Jack3d....Anyone have any side effects?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be doing the Asteroid Stack here in the next two weeks and am going to add Jack3d to it as well. I want to make sure that the same things that happened to me using NO Shotgun will not happen to me with Jack3d. When taking NO Shotgun I would get dizzy, short of breath, and feel like I was going to pass out. I was not taking ANYTHING else with it, or even around that time, including any other caffein. I know that things effect people differently, I just don't want to buy Jack3d and it end up messing me up like NO Shotgun did. USP Labs make some awesome stuff and I can't wait to do the Asteroid Stack and I would love to add Jack3d to it as well!!! Hopefully all will work out.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
take like .5 scoops of jack3d to start. and i try not to use it on days when i feel good enough to lift without it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes...strength and focus haha

No man nothing neg but i started slow. When i start too high on any stim i feel like *ss.

Dont use it every single day b/c ull build a tolerance to the stim effect.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reason to start with 3 scoops. Start with 1 and go up if you need to... I personally only use 1 scoop + 4 scoops DominATP...

culversguy

Awards
I found that 2 scoops work for me the only side affect i get is i workout to hard feel sick until i eat

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I just started using it yesterday, and frankly, about all I've noticed is that I'm sweating more, and earlier in my warmup, and my strength seems to be up -a little-. I'm using 3 scoops in 16 oz. of water.

I'm not jittery, or nauseous, or anything like that.

filo74

Awards
Jack3d is AMAZING. I am taking 2 scoops on an empty stomach 30 mins before I workout. This stuff is just absolutely amazing. Most of the other products I tried in the past had one strong side effect I hated...I could not sleep at night ! Not with Jack3d. This stuff increases my intensity at the gym x10, makes for a SUPER pump and excellent concentration. By night time, I am sleepy and able to sleep without problems. Thanks USPlabs for creating such a remarkable supplement !

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
it makes me sick to my stomach,but also very horny

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started using it yesterday, and frankly, about all I've noticed is that I'm sweating more, and earlier in my warmup, and my strength seems to be up -a little-. I'm using 3 scoops in 16 oz. of water.

I'm not jittery, or nauseous, or anything like that.
PLEASE start with 1 scoop and increase from there. Some of these ingredients has a cumulative effect and will get better as time goes on.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d is AMAZING. I am taking 2 scoops on an empty stomach 30 mins before I workout. This stuff is just absolutely amazing. Most of the other products I tried in the past had one strong side effect I hated...I could not sleep at night ! Not with Jack3d. This stuff increases my intensity at the gym x10, makes for a SUPER pump and excellent concentration. By night time, I am sleepy and able to sleep without problems. Thanks USPlabs for creating such a remarkable supplement !
Perfect! Thanks Filo!

nickyjoose

Awards
i know a few people who took the full dose and got sick, but i have been using it for about a week now and love the product.

keeper

I absolutely recommend it. I felt a little nausea when I first started using it, but that passed after about a week. I do feel the skin tingle effect, but it's not unpleasant. I think one needs to tweak the dosage. I'm only 130 lbs, so a half scoop is great for me. I've used it for 3 months with no dissipation of effectiveness. After I got past the mild nausea, no neg sides at all. Just be sure you're about to be very active when you take it, b/c it's hard to sit still once it's on board!

tek9taz

Awards
Hey wats up guys, im not sure where to post this but ive tried to do some research online as far as interactions of geranamine in jack3d and couldnt find much information out there. Also ive tried to email/call usp labs but guess there kinda busy. Im currently running a nootropic stack of huperzine-A, bacopa, and ginkgo biloba. i wasnt really sure if jack3d / prime was gonna interact with any of these. This is the only place i could hopefully get an answer....i have two tubs of jacked laying around plus prime and powerfull and wasnt sure if i could run em all together....i def want 2 :)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
no sides @ 1 scoop here.

just a warmth and slight buzz. very similar to how biotest's Surge makes me feel. i may move to 2 scoops soon.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey wats up guys, im not sure where to post this but ive tried to do some research online as far as interactions of geranamine in jack3d and couldnt find much information out there. Also ive tried to email/call usp labs but guess there kinda busy. Im currently running a nootropic stack of huperzine-A, bacopa, and ginkgo biloba. i wasnt really sure if jack3d / prime was gonna interact with any of these. This is the only place i could hopefully get an answer....i have two tubs of jacked laying around plus prime and powerfull and wasnt sure if i could run em all together....i def want 2 :)
No issues stacking any of this - Nootropic stack or PRIME/PowerFULL stack. On the Nootrophic side, you will probably see some great synergy from the Schizandrol A extract contained in Jack3d.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
PLEASE start with 1 scoop and increase from there. Some of these ingredients has a cumulative effect and will get better as time goes on.
Well, so far I -have- noticed an interesting reaction with another Beta-Alanine supplement (from Universal), which has Niacin in it. I get more of the "tingle" effect, which bothers me not at all. The only other effect I've really noticed is increased sweating during my workout, which I consider a plus. There's MAYBE a little more focus and a little more drive, but it's hard to say.

Which ingredients are cumulative?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Nothing but strength and size gains (supplemented of course with proper diet and exercise) :D My favorite pre-WO of all time! 150% more servings than NO-Xplode at 1/2 the price! Can't beat it!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I used Jacked for the first time today. I used 2 scoops and had no side effects. I was actually kind of disappointed with the product. It may not of worked to well because of my pre-workout meal that I ate 1 hour prior.

Anyway no side effects over here. I suggest you take it down a notch and if that does not work just boot it. Some supplements do not agree with certain people.

elshano

elshano

Awards
i have just finished my first tub of jack3d - it is great stuff.
i don't have a whole lot of cash to blow on supps so i tend to do a lot of research and only then touch something if someone i trust gives it the thumbs up

3 scoops is optimal for me, however best bang for buck seems to be 2 scoops on an empty stomach
side effects include a slight prickling of the scalp around 10 min after ingestion, a very slight skin flush (different to niacin), increased sweating, some dry mouth/dry lips. i have noticed some 'jitters', however this was in combination with a high pressure/high adrenalin game state.

as for the actual effects of the product, i've found that i need significantly less rest time in between sets, any feeling of tiredness i have is banished until the product wears off (approx 3.5hrs) and i have increased focus/alertness/motivation. i have not felt a 'crash' with this product, rather a gradual return to whatever initial state i was in. i would estimate the peak period for this product is between 25 and 90 minutes after ingestion.

it is an excellent pre-workout supplement that does exactly what it says.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
I'm around 198 lbs on a 6'4'' frame - lanky guy. Used Horsepower 18 months ago, and still remember how strongly my skin reacted to the beta alanine, but the effect wore off quickly.

Now I've ordered Jack3d (costs me 55 bucks here in Germany!) from USP.
Should I take one scoop half an hour before my workouts in the beginning?

TheTransforma

Don't be affraid, I need to take 5 scoops to hit the sweet spot with Jack3d, it is a great product, but a bit expensive when you're like me and need 5 scoops. But everyone is different. Start off with 1 and assess from there.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe this thread is still active. It has been almost 1 full year since it was opened.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't be affraid, I need to take 5 scoops to hit the sweet spot with Jack3d, it is a great product, but a bit expensive when you're like me and need 5 scoops. But everyone is different. Start off with 1 and assess from there.
Ive never went over 3... Ever.
And I certainly do not advise 5!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Exactly right my friend. I am golden with barely 1 full scoop. Also during my P-mag run a few months back I only needed about 1/3 of a scoop and my workouts were insane. However, you gotta watch while on a anabolic so your BP doesnt go crazy.

But listen to Borobulker, 1 scoop is PLENTY to begin with.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you should take a break from any type of stimulant. If you take some time off your tolerance for stimulants may reduce and bring back the enjoyment of pre workout supplements.

TheTransforma

It sounds like you should take a break from any type of stimulant. If you take some time off your tolerance for stimulants may reduce and bring back the enjoyment of pre workout supplements.
Before Jack3d I didn't take any stimulants, I guess it is just how I react on these substances. I feel 3 scoops alitle, but it is just not my sweet spot with that paticular product.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Before Jack3d I didn't take any stimulants, I guess it is just how I react on these substances. I feel 3 scoops alitle, but it is just not my sweet spot with that paticular product.
Very true. Jacked worked well for me, but Presurge worked even better. I have also tried NO3 and N.O. Xplode, both had minimal effects.