Thank you USP LABS FOR ANOTHER AMERICAN BP RECORD & TOP RANKING!

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
I competed at the Sept 13, 2009 USAPL Bp National Championship in Cleveland, OH. My first attempt broke the bp record and the updated ranking will have me ranked #1 in the USA. I used USP Labs Asteroid Stack to prepare for this great meet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVI6li506nI&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - "BIG WILLIE" J.T. Hall 468 USAPL BP RECORD[/ame]

"Big Willie" J.T. Hall first place Tomahawk Swords

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations! Looks like you could have definitely gone up in weight too.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Big Man - Impressive! Are your competitions urine tested?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Wow that is amazing and it does look easy. Congratulations!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job an I agree you made it look like a piece of cake... savin something for next time I'll warrant...

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
Congrats Big Man - Impressive! Are your competitions urine tested?
My competitions are urine tested. USAPL follows the WADA protocol and NASA follows a similar protocol too.

Thanks a lot!

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
Congrats, you made that look easy!
I compete both unequipped and equipped at the same meet. My first attempt is unequipped and then my second attempt is equipped. So, I am going to make some major changes by not competing in both. Just focus on one type of lifting. I expect some major big numbers in 2010!

Thanks a lot!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I compete both unequipped and equipped at the same meet. My first attempt is unequipped and then my second attempt is equipped. So, I am going to make some major changes by not competing in both. Just focus on one type of lifting. I expect some major big numbers in 2010!

Thanks a lot!
Ah figured you were saving it for something, rarely do you see a persons best lift go so easily...

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Willy are you just a gear and supp whore or what? is there anything that you wouldn't promote? Inzer don't sponsor you yet you say they do?

I still see that you have a '611 MISS ATTEMPT AT THE 2008 BP NATIONALS' in your sig. Seriously mate, who gives a f*ck? I should put that 1000lb deadlift attempt i missed in mine.

You pollute all these forums with your boring, slightly unimpressive stats and comp results and think that everybody's interested? Bottom line is they're not and people tell you that on every forum without fail.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Willy are you just a gear and supp whore or what? is there anything that you wouldn't promote? Inzer don't sponsor you yet you say they do?

I still see that you have a '611 MISS ATTEMPT AT THE 2008 BP NATIONALS' in your sig. Seriously mate, who gives a f*ck? I should put that 1000lb deadlift attempt i missed in mine.

You pollute all these forums with your boring, slightly unimpressive stats and comp results and think that everybody's interested? Bottom line is they're not and people tell you that on every forum without fail.
Where is your name in the record books? JT will go down as one of the top lifters of all time... Can you say the same?

Your 1000lb deadlift attempt... Was that at a drug-tested, nationally sanctioned event? Then sure - I see no reason to not list it. It is all about goals... JT is here to fill the USPlabs customers in on what he accomplished and what his future plans are.

You clicked on this thread and came in on your own will - No one forced you buddy...

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
I don't think he is one of the top lifters of all time; however he is on the right track. I just don't understand SemiBulimic's hatred for this guy. I have seen all his rankings thus far and have watched his video lifts and he is a solid powerlifting competitor. You can't phuck with this guys #'s man...they don't lie. For the record I don't think there is a member on AM that hasn't worn a supplement or bodybuilding company t-shirt to work out in at the gym...including you guy.

"J.T. Hall (220) bench pressed 485 pounds raw on Saturday 6-21-09 at the NASA USA Nationals in Columbus, Ohio. The press ties Hall for sixth on the Powerlifting Watch Lifter Rankings and is a World and American Record."

"Hall was successful on his three attempts of 457, 474, and 485 pounds. "

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established

This guy is obviously excited about what he did. Whyre you so mean?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Where is your name in the record books? JT will go down as one of the top lifters of all time... Can you say the same?

Your 1000lb deadlift attempt... Was that at a drug-tested, nationally sanctioned event? Then sure - I see no reason to not list it. It is all about goals... JT is here to fill the USPlabs customers in on what he accomplished and what his future plans are.

You clicked on this thread and came in on your own will - No one forced you buddy...
My name isn't in the record books, 'buddy'. Never said it was. I'm not the only one fed up with JT's ramblings trust me.

I'm entitled to express my opinions and I'm sorry but I never realised I had to have national records before I could -I must've missed that part of the terms and conditions for joining this site - hence the term 'FORUM'. It's not the 'Kiss JT Hall's Ass' thread.

Seriously, in how many forum members' stats does it say what weight they CAN'T do? Without looking I would say a little less than 2 - just JT's. It's a pointless exercise listing such info!

So get off his leg and understand that if someone's post p*sses me off I will let them know exactly how I feel and I won't sugar-coat my words. Yes he's strong, but one of the greatest ever? Seriously, that's just being silly now isn't it? If he's one of the greatest ever then this dude is a legend.............

......YouTube - Noob Boxer

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he is one of the top lifters of all time; however he is on the right track. I just don't understand SemiBulimic's hatred for this guy. I have seen all his rankings thus far and have watched his video lifts and he is a solid powerlifting competitor. You can't phuck with this guys #'s man...they don't lie. For the record I don't think there is a member on AM that hasn't worn a supplement or bodybuilding company t-shirt to work out in at the gym...including you guy.

"J.T. Hall (220) bench pressed 485 pounds raw on Saturday 6-21-09 at the NASA USA Nationals in Columbus, Ohio. The press ties Hall for sixth on the Powerlifting Watch Lifter Rankings and is a World and American Record."

"Hall was successful on his three attempts of 457, 474, and 485 pounds. "
1. I don't 'hate' JT, far from it. I am just fed up with his constant chatter on every forum I read and so are many others.
2. He's not a powerlifter - he benches. Where are his squat and DL videos? Why does he have his Inzer knee wraps in that 'Got Inzer' video he did when he doesn't use them?
3. I can vouch for myself never having worn a BB or supplement vest or t-shirt or anything like that. I'm not in the gym to look good. Even if I had, there would be a massive difference to having won a t-shirt and pimping just about every brand I get my hands on, AKA Willy.

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
1. I don't 'hate' JT, far from it. I am just fed up with his constant chatter on every forum I read and so are many others.
2. He's not a powerlifter - he benches. Where are his squat and DL videos? Why does he have his Inzer knee wraps in that 'Got Inzer' video he did when he doesn't use them?
3. I can vouch for myself never having worn a BB or supplement vest or t-shirt or anything like that. I'm not in the gym to look good. Even if I had, there would be a massive difference to having won a t-shirt and pimping just about every brand I get my hands on, AKA Willy.
How about you try uplifting a fellow competitor instead of trying to bring one down! You can continue to try, but you will fail! It's amazing how internet warriors like you love to post negative attacks, but you never see it at powerlifting meets?? So, I like using negative attacks to fuel my training to break more records and get top ranking in the USA. I will continue to post on several forums and there is nothing you can do about it! I have been competing for 15 years and have never seen hating at powerlifting meets. This is why I enjoy going to meets because everybody is supporting and cheering for each other. Try it sometime because you just might like it.

Also, I'm on facebook, myspace, twitter, youtube, tagged, lockerblogger.com.etc. I'm everywhere(lol).

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about you try uplifting a fellow competitor instead of trying to bring one down! You can continue to try, but you will fail! It's amazing how internet warriors like you love to post negative attacks, but you never see it at powerlifting meets?? So, I like using negative attacks to fuel my training to break more records and get top ranking in the USA. I will continue to post on several forums and there is nothing you can do about it! I have been competing for 15 years and have never seen hating at powerlifting meets. This is why I enjoy going to meets because everybody is supporting and cheering for each other. Try it sometime because you just might like it.

Also, I'm on facebook, myspace, twitter, youtube, tagged, lockerblogger.com.etc. I'm everywhere(lol).
Great post JT. You can always tell the guys that understand what powerlifting is all about. This negative bull**** is for the other sports, not this one. Stay positive.

Keep posting JT. Keep smashing weights.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep going JT, to be honest it is a solid piece of motivation for other lifters looking to compete.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great response!

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established

Good retort but still doesn't address any of the issues i raise. But in reply to a few of your points.............
-i'm not an 'internet warrior' (oh the hilarity) and am preparing for my first FULL POWER meet in december, you know, the one where you have to squat and deadlift and not just bench or curl (curling in powerlifting - don't get me started). After battling with several injuries it will be an achievement in itself to get onto a platform, trust me
.-I've been to several meets and am supportive of the powerlifters i know (you know, the guys, who squat, bench and deadlift)
-I'm not the only one who supposedly 'hates' on you- it's more a case of boredom really with your incessant spam.................:-

http://www.powerliftinguk.com/showthread.php?t=11085
http://www.powerliftinguk.com/showthread.php?t=10436
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110214531
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=212152491
http://www.powerliftinguk.com/showthread.php?t=10834

Even in the third link there, on the 2nd page, a REAL powerlifter, our very own Kabuki, says what he thinks.

I could go on but all i'll say to finish this is, JT you're obviously a strong guy but why just post spam about meets and who you're sponsored by? why not post CONSTRUCTIVELY and give advice to fellow lifters who might happen to look up to you, or offer your opinion on issues and posts that don't involve you plugging some product? Just a thought

That is all.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Great post JT. You can always tell the guys that understand what powerlifting is all about. This negative bull**** is for the other sports, not this one. Stay positive.

Keep posting JT. Keep smashing weights.
Seriously, aren't you done with 'Big' Willie's leg? it must be chaffing by now, or are you wearing your doubly ply 'inzer hump suit' to give you a bit more poundage to the pump? No wonder JT doesn't squat when he's carrying you around on his thigh all day.

I understand powerlifting doesn't involve shameless self-promotion and producting whoring, that's what i understand.

Just let JT go and buy yourself one of these........

Attachments

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously, aren't you done with 'Big' Willie's leg? it must be chaffing by now, or are you wearing your doubly ply 'inzer hump suit' to give you a bit more poundage to the pump? No wonder JT doesn't squat when he's carrying you around on his thigh all day.

I understand powerlifting doesn't involve shameless self-promotion and producting whoring, that's what i understand.

Ill consider it...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am certain I am not the only one here struggling to understand exactly what your problem is.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I hope there is a reason you are complete jack***. If you don't want to read this why do you keep coming back? All you have proven is you are a keyboard gangster. Why don't you go ahead and post a video of you lifting the weights that Willy is, in the same unequipped raw method he set a record in, and prove you are so tough. Otherwise, STFU! :slap:

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I hope there is a reason you are complete jack***. If you don't want to read this why do you keep coming back? All you have proven is you are a keyboard gangster. Why don't you go ahead and post a video of you lifting the weights that Willy is, in the same unequipped raw method he set a record in, and prove you are so tough. Otherwise, STFU! :slap:
I keep coming back because i'm being addressed in the manner you have just demonstrated.

So, let me get this straight, in order to have an opinion on anything anybody has done, i have to at least equal their achievement? So going along wtih that theory i'd have to run a sub 9.58 100m to comment on Bolt? i'm sorry but your logic makes no sense. And it's nothing about being 'tough' (seriously, are you typing this on your playground lunchbreak from your 'My Fiirst Laptop'?), if you finish your milk and cookies and read the last post that replied to JT's response you will understand the point of my posts. I have an opinion on a post in this thread and i'm replying to it - is that not the point? If YOU don't like it why not go away? And as previously stated, i'll be competing in december after several setbacks over the past few years, so what about you?

I for one would like to know JT's opinions on other posts and hear a little about his training rather than just seeing and reading sponsored spam.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SB - I don't compete nor talk smack to people who's accomplishments impress me. I give no reasons why I need to explain myself so you better believe I won't. Also, you don't see anyone coming down on me for SUPPORTING SOMEONE!

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
hear a little about his training rather than just seeing and reading sponsored spam.
If you ask me in a positive question/comment and I will give you a positive answer/response. That simple!

I enjoy helping the powerlifting community by giving back in several ways. For the last 9 years, I have volunteered as the Ky state record chairman. I update the Ky records throughout the year. I help with the set up at the venue and load for 6 straight hours. I get countless emails about powerlifting rules, supplement, meet preparation, training,etc. I enjoy promoting and increasing awareness about powerlifting competitions.

Again, if you want to know about my training, just ask in a positive way and I'll respond.