Thinking about getting Powerfull/Prime..Questions

808Warrior

Awards
What should i use for a PCT?? also are people getting good results?. i took LG sciences trifecta stack and got good results but im lookin at some new products.

lemme no guys

thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What should i use for a PCT?? also are people getting good results?. i took LG sciences trifecta stack and got good results but im lookin at some new products.

lemme no guys

thanks
Asteroid stack is unbelievable... You can use it for anything... products are incredibly versataile. Diet dictates the use...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lemme no guys

thanks
There is no PCT needed for the USPlabs ASteroid stack as it is comprised of non-hormonal products; this is the beauty of it.

808Warrior

Awards
There is no PCT needed for the USPlabs ASteroid stack as it is comprised of non-hormonal products; this is the beauty of it.
r u effing serious?

but is it still listed as a prohormone?

because im looking for musclegains and fat loss. as i got thru the trifecta stack.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
r u effing serious?

but is it still listed as a prohormone?

because im looking for musclegains and fat loss. as i got thru the trifecta stack.
No there 100% natural and they work very well...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
r u effing serious? Completely.

but is it still listed as a prohormone? Where?

A synergistic blend of:
Anabolic-Pump - Increased glycogen capacity, Increased Carbohydrate Metabolism, Increased pumps "Food Pump", Increase Lipolysis, etc.
PRIME - Increased Muscle Mass, Increased Strength, Increased Recovery, Slightly Increased Appetite, Increased Aggression, etc.
PowerFULL - Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

Many users have seen significant gains from a single stack.

Have you downloaded the updated ASteroid stack manual?
USPlabs Direct - ASteroid Stack Manual Download

808Warrior

Awards
well from what ive learned in 2 days of research on this product. im impressed and intrigued. I want to give it a shot. my goal is to put on maybe 10-15 lbs of mass but lose 5-7 pounds of fat. can you guys point me to some testimonials or before and after pictures from this product??

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well from what ive learned in 2 days of research on this product. im impressed and intrigued. I want to give it a shot. my goal is to put on maybe 10-15 lbs of mass but lose 5-7 pounds of fat. can you guys point me to some testimonials or before and after pictures from this product??
ASteroid Stack Manual Download