Prime time USP Sale :)

Rhys26

Awards
I think it's prime time for another USP Labs sale, it's been a while guys and I am sure many of us would love to stock up on some goodies :)

Rhys26

Awards
On a side not how long should you wait after 6 weeks of prime before using it again?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side not how long should you wait after 6 weeks of prime before using it again?
After only 6 weeks, there is really no need for a break.

Rhys26

Awards
After only 6 weeks, there is really no need for a break.
Ok well thats good to know. That's when I will run out of prime so need to get my hands on some more but at $50 per bottle a decent high dose stack gets expensive.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok well thats good to know. That's when I will run out of prime so need to get my hands on some more but at $50 per bottle a decent high dose stack gets expensive.
This has not been confirmed but NP should have the 800mg capsules now. Now, when you dose 6, it is like dosing 9; for the same price.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has not been confirmed but NP should have the 800mg capsules now. Now, when you dose 6, it is like dosing 9; for the same price.
We are :thumbsup:

Also math of the day :
9x600 = 5700mg
6x800= 4800 mg. Not quite, but you do get more for your money :) (Was the extract strengthened as well? That could make up the discrepancy)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is my bad i guess.... I dont know where I got that phrase from... opps.

We are :thumbsup:

Also math of the day :
9x600 = 5700mg
6x800= 4800 mg. Not quite, but you do get more for your money :) (Was the extract strengthened as well? That could make up the discrepancy)
Casey was a capsule off..6 will be like 8.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, for every 3 your would be getting the 4th free.... basically.
3 new = 4 old
6 new = 8 old
9 new = 12 old

Thanks for the lessons Steve... :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh Boy!! should sell like hotcakes!!

Rhys26

Awards
Wow so this is currently in stock? Awesome.

Are the caps bigger or just less filler?

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
Damn you! VatAttack, Pslin now this. I am going to be broke if you keep this up. lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigger...
This is some exciting stuff ladies and gents can you imagine running 6/9 dosing with these babies. Simply unbelievable!! This is a great product as it is ... it just got unimaginably more potent.

The only problem I am having using this product is the constant pounding my body is taking from having one insane workout after another! I am going to enjoy some time off next week!! Training like this will push your limits ... train smart!!