Jack3d sold out/backordered

1. Jack3d sold out/backordered

Ive noticed MANY websites are like this with this particular product.....why is that?

Its funny because I just ordered jack3d from a website tonight 6/3 and now the website says out of stock. I guess I got lucky an got the last in inventory.

2. Guest

We are trying our best to keep this stocked.

GNC and VS has it at 29.99
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We are trying our best to keep this stocked.

GNC and VS has it at 29.99
    I just picked up a bottle at VS for 27.99. The dude working there asked if I like Jack3d, I told him I love it. He told me he hated the sample he tried. Said he felt no strength increase and was up until 2:30 am after dosing at 1:30 PM. He swears there is Niacin in it because he got the tingles that lasted hours according to him. I laughed at him and told him it was the BA, but he swore he'd taken BA before and never got tingles. I also told him there was no niacin in there at all. He was kind of a tool.

4. Atleast he knew something about Niacin; less ignorant than many employees I've heard stories about.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Atleast he knew something about Niacin; less ignorant than many employees I've heard stories about.
    LOL, very true.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    I just picked up a bottle at VS for 27.99. The dude working there asked if I like Jack3d, I told him I love it. He told me he hated the sample he tried. Said he felt no strength increase and was up until 2:30 am after dosing at 1:30 PM. He swears there is Niacin in it because he got the tingles that lasted hours according to him. I laughed at him and told him it was the BA, but he swore he'd taken BA before and never got tingles. I also told him there was no niacin in there at all. He was kind of a tool.
    damn, he must be sensitive as hell to stims.

7. Yep, been trying to get this for last couple weeks. FInally BB had some instock last week and in the 2 min it took me to go get my walled and pull out the credit card...BAM Backorderd again! lol Called my local VS and they had 1 left..put it on hold..and 4 days later im hooked. Im pretty tolerant to stims and 2 scoops is doin the dam thing for me! nowww what is the next USP product to try...
    and SOB I spilled about a scoop on the floor and I was pissed..I swore I spilled diamond dust or sumthin lol, also when can we expect a regular flow to hit the shelves again? I can see why everyones on bAckorder..lilttle baby USP tub rocks!

8. Quote Originally Posted by gnetics18 View Post
    lilttle baby USP tub rocks!
    hahahah
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •