Losing fat? Keeping Muscle?

gnetics18

Awards
Recently tried Jack3d and im loving the stuff..definetly glad I made that 30 min drive to get me some. Now, Ive been also looking at Recreate and AP..would these 3 be a good stack to burn fat and keep muscle? (Jack3d,Recreate,AP)

Only other Supps I am currently taking are Xtend, Kre-Alkalyn, Protein and my Animal Pack vitamins.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
that would be great for fat loss. they are all very solid products

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
AP alone is a greeat for fat loss. after 2 weeks on it my stomach is looking much leaner than a month of dieting could have done. ive been bulking too

gnetics18

Awards
Nice :thanks:, well hopefully Ill get to try it tomorrow or sometime this week. Soon as the green paper hits my hand imma get some new supps and maybe find me some more Jack3d to keep on hand.. ohh and .5-1 scoop of jack3d with 2 scoops Xtend Apple is pretty bomb for Intra, had one scoop pre 20 min before gym! it had me :hammer: the weights!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think AP is one of the best supps for fat loss. You get to eat a decent amount of carbs and it keeps you feeling strong and energetic. If you want to gain muscle while you lose fat, throw some Prime into the mix.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
ya i cant imagine the effects of AP on a cut. im enjoying being able to eat all this food too much while staying lean. i dont think i can get off my bulk.

gnetics18

Awards
Well I found some at my Local GNC, so I got me some Prime and AP. Not sure if I will run it with Recreate. But I will be starting a log soon hopefully to track my progress.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I found some at my Local GNC, so I got me some Prime and AP. Not sure if I will run it with Recreate. But I will be starting a log soon hopefully to track my progress.
Sounds good...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking to lose a large amount of fat, I would add Recreate. If you are not extremely high BF, the stack will be awesome. This is a great recomp stack!

Strength and size from PRIME, Endurance, pumps and fat-loss from AP and UNREAL focus and energy from Jack3d!

gnetics18

Awards
Right on, yea I am going to VS tomorrow as they said they get inventory tonight so maybe they will have more lil baby tubs of that sweet powdered goodness called Jack3d tommorow along with a bottle of Recreate.