New Special Powder by USPowders is???

A natural selective NONHORMONAL inhibitor of the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1.

50% coffee extract which is the equivalent to drinking about 100 expressos without the caffiene.

Who can name the hormonal inhibitior of the same enzyme?

Who can tell why this is so sexy(non hormonal inhibition)? Best answer recieves 200 free grams.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i did read that it controls insulin sensitivity and that this is used to reduce the sensitivity.

edit: believe it is 11oxo. And it is somewhat nice to see a hopeful cortisol reducing product because it decreased body fat and insulin sensitivity without the possible effects of shutdown and all the other trouble that needs to be gone through to bring T levels and the rest of hormones to a normal range

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did read that it controls insulin sensitivity and that this is used to reduce the sensitivity.
Yup; you should read the study http://www.eje-online.org/cgi/reprint/154/1/69.pdf

Results: In the GH-treated group the 11bHSD1 activity decreased transiently after 6 weeks (P , 0.01) whereas 11bHSD2 increased after 9 months of treatment (P , 0.05). Between 6 weeks and 9 months, GDR increased and visceral fat mass decreased. Changes in 11bHSD1 correlated with changes in visceral fat mass between baseline and 6 weeks. There were no significant correlations between 11bHSD1 and 11bHSD 2 and changes in GDR.

Discussion: The study demonstrates that short- and long-term GH treatment has different effects on 11bHSD1 and 11bHSD2 activity. Moreover, the data do not support that long-term metabolic effects of GH are mediated through its action on 11bHSD.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah steve i read a few of them interesting

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
It turns off glucocorticoids, and binds all oxidized LDL together

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11 oxo

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all these new high speed fat burners for the summer!! Gotta love it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk 11oxo, I have read a bit about 11oxo saying that it had to be dosed quite liberally. I guess this will make it so it makes more sense economically.

This is pretty exciting. When will it be released?
Very exciting!

It's an ingredient in Recreate and the powder is in the air, lands at the airport Monday and should be released from customs a couple days following that and directly shipped over to NP for an exclusive sale...

Recreate is a tremendously effective fat burner but I've been playing with 2 grams a day extra of the CB extract with the SixPack stack plu PRIME and the leaning effect is faster and the midsection feels super tight.

With whats in recreate, I built up to using 3.5 grams a day.

I've also added Tumeric and Green tea to the mix..

RAMJAM666

Awards
ok i am confused. is this bulk 11-oxo or is it something else. is there a COA?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
ok i am confused. is this bulk 11-oxo or is it something else. is there a COA?
Different although you're still sort of playing with your hormones since cortisol is a hormone. This stuff is an enzymatic inhibitor. 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 converts cortisone to cortisol within adipose tissue.

Different although you're still sort of playing with your hormones since cortisol is a hormone. This stuff is an enzymatic inhibitor. 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 converts cortisone to cortisol within adipose tissue.
you are not inhibiting complete suppression of cortisol which would be bad but 11-Oxo is hormonal that it will inhibit testosterone production....

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Very exciting!

It's an ingredient in Recreate and the powder is in the air, lands at the airport Monday and should be released from customs a couple days following that and directly shipped over to NP for an exclusive sale...

Recreate is a tremendously effective fat burner but I've been playing with 2 grams a day extra of the CB extract with the SixPack stack plu PRIME and the leaning effect is faster and the midsection feels super tight.

With whats in recreate, I built up to using 3.5 grams a day.

I've also added Tumeric and Green tea to the mix..
Nice.

limited run 100grams 19.99!

3 grams a day 30 day supply...
How limited.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Worth the wait. All the complainers in previous thread obviously have no life.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does not eradicate cortisol. That would be a metabolic condition known as Addison's Disease or Chronic Adrenal Insufficiency, as you know. [The opposite of over-production of cortisol is Cushing's Syndrome]. Here, though, we refer to a reduction in elevated cortisol levels. Nature intended it such that cortisol spikes should be temporary. Modern-day lifestyle demands have made it such that cortisol elevation is chronic in many cases. Coffee extract may help induce a more normal level consistent with an optimum in metabolic function.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that it was completely inhibited. Do you know MOA? Suicide inhibitor?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does not eradicate cortisol. That would be a metabolic condition known as Addison's Disease or Chronic Adrenal Insufficiency, as you know. [The opposite of over-production of cortisol is Cushing's Syndrome]. Here, though, we refer to a reduction in elevated cortisol levels. Nature intended it such that cortisol spikes should be temporary. Modern-day lifestyle demands have made it such that cortisol elevation is chronic in many cases. Coffee extract may help induce a more normal level consistent with an optimum in metabolic function.

Coffee extract is known to support lipid and glucose metabolism via inhibition of glucose-6-phosphate activity, and consequently blocking 11ß hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11ßHSD1) action. As is well known, the inhibition 11ßHSD1 activity (conversion of the weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more potent glucocorticoid, cortisol) is important in the management of metabolic dysfunctions and inflammatory conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity.
Cortisol, a catabolic hormone released in the adrenal cortex, is the main glucocorticoid form in humans. Elevated cortisol levels induce breakdown of muscle tissue. Its secretion is usually triggered by stress, both physical and psychological. Essentially, cortisol exerts a metabolic action by elevating glucose levels during exercise, for instance, via inducing protein (amino acid) and lipid mobilisation in adipocytes and skeletal muscle cells. Beyond this, cortisol stimulates hepatic production of enzymes that mediate gluconeogenic, glycogenetic, and related pathways. This leads to conversion of amino acids and glycerol into glucose and glycogen. In this instance, cortisol acts much like insulin as a non-discriminatory storage hormone. Clearly, the metabolic action of cortisol ultimately leads to adipose-cell accumulation, especially of the visceral-adipose-tissue type.
So, not only would cortisol induce fat accumulation, it would also initiate and sustain the systematic breakdown of muscle tissue. Enter coffee extract. By inhibiting 11ßHSD1 activity, this agent down-regulates the conversion of cortisone to metabolically active cortisol, leading to a reduction of skeletal-muscle and adipose-tissue glucocorticoid levels. This supports effective protein synthesis and shunts fat accumulation. Furthermore, considering the existence of a positive relationship between high levels of circulating cortisol and insulin insensitivity, reductions in cortisol levels induce improvements in cellular insulin sensitivity with benefits for blood-glucose optimization, diabetic states, and fat loss.
So, coffee extract is a simple-but-potent compound that has a myriad of benefits including supporting the reduction in cellular visceral fat content and body weight via 11ßHSD1 inhibition; inducing favourable changes in lipid levels, thus providing considerable cardiovascular support; improving insulin sensitivity, thus providing diabetic-amelioration support; preservation of muscle mass via its anti-catabolic action induced through cortisol down-regulation; supporting the management of obese states; and so on.
Whether you are dieting, whether you want to preserve muscle mass, or you simply wish to reduce cortisol levels to reap the associated string of benefits, whether you wish to enrich your current fat-loss stack, or whether you are in PCT (there appears to be a significant associative negative relationship between testosterone and cortisol), coffee extract is one non-hormonal-but-potent agent that can help you reach your goals smarter. :D

Steveoph would say getting coffee extract or VAT Attack constitutes a Strategicmove! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Coffee extract is known to support lipid and glucose metabolism via inhibition of glucose-6-phosphate activity, and consequently blocking 11ß hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11ßHSD1) action. As is well known, the inhibition 11ßHSD1 activity (conversion of the weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more potent glucocorticoid, cortisol) is important in the management of metabolic dysfunctions and inflammatory conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity.
Cortisol, a catabolic hormone released in the adrenal cortex, is the main glucocorticoid form in humans. Elevated cortisol levels induce breakdown of muscle tissue. Its secretion is usually triggered by stress, both physical and psychological. Essentially, cortisol exerts a metabolic action by elevating glucose levels during exercise, for instance, via inducing protein (amino acid) and lipid mobilisation in adipocytes and skeletal muscle cells. Beyond this, cortisol stimulates hepatic production of enzymes that mediate gluconeogenic, glycogenetic, and related pathways. This leads to conversion of amino acids and glycerol into glucose and glycogen. In this instance, cortisol acts much like insulin as a non-discriminatory storage hormone. Clearly, the metabolic action of cortisol ultimately leads to adipose-cell accumulation, especially of the visceral-adipose-tissue type.
So, not only would cortisol induce fat accumulation, it would also initiate and sustain the systematic breakdown of muscle tissue. Enter coffee extract. By inhibiting 11ßHSD1 activity, this agent down-regulates the conversion of cortisone to metabolically active cortisol, leading to a reduction of skeletal-muscle and adipose-tissue glucocorticoid levels. This supports effective protein synthesis and shunts fat accumulation. Furthermore, considering the existence of a positive relationship between high levels of circulating cortisol and insulin insensitivity, reductions in cortisol levels induce improvements in cellular insulin sensitivity with benefits for blood-glucose optimization, diabetic states, and fat loss.
So, coffee extract is a simple-but-potent compound that has a myriad of benefits including supporting the reduction in cellular visceral fat content and body weight via 11ßHSD1 inhibition; inducing favourable changes in lipid levels, thus providing considerable cardiovascular support; improving insulin sensitivity, thus providing diabetic-amelioration support; preservation of muscle mass via its anti-catabolic action induced through cortisol down-regulation; supporting the management of obese states; and so on.
Whether you are dieting, whether you want to preserve muscle mass, or you simply wish to reduce cortisol levels to reap the associated string of benefits, whether you wish to enrich your current fat-loss stack, or whether you are in PCT (there appears to be a significant associative negative relationship between testosterone and cortisol), coffee extract is one non-hormonal-but-potent agent that can help you reach your goals smarter. :D

Steveoph would say getting coffee extract or VAT Attack constitutes a Strategicmove! :thumbsup:

wow good stuff strategic!

Who would ever believe strategic's expertise is in computers...

after this write up I should of priced higher:dunno:

30 days 19.99 for this...what am I smoking...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try some but don't know the price and I'm not sure how long it will last..... a 30 day supply for $19.99 will do! :fing02:
...:food:...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow good stuff strategic!
Thank you. :thumbsup:

Who would ever believe strategic's expertise is in computers...
The company I work for has its expertise in software development (and sales/marketing). I only work in the Financial and Strategic Risk Management area.

The company I rep for has its expertise in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative supplements. :D

Thank you. :thumbsup:

The company I work for has its expertise in software development (and sales/marketing). I only work in the Financial and Strategic Risk Management area.

The company I rep for has its expertise in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative supplements. :D

Well you shine on the supplement side of things! USPlabs is only has great as the team behind it and you are an important part of the team.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So is it Olea Europaea? Or Microtea Debilis? That was my guess 6 days ago.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I'm looking to get more cut, would I get better results with vat attack or recreate?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Six pack stack, plus the vat attack:O

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards