New Special Powder by USPowders is???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Guest

New Special Powder by USPowders is???

A natural selective NONHORMONAL inhibitor of the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1.

50% coffee extract which is the equivalent to drinking about 100 expressos without the caffiene.

Who can name the hormonal inhibitior of the same enzyme?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

cortisol/ cortisone
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    cortisol/ cortisone
    We are selectively inhibiting cortisol through selective inhibition of 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1.

What hormonal product on the market claims the same action?
    •   

4. Guest

Who can tell why this is so sexy(non hormonal inhibition)? Best answer recieves 200 free grams.
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good guesses
    I'll take Growth Hormone, Alex

Sexy because we're under stress and have more cortisol than we need, and it's a great way to get shredded!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

i did read that it controls insulin sensitivity and that this is used to reduce the sensitivity.

edit: believe it is 11oxo. And it is somewhat nice to see a hopeful cortisol reducing product because it decreased body fat and insulin sensitivity without the possible effects of shutdown and all the other trouble that needs to be gone through to bring T levels and the rest of hormones to a normal range
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i did read that it controls insulin sensitivity and that this is used to reduce the sensitivity.
    Yup; you should read the study http://www.eje-online.org/cgi/reprint/154/1/69.pdf

Results: In the GH-treated group the 11bHSD1 activity decreased transiently after 6 weeks (P , 0.01) whereas 11bHSD2 increased after 9 months of treatment (P , 0.05). Between 6 weeks and 9 months, GDR increased and visceral fat mass decreased. Changes in 11bHSD1 correlated with changes in visceral fat mass between baseline and 6 weeks. There were no significant correlations between 11bHSD1 and 11bHSD 2 and changes in GDR.

Discussion: The study demonstrates that short- and long-term GH treatment has different effects on 11bHSD1 and 11bHSD2 activity. Moreover, the data do not support that long-term metabolic effects of GH are mediated through its action on 11bHSD.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ErgoPharm 11-OXO ---thats the product
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

yeah steve i read a few of them interesting
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Gah, I see your ninja edit. And just a reminder, 11-oxo is hormonal.
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Visceral fat attack!

Steveoph just named the product!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

ninjamoney what?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It turns off glucocorticoids, and binds all oxidized LDL together
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%

an anzyme inhibitor?
    is it suicidal?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

This is pretty exciting. When will it be released?
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

what will it do?
    lol
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

11 oxo
    Always open light. Itĺs not what you open with, itĺs what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Visceral fat attack!

Steveoph just named the product!
    Maybe try VAT Attack? Sort of sounds like fat, and VAT + Visceral Adipose Tissue. Double Entendre there.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.59%

all these new high speed fat burners for the summer!! Gotta love it!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Bulk 11oxo, I have read a bit about 11oxo saying that it had to be dosed quite liberally. I guess this will make it so it makes more sense economically.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    This is pretty exciting. When will it be released?
    Very exciting!

It's an ingredient in Recreate and the powder is in the air, lands at the airport Monday and should be released from customs a couple days following that and directly shipped over to NP for an exclusive sale...

Recreate is a tremendously effective fat burner but I've been playing with 2 grams a day extra of the CB extract with the SixPack stack plu PRIME and the leaning effect is faster and the midsection feels super tight.

With whats in recreate, I built up to using 3.5 grams a day.

I've also added Tumeric and Green tea to the mix..
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.24%

Cool, just in time for cutting
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any guesses on the price?
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

ok i am confused. is this bulk 11-oxo or is it something else. is there a COA?
  25. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    limited run 100grams 19.99!

3 grams a day 30 day supply...
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.24%

Quote Originally Posted by RAMJAM666 View Post
    ok i am confused. is this bulk 11-oxo or is it something else. is there a COA?
    Different although you're still sort of playing with your hormones since cortisol is a hormone. This stuff is an enzymatic inhibitor. 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 converts cortisone to cortisol within adipose tissue.
  27. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Different although you're still sort of playing with your hormones since cortisol is a hormone. This stuff is an enzymatic inhibitor. 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 converts cortisone to cortisol within adipose tissue.
    you are not inhibiting complete suppression of cortisol which would be bad but 11-Oxo is hormonal that it will inhibit testosterone production....
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Very exciting!

It's an ingredient in Recreate and the powder is in the air, lands at the airport Monday and should be released from customs a couple days following that and directly shipped over to NP for an exclusive sale...

Recreate is a tremendously effective fat burner but I've been playing with 2 grams a day extra of the CB extract with the SixPack stack plu PRIME and the leaning effect is faster and the midsection feels super tight.

With whats in recreate, I built up to using 3.5 grams a day.

I've also added Tumeric and Green tea to the mix..
    Nice.

How limited.
  29. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Yea some dude in post 25 has a pretty good guess
  30. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Worth the wait. All the complainers in previous thread obviously have no life.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It does not eradicate cortisol. That would be a metabolic condition known as Addison's Disease or Chronic Adrenal Insufficiency, as you know. [The opposite of over-production of cortisol is Cushing's Syndrome]. Here, though, we refer to a reduction in elevated cortisol levels. Nature intended it such that cortisol spikes should be temporary. Modern-day lifestyle demands have made it such that cortisol elevation is chronic in many cases. Coffee extract may help induce a more normal level consistent with an optimum in metabolic function.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersĺ opinion as a whole.
  32. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Nice.

How limited.
    maybe 200 units which is 20kgs.....

Vat Attack is the name of the Powder....
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.24%

Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that it was completely inhibited. Do you know MOA? Suicide inhibitor?
  34. Guest

Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that it was completely inhibited. Do you know MOA? Suicide inhibitor?
    selective inhibitor
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It does not eradicate cortisol. That would be a metabolic condition known as Addison's Disease or Chronic Adrenal Insufficiency, as you know. [The opposite of over-production of cortisol is Cushing's Syndrome]. Here, though, we refer to a reduction in elevated cortisol levels. Nature intended it such that cortisol spikes should be temporary. Modern-day lifestyle demands have made it such that cortisol elevation is chronic in many cases. Coffee extract may help induce a more normal level consistent with an optimum in metabolic function.

Coffee extract is known to support lipid and glucose metabolism via inhibition of glucose-6-phosphate activity, and consequently blocking 11▀ hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11▀HSD1) action. As is well known, the inhibition 11▀HSD1 activity (conversion of the weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more potent glucocorticoid, cortisol) is important in the management of metabolic dysfunctions and inflammatory conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity.
    Cortisol, a catabolic hormone released in the adrenal cortex, is the main glucocorticoid form in humans. Elevated cortisol levels induce breakdown of muscle tissue. Its secretion is usually triggered by stress, both physical and psychological. Essentially, cortisol exerts a metabolic action by elevating glucose levels during exercise, for instance, via inducing protein (amino acid) and lipid mobilisation in adipocytes and skeletal muscle cells. Beyond this, cortisol stimulates hepatic production of enzymes that mediate gluconeogenic, glycogenetic, and related pathways. This leads to conversion of amino acids and glycerol into glucose and glycogen. In this instance, cortisol acts much like insulin as a non-discriminatory storage hormone. Clearly, the metabolic action of cortisol ultimately leads to adipose-cell accumulation, especially of the visceral-adipose-tissue type.
    So, not only would cortisol induce fat accumulation, it would also initiate and sustain the systematic breakdown of muscle tissue. Enter coffee extract. By inhibiting 11▀HSD1 activity, this agent down-regulates the conversion of cortisone to metabolically active cortisol, leading to a reduction of skeletal-muscle and adipose-tissue glucocorticoid levels. This supports effective protein synthesis and shunts fat accumulation. Furthermore, considering the existence of a positive relationship between high levels of circulating cortisol and insulin insensitivity, reductions in cortisol levels induce improvements in cellular insulin sensitivity with benefits for blood-glucose optimization, diabetic states, and fat loss.
    So, coffee extract is a simple-but-potent compound that has a myriad of benefits including supporting the reduction in cellular visceral fat content and body weight via 11▀HSD1 inhibition; inducing favourable changes in lipid levels, thus providing considerable cardiovascular support; improving insulin sensitivity, thus providing diabetic-amelioration support; preservation of muscle mass via its anti-catabolic action induced through cortisol down-regulation; supporting the management of obese states; and so on.
    Whether you are dieting, whether you want to preserve muscle mass, or you simply wish to reduce cortisol levels to reap the associated string of benefits, whether you wish to enrich your current fat-loss stack, or whether you are in PCT (there appears to be a significant associative negative relationship between testosterone and cortisol), coffee extract is one non-hormonal-but-potent agent that can help you reach your goals smarter.

Steveoph would say getting coffee extract or VAT Attack constitutes a Strategicmove!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersĺ opinion as a whole.
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.24%

selective inhibitor
    Ah I see that means something different than I thought, thanks.
  37. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

Congratulations Steve, nice ninja work

And I found the answer to my question!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    And I found the answer to my question!
    Could you share the question? And the answer?
  39. Guest

Coffee extract is known to support lipid and glucose metabolism via inhibition of glucose-6-phosphate activity, and consequently blocking 11▀ hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11▀HSD1) action. As is well known, the inhibition 11▀HSD1 activity (conversion of the weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more potent glucocorticoid, cortisol) is important in the management of metabolic dysfunctions and inflammatory conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity.
    Cortisol, a catabolic hormone released in the adrenal cortex, is the main glucocorticoid form in humans. Elevated cortisol levels induce breakdown of muscle tissue. Its secretion is usually triggered by stress, both physical and psychological. Essentially, cortisol exerts a metabolic action by elevating glucose levels during exercise, for instance, via inducing protein (amino acid) and lipid mobilisation in adipocytes and skeletal muscle cells. Beyond this, cortisol stimulates hepatic production of enzymes that mediate gluconeogenic, glycogenetic, and related pathways. This leads to conversion of amino acids and glycerol into glucose and glycogen. In this instance, cortisol acts much like insulin as a non-discriminatory storage hormone. Clearly, the metabolic action of cortisol ultimately leads to adipose-cell accumulation, especially of the visceral-adipose-tissue type.
    So, not only would cortisol induce fat accumulation, it would also initiate and sustain the systematic breakdown of muscle tissue. Enter coffee extract. By inhibiting 11▀HSD1 activity, this agent down-regulates the conversion of cortisone to metabolically active cortisol, leading to a reduction of skeletal-muscle and adipose-tissue glucocorticoid levels. This supports effective protein synthesis and shunts fat accumulation. Furthermore, considering the existence of a positive relationship between high levels of circulating cortisol and insulin insensitivity, reductions in cortisol levels induce improvements in cellular insulin sensitivity with benefits for blood-glucose optimization, diabetic states, and fat loss.
    So, coffee extract is a simple-but-potent compound that has a myriad of benefits including supporting the reduction in cellular visceral fat content and body weight via 11▀HSD1 inhibition; inducing favourable changes in lipid levels, thus providing considerable cardiovascular support; improving insulin sensitivity, thus providing diabetic-amelioration support; preservation of muscle mass via its anti-catabolic action induced through cortisol down-regulation; supporting the management of obese states; and so on.
    Whether you are dieting, whether you want to preserve muscle mass, or you simply wish to reduce cortisol levels to reap the associated string of benefits, whether you wish to enrich your current fat-loss stack, or whether you are in PCT (there appears to be a significant associative negative relationship between testosterone and cortisol), coffee extract is one non-hormonal-but-potent agent that can help you reach your goals smarter.

Steveoph would say getting coffee extract or VAT Attack constitutes a Strategicmove!

wow good stuff strategic!

Who would ever believe strategic's expertise is in computers...
  40. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

Could you share the question? And the answer?
    I want to try some but don't know the price and I'm not sure how long it will last..... a 30 day supply for $19.99 will do!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 02:57 PM
  2. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 04:09 AM
  3. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 01:57 PM
  4. Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 12:56 PM