lifts and about 60-90 on heavy compound lifts and I'm loving how it feels so far.

    DAMN!! I have such a great picture that I want to post up... but I cant yet because of my post count but today in my package pickup at school I had the pleasure of getting my order of 2 grape xtends and 2 full asteroid stacks and pslin; stack starts next week. Time to kill this thing


    P.S - I hate 8am classes, no matter how early i get to sleep the night before Im exhausted by this time at night and I dont have class unil 430 tomorrow so I have no reason to go to sleep early

    The Stack starts next week!

  15. Asteroid Stack started today! Just took my first serving of Prime. Ill be going through 2 bottles of each asteroid stack in this cycle, im hoping for some huge results

  16. I'm in. Lookin good mate.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I'm in. Lookin good mate.
    thanks man glad your on board



    10-10-09 Chest/Bi's

    1. Flat DB Bench
    115 x 10 / 120 x 6 / 120 x 8

    2. Decline BB Bench
    275 x 8 / 295 x 5 / 315 x 3!!!
    - Tied my PR of 315x3 which last time I did that I was 220lbs!!!

    3. Incline Cable Crssovers
    100 x 10 / 100 x 10 / 90 x 10

    4.Decline Cable Crossovers
    120 x 10(3 sets)

    5a. Pec Deck
    270 x 10 / 285 x 10 / 285 x 10

    5b. Preacher Curl Machine
    70 x 10 / 70 x 10 / 80 x 10

    6. Standing DB Curls
    65 x 5 / 55 x 7(2 sets)

    - Did 25 minutes Low intensity cardio pre wo

    I got some great workout videos from the day since I worked out with Bret and Zack from bb.com, ill post the videos here once I get them from Bret, we got videos of all our presses

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    thanks man glad your on board



    10-10-09 Chest/Bi's

    1. Flat DB Bench
    115 x 10 / 120 x 6 / 120 x 8

    2. Decline BB Bench
    275 x 8 / 295 x 5 / 315 x 3!!!
    - Tied my PR of 315x3 which last time I did that I was 220lbs!!!

    3. Incline Cable Crssovers
    100 x 10 / 100 x 10 / 90 x 10

    4.Decline Cable Crossovers
    120 x 10(3 sets)

    5a. Pec Deck
    270 x 10 / 285 x 10 / 285 x 10

    5b. Preacher Curl Machine
    70 x 10 / 70 x 10 / 80 x 10

    6. Standing DB Curls
    65 x 5 / 55 x 7(2 sets)

    - Did 25 minutes Low intensity cardio pre wo

    I got some great workout videos from the day since I worked out with Bret and Zack from bb.com, ill post the videos here once I get them from Bret, we got videos of all our presses
    DECLINE 90lb PR?????!!!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    thanks man glad your on board



    10-10-09 Chest/Bi's

    1. Flat DB Bench
    115 x 10 / 120 x 6 / 120 x 8

    2. Decline BB Bench
    275 x 8 / 295 x 5 / 315 x 3!!!
    - Tied my PR of 315x3 which last time I did that I was 220lbs!!!

    3. Incline Cable Crssovers
    100 x 10 / 100 x 10 / 90 x 10

    4.Decline Cable Crossovers
    120 x 10(3 sets)

    5a. Pec Deck
    270 x 10 / 285 x 10 / 285 x 10

    5b. Preacher Curl Machine
    70 x 10 / 70 x 10 / 80 x 10

    6. Standing DB Curls
    65 x 5 / 55 x 7(2 sets)

    - Did 25 minutes Low intensity cardio pre wo

    I got some great workout videos from the day since I worked out with Bret and Zack from bb.com, ill post the videos here once I get them from Bret, we got videos of all our presses
    Congratz man!!! its been a minute since i last looked at your long but Good Job with hittin'm hard!!! Keep'em up and I love the mass cycle ahah GO GETM BABY!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    thanks man glad your on board



    10-10-09 Chest/Bi's

    1. Flat DB Bench
    115 x 10 / 120 x 6 / 120 x 8

    2. Decline BB Bench
    275 x 8 / 295 x 5 / 315 x 3!!!
    - Tied my PR of 315x3 which last time I did that I was 220lbs!!!

    3. Incline Cable Crssovers
    100 x 10 / 100 x 10 / 90 x 10

    4.Decline Cable Crossovers
    120 x 10(3 sets)

    5a. Pec Deck
    270 x 10 / 285 x 10 / 285 x 10

    5b. Preacher Curl Machine
    70 x 10 / 70 x 10 / 80 x 10

    6. Standing DB Curls
    65 x 5 / 55 x 7(2 sets)

    - Did 25 minutes Low intensity cardio pre wo

    I got some great workout videos from the day since I worked out with Bret and Zack from bb.com, ill post the videos here once I get them from Bret, we got videos of all our presses
    Nice numbers man! So has the PRIME kicked in to the point you have a hard time getting sore? That workout should tell you for sure...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. A little late, but subb'd for sure.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    DECLINE 90lb PR?????!!!!!
    what?? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Congratz man!!! its been a minute since i last looked at your long but Good Job with hittin'm hard!!! Keep'em up and I love the mass cycle ahah GO GETM BABY!!
    thanks a lot man! yea the supplement regime im on right now is NO QUESTION going to help me bring my physique to the next level

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice numbers man! So has the PRIME kicked in to the point you have a hard time getting sore? That workout should tell you for sure...
    Today was day 4 on Prime so It may be a few more days before I really get the full force effects of Prime but theres osmething going on inside my body thats for sure, and I like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    A little late, but subb'd for sure.
    Great to have you on board man

  23. Well After about 5 weeks on my new workout routine I readjusted it a bit in order I think to really maxmimize my efforts in and out of the gym. I say now that this routine is perfect but I'm sure as I go along with it I'll tweak things here and there and come 5weeks from now it'll be slightly different again haha I guess this is the reason why i've been lifting for 6 years withot gettig bored, I'm too ADD to stick with the same exact routine for long enough to get bored

    New plan is as follows:
    Sunday - Back/Delts/Traps
    Monday- Off (busiest school day by far)
    Tuesday - Arms/Chest
    Wednesday - Legs
    Thursday - Delts / Back
    Friday - Off(cardio)
    Saturday - Chest/Arms/Quads or Hams (Alternate each week)

    10/12/09 arms/chest - Bring on the suoersets!!

    1a. Cable Arnold curls
    80 x 10 / 90x12/90x10

    1b. 1-arm tri extentions
    110x12/120x12(2 sets)

    2a. Skull crushers(don't include he bar in weight)
    100x10/110x8/110x7

    2b. Seated db curls
    55x6/60x5(2sets)

    3a. Incline db hammer curls
    45 x7(3 sets)

    3b. Plate loaded flies
    180 x 10 / 200x10/200x8

    4a. Cg bench
    225 x 6/225x5

    4b. Db wrist curls
    3 sets

    5a. Pec deck
    Forgot the weight but 3 sets of 10


    4 days on the asteroid stack so far and Im loving it. I definitely feel it in the gym ive been really really pumped and vascular, more than normal during my workouts. Way to early to comment on any muscle building highlights while on it but it has definitely been taking my individual workouts to the next level thats for sure

  24. Man I wish I could post videos and links up here, I have some sick videos from my saturday workout. Once i get the post count necessary Ill post them up

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    Man I wish I could post videos and links up here, I have some sick videos from my saturday workout. Once i get the post count necessary Ill post them up
    Email them to me and I will post them buddy...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 20 years old random Low T don't know where to turn
    By mclendonc in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 03:16 PM
  2. DaveGabe puts AT2/Erase to the test!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 09:10 PM
  3. PUTTING SUSTAIN ALPHA TO THE TEST!
    By mikeshark00 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 09:16 PM
  4. the future puts Testanate 50 to the test
    By futureofbb08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Log in
Log in