How to make Vat Attack taste good.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am super sensitive to tastes so I have to find ways to mask them. Vat attack + Sugar free hot chocolate= GOOD!

At my first couple of doses I could not stomach Vat Attack like I usually do other supplements. I tried chasing it with OJ and water. I was gagging.

Yesterday when I got home from work I felt so sick (Flu Mist....those in the military know what I'm talking about) and I took Vat attack with some hot chocolate and it blended perfectly. I could not believe it. Keep in mind I was nauseated and was in fear that I could not stomach my Vat attack dose.

Try it out, you won't be disappointed.

BTW, at only 3 days I am seeing some insane results from VAT. I'm alot drier, more vascular and my muscles in the ab region are harder. Thank god, I mean Jacob, that I picked up 11 tubs of this.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since it tastes kind of like coffee, you could add that to it as well.

Otherwise, Cap It!

GICH!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm too lazy to cap...I do enough during my day job.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am super sensitive to tastes so I have to find ways to mask them. Vat attack + Sugar free hot chocolate= GOOD!

At my first couple of doses I could not stomach Vat Attack like I usually do other supplements. I tried chasing it with OJ and water. I was gagging.

Yesterday when I got home from work I felt so sick (Flu Mist....those in the military know what I'm talking about) and I took Vat attack with some hot chocolate and it blended perfectly. I could not believe it. Keep in mind I was nauseated and was in fear that I could not stomach my Vat attack dose.

Try it out, you won't be disappointed.

BTW, at only 3 days I am seeing some insane results from VAT. I'm alot drier, more vascular and my muscles in the ab region are harder. Thank god, I mean Jacob, that I picked up 11 tubs of this.
Creative approach there to VAT Attack! supplementation! :food:
All those results in only three days! Man, you are one fortunate super responder! :thumbsup: And with 11 tubs, you have an impressive stash! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

RUNNER 67

Awards
I don't mind Vat Attacks flavor. How the hell do you make Super Sapp taste better?? Talk about making one gag. And did you ever even try to mix 1 carboxy with anything, forget about it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Creative approach there to VAT Attack! supplementation! :food:
All those results in only three days! Man, you are one fortunate super responder! :thumbsup: And with 11 tubs, you have an impressive stash! :D
YESSIR! I am just shotting it right now with water, 1 Tsp of SF cocoa mix and 1-2 gm of Vat Attack. The mood effects of Vat are awesome as well. I'm so focused.

I've also got about 6 tubs of 1-carboxy, 7 AP and Pslin, 3 Super sap and 3 Powerfull. Waiting for the Prime sale...then I'll be set.

I'll be throwing up a full review more than likely after I'm done with my first tub of Vat.

I don't mind Vat Attacks flavor. How the hell do you make Super Sapp taste better?? Talk about making one gag. And did you ever even try to mix 1 carboxy with anything, forget about it.
I know what you mean about the taste...I capped 2 tubs of each a while ago.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you like coffee,

mix it really well, and then add ice cubes.

BAM iced cort attack

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
if you like coffee,

mix it really well, and then add ice cubes.

BAM iced cort attack
Now if only I liked coffee hehe. Good idea though. Seems best here with chocolate protein shake, currently myofusion. Almost quite nice. Strawberry on the other hand ... :sick:

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
how are you measuring out the grams? Are you using a scale or a tbs?

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I'm on day 3 of VAT myself, and hoping for good things. It has since disappeared from the NP store shelves. Supposedly, NP has 10 kilo's left, so I PM'd someone yesterday about getting more.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day 3 of VAT myself, and hoping for good things. It has since disappeared from the NP store shelves. Supposedly, NP has 10 kilo's left, so I PM'd someone yesterday about getting more.
That's one product that was worth stocking up on! I wish I had a kilo! :food: