Thank you USP LABS FOR THE WORLD & AMERICAN BP RECORD!

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
Thank you for the Asteroid stack to help me break a world and american bp record at the June 21 NASA USA National! Even though I wasn't 100%, I still had a pretty good meet. I bench press 485 on my 3rd attempt at a body weight of 218.5. I thought about trying 501, but didn't want to risk it. In 2008, I bench press 473(#9 ranking by Powerliftingwatch) in the 220 class and 491(#6 ranking by Powerliftingwatch) in the 242 class. Details and more meet pictures in my workout journal! Also, video should be uploaded this week.

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL BREAK WORLD & AMERICAN BENCH PRESS RECORD

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats ..another success story with the Asteroid Stack... the evidence is really piling up.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unreal power JT...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was so clean. You really don't have short arms at all either, you had to move that a fair ways.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations on that lift! that's a big lift for anyone much less someone at 220!! Very well done... Might have to give this asteroid stack a second look :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations on that lift! that's a big lift for anyone much less someone at 220!! Very well done... Might have to give this asteroid stack a second look :p
Yep, and that's raw and look at the quality of the lift...

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
Thanks for all the positive comments. It is awesome to move up the rankings.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt realize until I watched that it was raw, hell of a showing