VAT Attack protocol?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious if their is any specific diet plan/protocol that would allow VAT Attack to work more effectively.

My reason for asking is that I plan to start a 4 week run of The One; obviously followed by 4 weeks of PCT. The diet for this run will be CLEAN; however still 3-400 over maintenance including more carbs than my usual diet. The PCT will still be around 3-400 over maintenance but I plan to drop the carbs lower.

Knowing this, could I still see the effects of VAT Attack during the cycle/PCT? Would it be better ran during the cycle, PCT, or at a later time during a true cut?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering about using other cort blockers with it on top of this question? What shouldn't be used with it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering about using other cort blockers with it on top of this question? What shouldn't be used with it?
I would avoid products whose main function is blocking Cortisol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well zero stim and the fat burner I made on custom capsule have it in it...

Can it stay suspended in water all day?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious if their is any specific diet plan/protocol that would allow VAT Attack to work more effectively.

My reason for asking is that I plan to start a 4 week run of The One; obviously followed by 4 weeks of PCT. The diet for this run will be CLEAN; however still 3-400 over maintenance including more carbs than my usual diet. The PCT will still be around 3-400 over maintenance but I plan to drop the carbs lower.

Knowing this, could I still see the effects of VAT Attack during the cycle/PCT? Would it be better ran during the cycle, PCT, or at a later time during a true cut?
Bumppp???

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
No one from USP can inform me on how to use your own product?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Could I please get some help here???

ecupirate

Awards
I have been using VAT only on work outdays, but in your case I would use PCT. Should help keep you lean. I would suggest 1 gram morning, 1 gram pre or post work w/o ( i use it post) and lastly 1 gram before bed. I have been using that protocol for the past couple of weeks and I would say it is doing a great job.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

There exists a strong negative correlation between testosterone and cortisol. As a matter of fact, apart from increased IGF, higher nitrogen retention, and elevated protein synthesis, increased anabolic activity during a steroid cycle also induces a reduction in cortisol levels. This materializes as an increase in the testosterone:cortisol ratio. As a consequence, during periods of enhanced availability of androgens (e.g. during a steroid cycle), cortisol levels may be lower than usual. Hence using VAT Attack! at such times may further reduce cortisol levels in a dose-dependent fashion. Nevertheless, it is arguable if this drop can be significant in four weeks at low doses of VAT Attack! Net, while you may use low-dose VAT Attack! during your cycle, you may obtain greater value from it when you use it during PCT (as cortisol levels tend to spike after a steroid cycle and delay HPTA recovery) to ensure a rise (or at least, to negate a fall) in the (natural) testosterone:cortisol ratio, stimulate HPTA recovery, as well as check muscle breakdown and fat gain.

It, of course, goes without saying that VAT Attack! provides enormous value during a cut.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be hesitant to recommend the use of VAT Attack! along side other cortisol blockers. You want to manage elevated cortisol, not annihilate it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I've been using it with zEro stim by alri plus 100mg 7keto while on test 19nor and epi. My waist has never been smaller. I'm actually having my carb up day now so I'm skippin after noon vat attack dosage

Well I've been using it with zEro stim by alri plus 100mg 7keto while on test 19nor and epi. My waist has never been smaller. I'm actually having my carb up day now so I'm skippin after noon vat attack dosage
I love my Vat Attack at 6 caps a day! I will have some photos up soon!

I am also using O-E-P and results are tremendous exceeding my expectations.

My problem was always the lower belly, chest and love handles and it seems O-E-P/vat Attack seems to target it nicely!

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
I'm doing 1 gram with wake up shake, 1 gram post workout, and 1 gram with my pre bed shake. No other weight loss style supplements at this time. I've been running this now for just under a week and must say I'm quite pleased so far.

I still have a long way to go, but progress is progress...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my Vat Attack at 6 caps a day! I will have some photos up soon!

I am also using O-E-P and results are tremendous exceeding my expectations.

My problem was always the lower belly, chest and love handles and it seems O-E-P/vat Attack seems to target it nicely!
Damn I have the same trouble spots... and your hording all the O-E-P !! :18::laugh2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing 1 gram with wake up shake, 1 gram post workout, and 1 gram with my pre bed shake. No other weight loss style supplements at this time. I've been running this now for just under a week and must say I'm quite pleased so far.

I still have a long way to go, but progress is progress...
I was not noticing it till about 3 weeks and then..."hey what's going on with my waist".. I didn't know what to expect just know I have never seen my waist get so small. So... good things to come for you.

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
I was not noticing it till about 3 weeks and then..."hey what's going on with my waist".. I didn't know what to expect just know I have never seen my waist get so small. So... good things to come for you.
Thanks, good to know!

We'll see, maybe on my next bottle I'll add in another fat loss supplement as well.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oep? Haven't heard much of this. But then again I post mostly from my blackberry.

Damn I have the same trouble spots... and your hording all the O-E-P !! :18::laugh2:
Do not take my word for it but I call it the "sweeper" cause it happens fast..One compound opens the stubborn fat cell up and the other one comes in and sweeps into the blood stream and the other compound elevates Metabolism to burn it and add it some exercise.....and vat attack and AP, and PRIME..ahhahaha

I actually been playing with O-E-P morning and recreate later because no way I will sleep taking O-E-P after 4 pm unless I want to pull an all nighter than it is perfect....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do not take my word for it but I call it the "sweeper" cause it happens fast..One compound opens the stubborn fat cell up and the other one comes in and sweeps into the blood stream and the other compound elevates Metabolism to burn it and add it some exercise.....and vat attack and AP, and PRIME..ahhahaha

I actually been playing with O-E-P morning and recreate later because no way I will sleep taking O-E-P after 4 pm unless I want to pull an all nighter than it is perfect....
I have to take your word for it :laugh2: Not to worry your word is good :147:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whatever vat attack I use post workout only now bc my other stuff has cort blockers in it. My waste is getting smaller. I eased up on a lil cardio put on a few pounds and kept my bf the same. I think I'm in love haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever vat attack I use post workout only now bc my other stuff has cort blockers in it. My waste is getting smaller. I eased up on a lil cardio put on a few pounds and kept my bf the same. I think I'm in love haha
Yah feels like your getting away with something. I upped my cardio on my week off so hope to see some fat fly off!! :drillsergeant:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro I ****ed around with other non stim burner doses I got in bulk from np to add to everything else.

My carb up day was insane too. 12 neovar 2 pslin 2 glycobol 2g banaba (20%) 3g vat attack some coleuse RK tta zErostim carnitine 1000mg metformin 1100g carbs. No spill over and a food coma. Just happned to work out verywel for the first carb day like that.

I think because of the plataue I hit plus the carb day and the little cardio I really hit my metabolism hard and kicked it to hyperdrive

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro I ****ed around with other non stim burner doses I got in bulk from np to add to everything else.

My carb up day was insane too. 12 neovar 2 pslin 2 glycobol 2g banaba (20%) 3g vat attack some coleuse RK tta zErostim carnitine 1000mg metformin 1100g carbs. No spill over and a food coma. Just happned to work out verywel for the first carb day like that.

I think because of the plataue I hit plus the carb day and the little cardio I really hit my metabolism hard and kicked it to hyperdrive
That's the idea behind a carb cycle, I was using Plsin for higher days...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea but wit the amount I had I felt gluttonus. Usually don't have more then 400

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea but wit the amount I had I felt gluttonus. Usually don't have more then 400
Yah 400 is a high day for me... if I was to take more I'd use some extra AP for sure.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's heavy duty mate