No more VAT Attack!??? NOOOOO

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Just went to check out the USPowders line on Nutra, and saw something missing, VAT Attack!!!!

I guess you weren't kidding, Jacob, when you said that it's not going to stay around; but damn I didn't know it was going out this soon. FCK.

I was waiting on rounding up more cash so that I could stock up on this. You know the old saying, "You don't really miss something until it's gone"? Welp, that saying couldn't be reflected better than now. It was an absolute pleasure to run this for the time that I did and for the results I saw, stacked with Super Cissus RX, it was nothing short of amazing from what I expected from USPlabs.

I understand you're a business man and duty calls but I really hope you can bring this back for us in bulk, once or twice every couple months or something.

Email nutraplanet, they still have 10kgs in stock that they are about to send back to me for our next formulation.

I am sure they will sale it to you...

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Email nutraplanet, they still have 10kgs in stock that they are about to send back to me for our next formulation.

Will be a VAT Attack V2 or is it getting rolled into a new product with more ingredients?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

cool thanks...I sent a PM to grab some

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping the new formulation will be our in the new year early... I was thinking of OEP/New VAT for my contest prep....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea if/when VAT Attack will be back for sale?
At this point in time, it is very uncertain, as far as I know. What we used to know as VAT Attack! will be part of a new USPLabs product. Whether or not USPLabs will do a short VAT Attack! run in the future remains to be seen.

jamjoe

Awards
How would a coffee extract for chlorogenic acid like NSI Green Coffee Extract compare to VAT Attack?

xink

Awards
  • Established
What could you recommend that would be similar to Vat Attack?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i got six jugs sitting right here, cant wait to hit it hard

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Bumpage.

I'd love to know when/if its coming back.