powerfull

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
got a new bottle today and the ingredients are different...along with the dosing protocal. is this a new version, or same ingredients just had to say what was in it because of the fda? also whats up with the dosing. its not better to take it 2 hours after eating anymore. but just 30 mins in advance now? doesn't any insulin ruin its effects?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
dumppity dummpity bump! no usplabs rep answered this yet? I feel like a vietnamiese whore not busy during the US invasion... :(

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest assured, benji, that the ingredients and their standardizations have not been altered in anyway; the change in nomenclature was merely for clarity and compliance purposes, and does not reflect an alteration in any compound. In terms of the dosing protocol, that is a matter of your discretion: given the ingredients are the same, I would advise following the same protocol you have already established, particularly if it has been successful for you!

onshow

Awards
I also just picked up 2 bottles of this locally (Australia) and noticed one had the old name 1c decarboxylase and another replaced that for velvet bean. Are these the same just name changes?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also just picked up 2 bottles of this locally (Australia) and noticed one had the old name 1c decarboxylase and another replaced that for velvet bean. Are these the same just name changes?
The formula did not change.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No change - Simply updated the nomenclature.