USPlabs Presents “You Down With O-E-P. Ya You Know Me” VIP Bottle Give Away!

Say Hello To My Little Euphoric - Appetite Crushing - CNS Stimulating - Fat Abolishing Friend!

Why am I fat? Why can't I lose the fat around my Chest, lower abdominals, love handles, and thighs?

The human body has its own governing system that we have evolved as people to maintain. Looking back at days of our ancestors when we were cavemen and hunters and gatherers, we have to understand that the human body evolved in such a way to provide cushioning to vital organs and as well as maintaining reserves of energy in case of periods of starvation (i.e. Winter as a Cave-man).

A key function used by the body to protect for such events was storing fat. Fat provides a long term release of energy (in the form of calories) for those periods where our ancestors had to starve, as well as insulation in women to protect a baby she may have been carrying. Fast-forward to today where we have blankets, heaters and in most areas an abundance of food the body has yet to catch-up to evolution.

USPlabs is Fu$king with Evolution with the release of O-E-P.

How to Win a Free VIP Bottle?
I want to reward current USPlabs consumers. State your case and win a free bottle. The more compelling the case is. The better chance you have to win.

In agreement between consumer and manufacture of O-E-P, by posting your case, and If you win a free bottle, you agree to keep name and product effectiveness between you and USPlabs.

How many winners?

Plenty.

When will winners be chosen?

Between September 21-25.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
totally subb'd on this. How do I get to be a VIP?!?!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am down with VIP, can not wait to see some of the write up on this bad boy, thermogenesis here we come.

js2sbr

Awards
I am curious as to what this O-E-P is? Could I get a PM for details?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in this place like a can of mace.
because i love u Jacob :) no homo ok maybe alittle
me pleading my case

also i love powerful jacked dominatp and pslin.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I am fat. That is all for now.

golooraam

Awards
me me me!!!

I have been dutifully using VAT and just bought some more Prime, AP/Pslin, and the sleep powder stuff (forgot the name)... I need fatloss help!

ok, that was not subtle...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool, besides being a long time USP supporter, I am fat. Like many here, I've spent countless dollars over the years. I've sacrifices taste for what seems like years on end (apparently not enough). I can't seem to get below 12-14% BF. I've also taken a huge pay cut to be a head football coach at a small private school (not complaining). I can no longer afford to experiment with supps like this. I'd really enjoy trying this out.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Theres one thing missing with my usplabs assualt on the body stack. Its this product, let me get my hands on this and it will be a recomp with tremendous results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So subscribed. I'm preparing to be amazed :thumbsup:

Edit: Will be interested to see whether this compliments or replaces an old favourite: ReCreate

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
When I started out my diet I was at 31% fat. I started to go the gym and work out and do as much as I could. three months into my diet I switched from just wanted to lose fat, to wanting to lose fat, but gain/maintain muscle. That's when I found USPLabs. Since Then I have lost 8%body fat. but I seem to have plateaued. Then I found VAT Attack, which helped take me a little further. I would love to continue losing bodyfat. I still have quite a ways to go towards my goal, and if this product is everything it claims to be, which your products normally are, than It would be GREAT for me, so I could finally hit my goal of 10%bf. I am the perfect candidate for this product because I have so much to gain....and oh so much to lose!

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to test this. I always like trying new stim products. Lots of experience with stims and mood enhancers (ephedrine, clen, albut, PEA+Selgin, etc).

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've just recently been trying out USPs products (powerfull and Jack3d), and have pretty impressed thus far. I'm seriously interested in seeing what this new product can bring to the table. I'm pretty endomorpic as well, anything that can aid in fat loss is something i'd like to have in my arsenal.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
would be interested in seeing how much this helps keeping the fat off since it is supposed to be so great. I currently have the typical bad college diet, using what I can afford to keep myself full. I train currently using body weight exerises: Pull up variations, push-ups, and grapple/sparring, as well as bike riding.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I bought 5 AP+P-slin combo's cause i respond so well to USP products. PM me if you wanna see the order #'s or anything.

Will buy some as soon as it's out anyway haha.

itzgambino

Awards
how bout I have tried everything to get rid of the last fat around my obliques and lower stomach. I maintain a strict diet and have tried for the last 2 summers to get rid of it but I cannot seem to lean out there, even though I barely have an ounce of fat anywhere on my body. Maybe a bottle of this stuff can help get rid of that crap so I can finally bulk and not feel guilty anymore lol.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Would I have to stop with my Pslin, AP and VAT Attack experiment to log this?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently giving the AP/P-Slin combo a thorough trial. I had long written myself off as an AP non-responder, but then I tried AP in conjunction with a slightly higher carb diet than I had previously (about 35% rather than about 20%). That made a world of difference and, in result, I've now got 4bottles of AP and 2 of P-slin in my stash and am using the "double loading" protocol Mullet Posted up a while back. I've also got some Prime I'm just itching to try.

I've been optimistically skeptical about USP products, in that I've wanted them to work but am not always sure they will. However, so far, upon using them consistently, they are performing quite well. 1-Carboxy is already a staple of mine, and AP and P-Slin are both likely to become such as well now too.

I'd totally dig trying a new product from you guys - especially if it's along the lines that I think it will be.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
You know me. I've bought every USP Labs product with the exception of Jack3d and was there for the first AP IC release. I used Recreate for the most successful cut of my life when it first came out. Right now I'm recomping and this would be the icing on the cake for a little edge so to speak.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of USPLabs and trying to become a smaller fan. :) I was very obese in 2006 and decided I had to change my way. I started doing cardio and some weight training in April of that year. I have since lost probably 30+lbs of fat and added 20+lbs of muscle. I am pretty close to ridding myself of the belly that I worked 30+ years obtaining.

I have had great luck with USPLabs in the past using Recreate, Jaclked (love the stuff), PRIME (awesome product for strength gains) and I am currently using Anabolic Pump. I am about to go to Disney World with the family and once I get back from that I am going hardcore on the diet with the plan to cut off all this excess flab and reveal all my hard work.

I would love the opportunity to test out O-E-P and I am willing to stack it with AP and VAT Attack that I have if you would like.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on your progress thus far... not had as long to put the weight on but I got up to 50+ pounds over my college weight and am now down 30 of that so I can relate to your situation. Just like you, many of the USP products have been at the forefront and surely O-E-P will be another blockbuster. Hopefully you will get a chance to try it out! Keep up the good work as well.

I am a big fan of USPLabs and trying to become a smaller fan. :) I was very obese in 2006 and decided I had to change my way. I started doing cardio and some weight training in April of that year. I have since lost probably 30+lbs of fat and added 20+lbs of muscle. I am pretty close to ridding myself of the belly that I worked 30+ years obtaining.

I have had great luck with USPLabs in the past using Recreate, Jaclked (love the stuff), PRIME (awesome product for strength gains) and I am currently using Anabolic Pump. I am about to go to Disney World with the family and once I get back from that I am going hardcore on the diet with the plan to cut off all this excess flab and reveal all my hard work.

I would love the opportunity to test out O-E-P and I am willing to stack it with AP and VAT Attack that I have if you would like.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I'd really like to give this a try -- after years of being FAT - I was 303 when I came out of the hospital after back surgery in 2007 -- I've made some great progress, but the last of the crap around the midsection still has to go. I'm trying VAT attack as soon as it gets here (Nutraplanet said it shipped today), and I'm eager to see what else might be in the arsenal.

golooraam

Awards
yup, I am still early with my VAT experience, but it's already working, freakin' awesome... GBless you guys at USP...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll be frank - give me a bottle because you know I test supps well and I thus give excellent feedback. My testimonial still sits on the back of the Powerfull box to this day (logged it on here 2 or 3 yrs ago).
Looking forward to assessing it's impacts!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow...the amount of deserving individuals in here is quite intimidating but hey might as well try.

My Case:

Im on a 16 week cut or till i get down to 6-7% bodyfat. Adding O-E-P after week 9 or 10 may be exactly that final push to allow me to achieve my goal before the 16 week mark. I have been logging my cut and will continue to do so till i reach my goal. I can go into my past and how I am my biggest critic, but i this is common in this community so i wont bother.

So the real reason, I wanna reach that next freaking level. I need to shred my body down to pure steel of my muscle and make no excuses to why I still have love handles a girl can support herself on. I cant stand mediocrity in my life and I train till a bleed, vomit, collapse, or am so tired i cant speak more then gibberish. If O-E-P is that next step in supplement evolution then give it hear cause my diet is meticulous, my training is ridiculous and when its all said and done I'm going to achieve what i most desire and I want USP Labs to aid me along the way.

Go Hard or Go Home

abish

abish

Awards
I think I need one because I was running what i thought to be the ultimate usp labs stack but if this is out it wont be the ultimate anymore.
Bulk Powerfull+Recreate+Anabolic pump+VAT+P-SLIN+Prime+TNA. Plan on running 12 weeks. So Hook me up Bro.. This is the start of week 3 and so far its going well but it could always be better and this would be the iceing on the cake I Hope..

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Long term USP fan, love how you always bring something new to the market, never another 'me too'. Have used all your products (and then some USPowder ones too). I know I'm a USP fan for life.

In regards to me, I tend to carry all my fat on my tummy, everywhere else is lean by comparison. All I've found to be effective is recreate to a point and crazy hi stim fat burners which have been a killer to stay on.

Having started VAT attack, more results then I've seen ever, I can't wait to get OEP. I have 3 bottles of AP(+PSLIN) on the way, 3 month of VAT and hope to stack with OEP the second I can get my hands on it.

I know I'll be rocking it, freebie or not, come inner circle launch, but would be honored for the chance to get rocking now.

I'm from Ireland so I'm not sure how that would work, but I'd pay shipping if needed.

Cheers

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Long term USP fan, love how you always bring something new to the market, never another 'me too'. Have used all your products (and then some USPowder ones too). I know I'm a USP fan for life.

In regards to me, I tend to carry all my fat on my tummy, everywhere else is lean by comparison. All I've found to be effective is recreate to a point and crazy hi stim fat burners which have been a killer to stay on.

Having started VAT attack, more results then I've seen ever, I can't wait to get OEP. I have 3 bottles of AP(+PSLIN) on the way, 3 month of VAT and hope to stack with OEP the second I can get my hands on it.

I know I'll be rocking it, freebie or not, come inner circle launch, but would be honored for the chance to get rocking now.

I'm from Ireland so I'm not sure how that would work, but I'd pay shipping if needed.

Cheers
thats an ultimate get shredded stack man.
congrats and good luck

applesmack23

Awards
I think I would be a good candidate for O.E.P because I do not respond to a lot of sups well so if this stuffs works for me it will pretty much work for everyone haha.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
J, Strat, Mullet, and Boro,

You guys know how many USP labs products I've bought over the past few years.

That's my case right there. :)

Hope I'm VIP!

applesmack23

Awards
With that was true...
haha well worth a shot by the way love the big and ripped in 12 weeks book in the new MD and I noticed a little mention of O.E.P on the back seriously can't wait for this stuff.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Because I USEDD to be a USP hater, then I tried some PRIME, Jack3d, and P-Slin... And now I NEEED to try OEP!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Because I USEDD to be a USP hater, then I tried some PRIME, Jack3d, and P-Slin... And now I NEEED to try OEP!!!
LOL, I like that, I tell you people do not realize how that USP Labs products work great, people are so traumatized by companies like MT, that its hard for them to trust a company that does a lot of advertising, I am a consumer for LIFE.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Man this could get me ripped for my comp next February l'm in.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man this could get me ripped for my comp next February l'm in.
Yah will probably be adding this to my prep supps... at my age it can be tough to get tight in those stubborn area's. I could use a little help.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HEre is my case:

I am competing at 198lbs on October 18th in a PL meet. I have been cutting (relatively successfully) since mid August, and am down to roughly 205-206. I would love to give this a shot, to shred the rest off. I have used a variety of USP products before, and have been quite pleased with them.

So, if you are feeling the great generosity to offer a bottle, I would be thrilled the be the happy recipient.

undecided

Awards
I'd like to try this. My goal is to return to my early 20s fitness.
Stats: 43 yrs old. Started in January/Feb at 193 lbs at 5'9'', Benching 135 (pretty pathetic)

Currently at 176.7 lbs benching 230.
Currently using USP Labs Powerfull and Anabolic Pump.
I was about to start Recreate but I could try this new stuff instead (or together?).
I workout 5 times a week (30-45 mins) as heavy as I can.
I also play tennis 2-3 times a week (2 hrs each session).
Goal, to be at 160lbs and ripped (veins everywhere).

irishmatt

Awards
I'd like to try this because I've used pretty much everything USP has come out with and liked them all, right from Camphobolic (which I loved, you should re-release a night time fat loss product!) and C2 through to AP (much appreciating the NP offer on atm, bought 5 more bottles), recreate, prime etc with goodies like bolic in between

also I could do with shifting a couple of lbs of fat and OEP would be a great addition on my cut stacked with VAT attack and AP

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
USPLABS has delivered on every freaking supp Ive ever bought! Ive used other peoples junk and guess what? I keep coming back to USPLABS for more. Their tried and proven! Their **** works, bottom line!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
And guess what, Im not kissing ass because it dont matter if I win a bottle. Im buying it no matter what!