jacked

at1010

Awards
  • Established
it says to take jacked with 8oz of water but i always just fill my shaker cup all the way...is this diluting the product to much and varying my results from it??i mean so far ive loved it but i wanna get all my bang for my buck

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it says to take jacked with 8oz of water but i always just fill my shaker cup all the way...is this diluting the product to much and varying my results from it??i mean so far ive loved it but i wanna get all my bang for my buck
I doubt you will see decreased benefits, however that is one of the 'pro's' of Jack3d. It does not take a ton of water to dilute and you can go train without a bloat.

I often just scoop it into my mouth and wash it down with a gulp of water.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thats not a bad idea but i sweat a lot and i am always drinking water like several bottles throughout my workouts so what do you think??

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey question...can you use jack3ed intra-work out?

SOmething like 1.5 scoops 45 min before and another scoop maybe 60 minutes in?

Monsterbench

Awards
I do that all the time and I personaly have no negative issues doing it this way at all.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sweet ill try it now

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just finished work out. Did 1.5 scoops pre work out and mixed an extra scoop in my intra workout shake (isolate with xtend). No jitters and didnt feel over stimmed. Had excellent energy till the last set. Will def do again on days where i know ill be in the gym for awhile.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just finished work out. Did 1.5 scoops pre work out and mixed an extra scoop in my intra workout shake (isolate with xtend). No jitters and didnt feel over stimmed. Had excellent energy till the last set. Will def do again on days where i know ill be in the gym for awhile.
This is actually what I recommend to some people that do not want the Beta-alanine tingle or a high stimulant effect.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oops....

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
hey...im about halfway through my first tub of jack3d. love the stuff especially cause its not loaded with all the sugar and crap..couple of questions though. i tend to take the full 3 scoops bout 40 minutes pre workout (im a stim junkie.) the past week or so i have been having to cut my workouts short because of these wierd cramps i started getting. strange muscles like my tri's and traps...even sometimes my pecs cramp. its really painful because they just keep cramping. i drink a ton of water all the time and even take a potassium sup twice a day. anybody else had any trouble with this? and if so i would appreciate some words of wisdom

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
hey...im about halfway through my first tub of jack3d. love the stuff especially cause its not loaded with all the sugar and crap..couple of questions though. i tend to take the full 3 scoops bout 40 minutes pre workout (im a stim junkie.) the past week or so i have been having to cut my workouts short because of these wierd cramps i started getting. strange muscles like my tri's and traps...even sometimes my pecs cramp. its really painful because they just keep cramping. i drink a ton of water all the time and even take a potassium sup twice a day. anybody else had any trouble with this? and if so i would appreciate some words of wisdom
I too get that, it is more than likely caused by schirandzol A, which gives sick PUMPS, also creatine aggrevate muscle tension as well.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
i really need to find a way to counter that effect.i love the pumps and the calm feeling i get from jacked but i just cant deal with these cramps.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you had this issue when you are not consuming Jack3d?

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
Have you had this issue when you are not consuming Jack3d?
yes and no..ive always had cramping issues in my tri's. the jacked seems to compound it though. im also taking a fat loss sup (hydroxycut.) i space the two out to where im taking the jacked between the caps of hydroxycut, like never taking the two at the same time because of the caffine in both. also, lol, im on a serious cutting diet.only lean chicken, egg whites, fat free cottage cheese and steamed veggies. im taking a vitamin sup as well to try and make up for the lost nutrients from the diet. im no noob to the game but im no expert either. maybe im deficient in some way that i havent thought of?:sad3:

clewfirst

Awards
How many times a week can I take jack3d without building up a ridiculous tolerance? I plan on taking an entire week off every 4th week. Is that sufficient if I want to take jack3d 5 times a week?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How many times a week can I take jack3d without building up a ridiculous tolerance? I plan on taking an entire week off every 4th week. Is that sufficient if I want to take jack3d 5 times a week?
Jacob said that one could sway from building tolerance to it if they use it 4times a week.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes and no..ive always had cramping issues in my tri's. the jacked seems to compound it though. im also taking a fat loss sup (hydroxycut.) i space the two out to where im taking the jacked between the caps of hydroxycut, like never taking the two at the same time because of the caffine in both. also, lol, im on a serious cutting diet.only lean chicken, egg whites, fat free cottage cheese and steamed veggies. im taking a vitamin sup as well to try and make up for the lost nutrients from the diet. im no noob to the game but im no expert either. maybe im deficient in some way that i havent thought of?:sad3:
I would cease one of the supplements, your choice. This would be a start. It is really hard to make a mock-diagnosis of hydration (maybe?) issues.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the product 4-5 days per week, for 16 weeks with no tolerance build-up. This being said, everyone is different. The 1 week off every 4 weeks seems like a great tactic.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the product 4-5 days per week, for 16 weeks with no tolerance build-up. This being said, everyone is different. The 1 week off every 4 weeks seems like a great tactic.
When I was not working and could take jack3d at night I always took a week off or at least a "long weekend" break from it of 4 days and that really gave it a kick in the pants effect the next times I took it. I never noticed that I would lose any of the energy/focus/Alpha-male feel it gave me, just a little less tingling from the Beta if I was taking it a lot for more than 2-3 weeks at a time. I miss me some Jack3d often but DominATP is a darn good substitute for those of us who can't take stims at night.