average jack3d scoops needed?

itzgambino

Awards
I just wanted to know what the average amount of scoops per workout everybody uses for jack3d. Because I know the bottle says and I have seen a lot of people on here saying 1-2 scoops does the job for them. For how many of you guys do you have to go atleast 2.5 scoops before you feel anything noticeable?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d is hella potent stuff and I am of the belief that most all users only need 2 scoops unless you are really stim tolerant and can handle three. Even when I trained and didn't care about losing sleep, I saw little increase in performance when I went from 2 scoops to 3; all I got out of it was a container that emptied faster. My new protocol that I am suggesting to everyone since it works so well for me and some others here on AM, try 1 scoop of Jack3d and 3 scoops of DominATP (get it at nutraplanet). This gives amazing endurance and a nice stim effect with zero crash. Add some of the free Refresh to the mix and you have yourself the best workout drink I have ever tried.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
that's kind of a weird question. some people are not effected by stims as much as others. i allways start with one and go from there, allways.

itzgambino

Awards
thanks oufinny good stuff there, funny because I was thinking about doing something like that lowering the dose of jack3d to 1.5 scoops and just making up a homemade intra workout drink with bcaa's or something. Because right now I try to take 2 scoops of jack3d but after the initial buzz, the intensity does not stay around for my whole workout so I have been taking 2.5 but the tub empties much faster lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks oufinny good stuff there, funny because I was thinking about doing something like that lowering the dose of jack3d to 1.5 scoops and just making up a homemade intra workout drink with bcaa's or something. Because right now I try to take 2 scoops of jack3d but after the initial buzz, the intensity does not stay around for my whole workout so I have been taking 2.5 but the tub empties much faster lol
I did notice that after about 45 minutes the initial energy kick did tend to slowly taper off but when I mix the DominATP in with the increased Beta and Citrulline Mallate the endurance stays high throughout even a 1 hour or more workout. BCAAs are great to add to any workout but for me it can get a bit expensive that is why I am a fan of the Domin since you get 30 servings for $30 at nutraplanet, and it mixes perfectly with Jack3d.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to know what the average amount of scoops per workout everybody uses for jack3d. Because I know the bottle says and I have seen a lot of people on here saying 1-2 scoops does the job for them. For how many of you guys do you have to go atleast 2.5 scoops before you feel anything noticeable?
Personally, I use 1. Top's 2...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've never gone more that 2 scoops... if it stops working at 2 scoops take something else for a few days then try it again! this stuff works!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you need the buzz itself to still have the go in your system. I think it is the Beta-alinine buzz you are feeling subside more than the energy itself. Which leads me to the next response.

I did notice that after about 45 minutes the initial energy kick did tend to slowly taper off but when I mix the DominATP in with the increased Beta and Citrulline Mallate the endurance stays high throughout even a 1 hour or more workout. BCAAs are great to add to any workout but for me it can get a bit expensive that is why I am a fan of the Domin since you get 30 servings for $30 at nutraplanet, and it mixes perfectly with Jack3d.
Oufinny has the right idea in my opinion. Get some DominATP, it is cheap and used in conjunction with Jack3d it makes you unstoppable. IMHO no need for extra BCAA if you are taking that and getting some of your protein from whey, as it is chock full of BCAAs. You can also get a tub of glutamine and slam down 5-10 grams before the workout or put it in with your DominATP and you will be good to go and it is still broken down before muscle so you stay anabolic rather than catabolic. Combining Glutamine with the DATP is still much cheaper than most intra workout drinks when you consider how much farther you can stretch it.

Oh Yeah I almost forgot. I take it Jack3d 1.5 scoops at a time.

Last edited:

My new protocol that I am suggesting to everyone since it works so well for me and some others here on AM, try 1 scoop of Jack3d and 3 scoops of DominATP (get it at nutraplanet). This gives amazing endurance and a nice stim effect with zero crash. Add some of the free Refresh to the mix and you have yourself the best workout drink I have ever tried.
Hey that is my protocol!

pumpaddict

Awards
I normally take one, but with other pre-workouts. I understand that one scoop does not do the trick for those who have taken pre-workouts for a long time, so mixing jack3d with a different brand (cheaper, more caffeine, better taste, ect.) is certainly the way to go. Currently I mix Jack3d with a scoop of WTF pumped, and 1/2 scoop of GNC brand amped pre-workout which has 400 mg of caffeine per scoop. Hope this helps

itzgambino

Awards
i have to place an order neway at nutra so maybe ill look into adding some dominATP, do you guys just mix the two together or taked jack3d and that apart?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey that is my protocol!
Yes I know, you suggested it to me and couldn't be happier. Always nice to know the CEO recommendations are spot on :djparty:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have to place an order neway at nutra so maybe ill look into adding some dominATP, do you guys just mix the two together or taked jack3d and that apart?
Mix them together unless you want to use the DominATP as an intra-workout drink though I have to say together seems to be the ticket. They taste identical though with the Leucine the mix is like any other BCAA product albeit not near as hard to mix as PW or Xtend. You can't go wrong with this and you keep your stim intake quite low so PM trainers like me can sleep. Hope this helps and as you can see, the idea came from a pretty legit source...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I do both, take my Jack3d 1.5 scoop with DATP 1 or 2 scoops and some glutamine in about 4 ounces of water shake it up and shoot it then I put 2 scoops of DATP in my sugar free pink lemonade from walmart and that is my intra drink. Every once in a while if I am really dragging arse I will add another 1/2 scoop of jack3d into the intra drink so the energy doesn't taper throughout the workout.

itzgambino

Awards
thx guys for your help, yesterday I tried taking 1.5 scoops of jack3d pre-wo and drinking another scoop intra and it was great, better than when I had taken all of it pre. I think after hearing all you guys give positive feedback about datp that I will order that and give it a shot, if netin it will stretch my jack3d tub out.

itzgambino

Awards
does np sell it under DominATP or am I looking it up wrong?

itzgambino

Awards
nvm i did not realize it was from usPowders and not nutra's own bulk

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just like Raisin Bran, 2 scoops.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does np sell it under DominATP or am I looking it up wrong?
It kicks butt... Stacks PERFECTLY with Jack3d, tastes almost identical...

USPowders DominATP @ NutraPlanet
Price:$29.99
Availability: In Stock Now! (Ships in 1-2 Business Days)

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 scoops (17 grams)
Servings per Container: ~30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Dicreatine Malate 4500 mg **
Beta Alanine 3000 mg **
Leucine 5000 mg **
Citrulline Malate 3500 mg **
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural and Artificial Flavors

Directions:
As a dietary supplement take 3 scoops 45 minutes prior to training. Take an additional 3 scoops on non training days at any time of the day.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Casey - What is the Agmatine Sulfate in there for out of curiousity? I understand the purpose of all the others but to my knowledge this is the first time I have seen this one. I am sure there is a reason, do tell!

It kicks butt... Stacks PERFECTLY with Jack3d, tastes almost identical...

USPowders DominATP @ NutraPlanet
Price:$29.99
Availability: In Stock Now! (Ships in 1-2 Business Days)

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 scoops (17 grams)
Servings per Container: ~30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Dicreatine Malate 4500 mg **
Beta Alanine 3000 mg **
Leucine 5000 mg **
Citrulline Malate 3500 mg **
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural and Artificial Flavors

Directions:
As a dietary supplement take 3 scoops 45 minutes prior to training. Take an additional 3 scoops on non training days at any time of the day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Casey - What is the Agmatine Sulfate in there for out of curiousity? I understand the purpose of all the others but to my knowledge this is the first time I have seen this one. I am sure there is a reason, do tell!
I am no Casey, but I can give you the info, this is from the bulk section at NP. If you look at the price there and of the other stuff included, you will see that USP Labs is giving a SERIOUS deal putting this stuff out for what they do. When you combine everything you can not make this cheaper in bulk buying at any reasonable individual level. I tried before buying it to see if possible.

Quoted from NutraPlanet

"Agmatine is a naturally occurring compound, formed when arginine breaks down. Agmatine is specifically classified as a neurotransmitter and as such, is synthesized and stored in the brain for later use in nerve, synapse and hormone signaling functions.

It is this latter point that is of most interest to athletes. Agmatine seems to act as a “Super Arginine”, surpassing the old amino acid in every conceivable way and actually fulfilling on the vastly under-met promises of yester-years’ Arginine.

Just some of the proposed benefits of Agmatine include increased growth hormone output, increased IGF-1 output, increase luetenizing hormone output, creates an ideal environment for better insulin sensitivity, increases nitric oxide through multiple different pathways, acts as an anti-oxidant, helps build muscle, helps burn fat and may actually help offset pain associated with over-training.

As you can see, Agmatine is truly a new Super-Nutrient that has the research to back it up."

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since this did not come from Boro I am going to completely discount it all! J/k MrKleen, good stuff and thanks for the heads up. I assumed trying to make this in bulk would take some serious quantities to make it even the least bit worthwhile not mention getting it to taste good from bulk is a pain!

I am no Casey, but I can give you the info, this is from the bulk section at NP. If you look at the price there and of the other stuff included, you will see that USP Labs is giving a SERIOUS deal putting this stuff out for what they do. When you combine everything you can not make this cheaper in bulk buying at any reasonable individual level. I tried before buying it to see if possible.

Quoted from NutraPlanet

"Agmatine is a naturally occurring compound, formed when arginine breaks down. Agmatine is specifically classified as a neurotransmitter and as such, is synthesized and stored in the brain for later use in nerve, synapse and hormone signaling functions.

It is this latter point that is of most interest to athletes. Agmatine seems to act as a “Super Arginine”, surpassing the old amino acid in every conceivable way and actually fulfilling on the vastly under-met promises of yester-years’ Arginine.

Just some of the proposed benefits of Agmatine include increased growth hormone output, increased IGF-1 output, increase luetenizing hormone output, creates an ideal environment for better insulin sensitivity, increases nitric oxide through multiple different pathways, acts as an anti-oxidant, helps build muscle, helps burn fat and may actually help offset pain associated with over-training.

As you can see, Agmatine is truly a new Super-Nutrient that has the research to back it up."

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen is spot on...
There is a great article by Joey Rodrigues & Dr. Dana Houser floating around that has info regarding AS...

itzgambino

Awards
just never got back to say that I went ahead and got DominATP and drink it after jack3d and I get effin amazing workouts. I can't possibly fathom what it's gonna be like after I start prime and ap after this cut.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just never got back to say that I went ahead and got DominATP and drink it after jack3d and I get effin amazing workouts. I can't possibly fathom what it's gonna be like after I start prime and ap after this cut.
This is awesome man. PLEASE keep us updated!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to my world man! I stare at the Prime and AP bottles in my bathroom every day counting until I start this recomp... :beerchug:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to my world man! I stare at the Prime and AP bottles in my bathroom every day counting until I start this recomp... :beerchug:
HaHa we all fiend for our next stack to start with this stuff. Interesting though that so many others jump from stack to stack to stack, and we just can't wait to get back on the same one. That really says something doesn't it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HaHa we all fiend for our next stack to start with this stuff. Interesting though that so many others jump from stack to stack to stack, and we just can't wait to get back on the same one. That really says something doesn't it.
My motivation is to get under 200 pounds before I start and I was at 202.3 or something this morning after the requisite morning pee so I am so close! Oh, hit up a 3/4 scoop of Jack3d and 2.5 dominATP today before the workout, lets just say all the days stress was gone and legs was a crushfest today... still can't believe I got all of those deads in AFTER squats and I am still in a calorie deficit. That right there is proof that the Jack3d/DominATP/1-carboxy combo is killer anytime, anywhere. I cannot WAIT to get me some PRIME! Still sweating from legs and its been 45+ minutes... time to grub down and hang with the woman.

crazym

Awards
3 scoops jacked will bring me back from the dead to optimal normal levels but if I take it when feeling normal i get very little effect. I had 4.5 scoops once and it was amazing, I managed 14 sets of 5 military press with my usual 4 sets of 5 max and less recovery time between, however the after effects were punishing.

I dont often drink energy drinks or coffee but none of the usual stims do much for me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My motivation is to get under 200 pounds before I start and I was at 202.3 or something this morning after the requisite morning pee so I am so close! Oh, hit up a 3/4 scoop of Jack3d and 2.5 dominATP today before the workout, lets just say all the days stress was gone and legs was a crushfest today... still can't believe I got all of those deads in AFTER squats and I am still in a calorie deficit. That right there is proof that the Jack3d/DominATP/1-carboxy combo is killer anytime, anywhere. I cannot WAIT to get me some PRIME! Still sweating from legs and its been 45+ minutes... time to grub down and hang with the woman.
AWESOME not much longer and a great motivator knowing PRIME is waiting. Sounds like a bad azz workout you had there. Deads after squats is a testament to your fortitude!

snyper2k2

Awards
What about 1 scoop jack3d, and 1.5 scoops of No Xplode?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically, users chose Jack3d because of what it contains and equally as important, what it does not contain.

Run with one or the other.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put down the NO Xplode and treat yourself to some Jack3d. If you are so wanting to stack pwo drinks, DominATP + Jack3d is quite literally amazing.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put down the NO Xplode and treat yourself to some Jack3d. If you are so wanting to stack pwo drinks, DominATP + Jack3d is quite literally amazing.
AND this combo is sugar free, Dextrose free, Maltodextrin free, naturally flavored and naturally colored!!!!! Filler free!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I beleive I speak for most of us that out of most of the other pre workout drinks available NO Explode is basically at the bottom of the barrel. Now if you just have some left over and don't want to toss it, then keep it around for those scary times when you run out of your Jack3d. But taking both of them at the same time just to finish off the NO X, is like having a Corvette and a Chevette then wanting to take the chevette out for a spin just cuz you still have it.

snyper2k2

Awards
I beleive I speak for most of us that out of most of the other pre workout drinks available NO Explode is basically at the bottom of the barrel. Now if you just have some left over and don't want to toss it, then keep it around for those scary times when you run out of your Jack3d. But taking both of them at the same time just to finish off the NO X, is like having a Corvette and a Chevette then wanting to take the chevette out for a spin just cuz you still have it.
This makes so much sense. I do have the NO X just because its there. ill just use it for the times i run out of jack3d. :-D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Man, I can BARELY stand 2 scoops. One scoops or 1.5 is all I ever need.

The more food you have on your stomach the more you will need usually to feel the same effect. On empty stomach I get pretty jittery on even one.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I can BARELY stand 2 scoops. One scoops or 1.5 is all I ever need.

The more food you have on your stomach the more you will need usually to feel the same effect. On empty stomach I get pretty jittery on even one.
I totally agree with you Blackjack... I can count on one hand the number of times I have exceeded 2+ scoops, even fewer taking 3! Jack3d is crazy potent stuff and most aren't ready for it when they take it and are bouncing off the walls. I highly recommend starting at 1, even if you are coming off of another product you take the full dose of.

mikemu79

Awards
Hey I just got jack3d. Was skeptical about buying it but couldnt beat the price I got it for $19. Do you think one scoop of Jack3d pre workout and 5 grams of creatine monohydrate post workout would be enough creatine? or should i go with more of the Jack3d

Last edited:
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I just got jack3d. Was skeptical about buying it but couldnt beat the price I got it for $19. Do you think one scoop of Jack3d pre workout and 5 grams of creatine monohydrate post workout would be enough creatine? or should i go with more of the Jack3d
Start with 1 to assess your stim tolerance, especially if dosed at night. As for Creatine, you should be fine with that amount post workout. Maybe split it up pre/post to get more before, play with it to see if there is a difference. Good buy at $19!

SBT

SBT

Awards
yup i also noticed i could easily do 1-1 1/2 scoops on empty, but if I had eaten within the hour then i generally needed 2 scoops

TheTransforma

I need at least 5 to get Jack3d and I experience better lifts.

Will Wagner

Awards
Im extremely stim tolerant. So I take 3 scoops and even that isnt enough..