USP Labs Powerful questions

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Hey everyone, after much debate over what I wanted to take for a natural Test/hgh booster I landed on Powerfull and I just picked up a bottle of it today and took my first 3 pills 30 mins before my workout. Planning on taking my 2 (pre-night) in a little while. The supplements I'm currently taking are:
Creatine Monohydrate
Multi-Vitamin
USP PowerFULL
Gold Standard Whey

I was talking to my friend and he was discussing post cycle supplements to help get my natural test levels back on track. I am familiar with the necesity to post after a steroid cycle but I wasn't sure if it was necessary with PowerFULL to keep my gains. I can't really find any info on what to do when I'm done with it. So to keep it short my questions are...

1. How long should i take PowerFull?

2. What (if anything) supplements should i take after I'm cycled off?

3. What your experience was during and after the cycle.

4. Would you suggest taking Fast Twitch while on PowerFULL?

Thanks a lot guys!

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
For what its worth I thought I would post my experience with it for you.

1. I tried it for 6 weeks while following the 5 on /2 off cycle as directed and noticed some effects after a few days.

2. not a pro-hormone so no other products are necessary post cycle.

3. Noticed better sleep,a libido increase, and slightly improved recovery. I thought I noticed strength gains at first but I found that it was due more to other pre-workout supps I was taking. Not a bad product but overpriced and overhyped in my opinion. Liked the sleep quality/libido increase but not much difference in the gym.

4. Never took Fast Twitch so I can't advise on this

You may get marginal results but for me I have learned that my money is spent more effectively on pre/post workout supps, aminos,protein,creatine etc. and of course food.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
1. I find that after 4 weeks (5 on/2 off) the effects start to level off in the gym. The night time dosage still knocks me out but in the gym the strength increases start to plateau so I only run this in 4 week cycles.

2. No PCT necessary.

3. Better and much deeper sleep from day one. I took 2 tabs 30 mins prior to sleep. I tried 3 tabs once but the dreams were just too weird! Strength increases in the gym by the end of the first week. Increased vascularity and libido increases were also evident after a week.

4. Haven't taken Fast Twitch but you need to make sure you don't take any carbs about 1hr before and 1hr after taking PowerFull.

I've run about 5 four week cycles or PowerFull over the last 18 months or so and have always had good results.

HTH

vector18

vector18

Awards
I just bought powerfull myself and took my first 3 pills last night before my workout
and I took 3 pills just before bed. I realize it was my first day, but honestly, I did not
feel a thing in the gym and I slept like any other day. Why do you say not to take
any carbs with powerfull? I drink protein and waxy maize before and after I work out
so will that affect the powerfull? What makes you think this?

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Thanks for all the great input guys, I took Fast Twitch tonight 30 minutes prior to my lift and felt out of body energy, I was almost shaking, pacing the room when i was waiting for my dad to do his lifts and it was almost uncomfortably energetic. Does anyone notice these effects with any other pre-workout supplements?

This also might have to do with my diet, which has become very strict over the past couple weeks.

Breakfast: 2 servings of plain sugarless unflavored oatmeal, 36 gram whey shake, a banana and a multi-vitamin

Lunch: Usually something Chicken, milk or a 24 gram whey shake, pasta

Dinner: Pasta/ Tuna along with a 36 gram whey shake usually because i finish my workout before dinner.

Any comments/constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated as I am always trying to improve.

I began lifting intensely again during may when i came back from college and I am the strongest I have ever been in my life right now. I was wondering if anyone thinks I should be taking milk thistle along with my supplements, the GNC worker said it couldn't hurt but I know his job is to sell things so I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on it; again I am taking, USP PowerFULL, Creatine monohydrate, Whey protein, Multi-vitamin.

Thanks a lot guys!

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
milk thistle isn't really necessary. It is generally used along with prohormones or steroids because they are hard on your liver. You are not taking anything that would require its use.

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
I just bought powerfull myself and took my first 3 pills last night before my workout
and I took 3 pills just before bed. I realize it was my first day, but honestly, I did not
feel a thing in the gym and I slept like any other day. Why do you say not to take
any carbs with powerfull? I drink protein and waxy maize before and after I work out
so will that affect the powerfull? What makes you think this?
Yes. Carbs will blunt the growth hormone release. There are many threads out there that will explain why this is but the point is that it will not work if you take it with carbs. I would take it 30min-1hr prior to preworkout shake or just do waxy maize after and not before.

vector18

vector18

Awards
Well, either you are correct about the carbs or my 2nd day on powerfull
kicked in or something, but last night my pre workout was 3 powerfull caps 30 minutes before, and on the way to the gym just superpump 250 drink.
When I get to the gym, I felt normal. I warmed up on the flat bench and
put on 225 for 10 reps. I said to myself, usually I get spotted and never do
more than 8 reps on my own? And I feel really pumped right now. So I put
on another quarter on each side and asked someone for a spot. The guy asked me how many do I want to do. I told him I only can do one with a spot. Well,
I lifted the 275, benched it right up without a spot and than repped out
ANOTHER one! The whole night in the gym, I was really pumped and solid.
I guess I'll keep the carbs away for pre workout and see what happens tonight!:147:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone, after much debate over what I wanted to take for a natural Test/hgh booster I landed on Powerfull and I just picked up a bottle of it today and took my first 3 pills 30 mins before my workout. Planning on taking my 2 (pre-night) in a little while. The supplements I'm currently taking are:
Creatine Monohydrate
Multi-Vitamin
USP PowerFULL
Gold Standard Whey

I was talking to my friend and he was discussing post cycle supplements to help get my natural test levels back on track. I am familiar with the necesity to post after a steroid cycle but I wasn't sure if it was necessary with PowerFULL to keep my gains. I can't really find any info on what to do when I'm done with it. So to keep it short my questions are...

1. How long should i take PowerFull?
At least one day off per week. We recommend running 12 weeks then taking a 4 week break.

2. What (if anything) supplements should i take after I'm cycled off?
I was simply stay away from T/GH boosters.

3. What your experience was during and after the cycle.
I will leave my experience out as I am employed by USPlabs. (but i love it...hehe)

4. Would you suggest taking Fast Twitch while on PowerFULL?
Not a bad product at all. I would consider a carbohydrate-free product; Fast-Twitch contains 15g of Maltodextrin per scoop. Please see explaination below...

Thanks a lot guys!
Thank You!

The synergy between Jack3d and PowerFULL is unreal! Carbohydrates blunt Growth Hormone release, this is known but often over looked. This is where the USPlabs Jack3d/ USPlabs PowerFULL stack shines!

Jack3d is is carbohydrate free, therefore the true effects of pre-workout PowerFULL will be felt! The increase in natural Growth Hormone release will cause for serious strength gains that will lead to increased LBM. You will see increased vasodilation, in combination with the AAKG in Jack3d. BUT, the synergistic 'Mind-Muscle Connection' that you will feel when dosing these products together will shock you. You will literally be able to feel your muscles doing the work, easier and more effectively. Many users report this effect while using one product or the other but when they are combined, the effect is exponentially increased!

Not to mention USPlabs PowerFULL's other effects like Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

Again, you can use USPlabs PowerFULL with other pre-workout products for the this synergistic 'Mind-Muscle Connection' but the fillers (sugars/malto/dextrose, etc) may blunt the Increased natural Growth Hormone production which may cause less intense effects.

vector18

vector18

Awards
I've been drinking super pump 250 with the powerfull 30 minutes before workout and
I definitely feel it in the gym. The 1st day I drank waxy maize with the pre workout
and didn't feel anything. I've seen a few sites selling a stack of jackd,prime,& powerfull.
What does the prime do that powerfull does not?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been drinking super pump 250 with the powerfull 30 minutes before workout and
I definitely feel it in the gym. The 1st day I drank waxy maize with the pre workout
and didn't feel anything. I've seen a few sites selling a stack of jackd,prime,& powerfull.
What does the prime do that powerfull does not?
They are selling the ASteroid stack... This is what you can expect from each individual product...

Anabolic-Pump - Increased glycogen capacity, Increased Carbohydrate Metabolism, Increased pumps "Food Pump", Increase Lipolysis, etc.

PRIME - Increased Muscle Mass, Increased Strength, Increased Recovery, Slightly Increased Appetite, Increased Aggression, etc.

PowerFULL
- Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

vector18

vector18

Awards
You would think the affects of powerfull would equal the affects of Prime. I just find it
amazing at just how many supplements there are out there that do so many different things. You have to spend alot of money on supps and eat perfect if you want to look
nearly as good as someone on a PH. It's just not right! LOL!

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
You would think the affects of powerfull would equal the affects of Prime. I just find it
amazing at just how many supplements there are out there that do so many different things. You have to spend alot of money on supps and eat perfect if you want to look
One thing I have learned after wasting alot of money is to buy ingredients that work for you in bulk. Nutraplanet carries bulk powders of just about any ingredient and you can buy in quantities of up to a Kilo at a time! Add one at a time to make sure it REALLY is working for you. For example I take CEE,taurine,AAKG,BA,caffeine and citrulline malate pre workout and glutamine after. Works better than any Superpump type product for me and is a fraction of the cost when I buy in bulk. Why pay a company to mix something together for you? Im not saying these products dont work but its all about getting the most for your money. If a product has ingredients you can't get separately it usually is not worth your money. :soapbox:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are different products, with different ingredients that will yield different results. They can be used together to reap the benefits of the synergy or used separately to achieve specific desired result.

I am not sure what you mean in terms of looking as good as someone on a "PH"... There are plenty of individuals out there with amazing physiques that have never used "PH's" (better known as methylated designer steroids)...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I have learned after wasting alot of money is to buy ingredients that work for you in bulk. Nutraplanet carries bulk powders of just about any ingredient and you can buy in quantities of up to a Kilo at a time! Add one at a time to make sure it REALLY is working for you. For example I take CEE,taurine,AAKG,BA,caffeine and citrulline malate pre workout and glutamine after. Works better than any Superpump type product for me and is a fraction of the cost when I buy in bulk. Why pay a company to mix something together for you? Im not saying these products dont work but its all about getting the most for your money. If a product has ingredients you can't get separately it usually is not worth your money. :soapbox:
Glad you brought this up... USPlabs is the only company that offers the ingredients contained in their most popular products to be sold as bulk at rock bottom pricing... Check it - USPowders @ NutraPlanet.com

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
Glad you brought this up... USPlabs is the only company that offers the ingredients contained in their most popular products to be sold as bulk at rock bottom pricing... Check it - USPowders @ NutraPlanet.com
This is a great link. I didnt know USpowders was the same as USPLabs. Been wanting to try P-slin whenever it gets back in stock.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great link. I didnt know USpowders was the same as USPLabs. Been wanting to try P-slin whenever it gets back in stock.
P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams)

Manufactured By: USPowders
P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams)
Price: $19.99
Availability: In Stock Now! (Ships in 1-2 Business Days)

Bulk P-Slin @ NutraPlanet

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are selling the ASteroid stack... This is what you can expect from each individual product...

Anabolic-Pump - Increased glycogen capacity, Increased Carbohydrate Metabolism, Increased pumps "Food Pump", Increase Lipolysis, etc.

PRIME - Increased Muscle Mass, Increased Strength, Increased Recovery, Slightly Increased Appetite, Increased Aggression, etc.

PowerFULL
- Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

Okay Boro, Are you are playing down the PRIME again not to get beat over the head by the haters. ;) PRIME is the best thing I have ever laid my hands on regarding recovery. Hands down No comptetition!!!! Just my experience. I can barely get myself sore after about 3 weeks on it. I have thought many times I would be limping for days after a workout only to wake up fine the next day scratching my head as to why I didn't need to use the handicapped bathrooms to sit. PRIME kicks ass on recovery done deal!

Between the PRIME and PowerFULL combination I walked around so Alpha Male I think I may have even pee'd on my dogs bed just to let him know who's territory it really was. Yeah, it's like that.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Okay Boro, Are you are playing down the PRIME again not to get beat over the head by the haters. ;) PRIME is the best thing I have ever laid my hands on regarding recovery. Hands down No comptetition!!!! Just my experience. I can barely get myself sore after about 3 weeks on it. I have thought many times I would be limping for days after a workout only to wake up fine the next day scratching my head as to why I didn't need to use the handicapped bathrooms to sit. PRIME kicks ass on recovery done deal!

Between the PRIME and PowerFULL combination I walked around so Alpha Male I think I may have even pee'd on my dogs bed just to let him know who's territory it really was. Yeah, it's like that.
hahahahahahaha... good one

evanb

Awards
was looking to stack prime, jack3d, animal pak, and nitro core protein. any comments or suggestions?