USPLabs and my first meet results!

firemedic840

firemedic840

Awards
I finished first in the deadlift with a lift of 435 lbs. in the law/fire/military flight of the 2009 Port City Push/Pull Classic in Mobile, AL on May 30, 2009. I also finished second in the bench press with a lift of 270 lbs. in the same division. Prime and AP were the foundation of my supplementation and they delivered better than I ever dreamed. I felt pumped, rock hard, and strong as a freight train. Thanks for making an incredible product.

Jason Brooks
Foley, AL

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jason...
EXCELLENT testimonial buddy. Great lifts!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well Jason, I tell any athlete Prime and Jack3d are a must for athletic performance, pm me and I could tell you what these two products have done for me, note powerfull is great for recovery as well, just make sure you do not eat food 2-4 hours prior to bed.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well Jason, I tell any athlete Prime and Jack3d are a must for athletic performance, pm me and I could tell you what these two products have done for me, note powerfull is great for recovery as well, just make sure you do not eat food 2-4 hours prior to bed.
Thanks for your input A...

NASAKYCHAIR

NASAKYCHAIR

Awards
Congratulations Jason! Also, lets talk about a bench press routine too! Send me a pm on facebook.