New Special Powder by USPowders is???

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%

When can we expect VAT Attack to be in? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I want to get in an order of bulk Super Cissus and 1-Carboxy as well, hopefully all three can be available whenever VAT Attack gets in.

So just to reiterate lol, when can we expect VAT Attack? haha what a name.

Oh btw, just in case we do expect VAT Attack to be available again in the future, does it need to be cycled? I'm guessing since its an herbal that not much time would be needed, but then again almost everything should be cycled.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What about VAT attack and an eca stack?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Coffee extract is known to support lipid and glucose metabolism via inhibition of glucose-6-phosphate activity, and consequently blocking 11▀ hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11▀HSD1) action. As is well known, the inhibition 11▀HSD1 activity (conversion of the weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more potent glucocorticoid, cortisol) is important in the management of metabolic dysfunctions and inflammatory conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity.
    Cortisol, a catabolic hormone released in the adrenal cortex, is the main glucocorticoid form in humans. Elevated cortisol levels induce breakdown of muscle tissue. Its secretion is usually triggered by stress, both physical and psychological. Essentially, cortisol exerts a metabolic action by elevating glucose levels during exercise, for instance, via inducing protein (amino acid) and lipid mobilisation in adipocytes and skeletal muscle cells. Beyond this, cortisol stimulates hepatic production of enzymes that mediate gluconeogenic, glycogenetic, and related pathways. This leads to conversion of amino acids and glycerol into glucose and glycogen. In this instance, cortisol acts much like insulin as a non-discriminatory storage hormone. Clearly, the metabolic action of cortisol ultimately leads to adipose-cell accumulation, especially of the visceral-adipose-tissue type.
    So, not only would cortisol induce fat accumulation, it would also initiate and sustain the systematic breakdown of muscle tissue. Enter coffee extract. By inhibiting 11▀HSD1 activity, this agent down-regulates the conversion of cortisone to metabolically active cortisol, leading to a reduction of skeletal-muscle and adipose-tissue glucocorticoid levels. This supports effective protein synthesis and shunts fat accumulation. Furthermore, considering the existence of a positive relationship between high levels of circulating cortisol and insulin insensitivity, reductions in cortisol levels induce improvements in cellular insulin sensitivity with benefits for blood-glucose optimization, diabetic states, and fat loss.
    So, coffee extract is a simple-but-potent compound that has a myriad of benefits including supporting the reduction in cellular visceral fat content and body weight via 11▀HSD1 inhibition; inducing favourable changes in lipid levels, thus providing considerable cardiovascular support; improving insulin sensitivity, thus providing diabetic-amelioration support; preservation of muscle mass via its anti-catabolic action induced through cortisol down-regulation; supporting the management of obese states; and so on.
    Whether you are dieting, whether you want to preserve muscle mass, or you simply wish to reduce cortisol levels to reap the associated string of benefits, whether you wish to enrich your current fat-loss stack, or whether you are in PCT (there appears to be a significant associative negative relationship between testosterone and cortisol), coffee extract is one non-hormonal-but-potent agent that can help you reach your goals smarter.

Steveoph would say getting coffee extract or VAT Attack constitutes a Strategicmove!
    Hey strategicmove, like you said their seems to be a strong correlation between suppressed cortisol and raised testosterone. Can you go into more detail about this? In that regard, would this extract be similar/comparable to PP's EndoAmp?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.81%

inhibition of cortisol great for muscle and fat reduction.non-hormonal then don't have to do pct.
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

A good read on how coffee inhibits Beta-HSD 1 is this one .
    Abstract

Recent epidemiological studies demonstrated a beneficial effect of coffee consumption for the prevention of type 2 diabetes, however, the underlying mechanisms remained unknown. We demonstrate that coffee extract, corresponding to an Italian Espresso, inhibits recombinant and endogenous 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11β-HSD1) activity. The inhibitory component is heat-stable with considerable polarity. Coffee extract blocked 11β-HSD1-dependent cortisol formation, prevented the subsequent nuclear translocation of the glucocorticoid receptor and abolished glucocorticoid-induced expression of the key gluconeogenic enzyme phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase. We suggest that at least part of the anti-diabetic effects of coffee consumption is due to inhibition of 11β-HSD1-dependent glucocorticoid reactivation.
    Also this one.
    Abstract

Elevated glucocorticoids are a key risk factor for metabolic diseases, and the glucocorticoid-activating enzyme 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 (11β-HSD1) represents a promising therapeutic target. We measured the potential of six traditional antidiabetic medicinal plants extracts to inhibit 11β-HSD1 activity and glucocorticoid receptor (GR) activation in transfected HEK-293 cells. Leave extracts of Eriobotrya japonica preferentially inhibited 11β-HSD1 over 11β-HSD2. Extracts of roasted but not native coffee beans preferentially inhibited 11β-HSD1 over 11β-HSD2, emphasizing the importance of sample preparation. Thus, natural compounds inhibiting 11β-HSD1 may contribute to the antidiabetic effect of the investigated plant extracts.
    More relevant papers are abound.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    Hey strategicmove, like you said their seems to be a strong correlation between suppressed cortisol and raised testosterone. Can you go into more detail about this? In that regard, would this extract be similar/comparable to PP's EndoAmp?
    The relationship between low cortisol and high testosterone appears to be of an associative, rather than a strictly causative, nature. Accordingly, the focus is on improving (raising) the testosterone:cortisol ratio. Clearly, this can be done by either raising testosterone levels or reducing cortisol synthesis.

PP's EndoAmp Max is an excellent product for cortisol management. VAT Attack will support regulation of cortisol levels and help induce VAT fat loss.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersĺ opinion as a whole.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

sweet this will be an awesome product to get your hands on! or so it sounds.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Very exciting!

It's an ingredient in Recreate and the powder is in the air, lands at the airport Monday and should be released from customs a couple days following that and directly shipped over to NP for an exclusive sale...

Recreate is a tremendously effective fat burner but I've been playing with 2 grams a day extra of the CB extract with the SixPack stack plu PRIME and the leaning effect is faster and the midsection feels super tight.

With whats in recreate, I built up to using 3.5 grams a day.

I've also added Tumeric and Green tea to the mix..
    haha! I was on the money! ReCreate ingredient! Nice. Nice!
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.88%

i have a couple of concerns,

stressed adrenals, anyone who has been on stims for a long time would probably stress them even more causing the thyroid to get stressed aswell.

also what are the chances of having a rebound effect once the prodcut is stopped? whats the maximum period recommended for usage? are we recommending 1 dose mid day for max effect or spread out?

even selective inhibitors will have some effect on the body's stress responce, maybe even raising level of latent anxiety. basically once you stop you may find yourself super sensetive to stressfull events etc, leading to anxiety and other problems.

maybe this product can be utilised topically aswell? or is it a plant extract?
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.86%

Since no one has asked this yet, what does it taste like? Is it worse or better than bulk cissus? That stuff makes me want to puke every time.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

on it's way to nutraplanet yet?
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    on it's way to nutraplanet yet?
    Not yet but right around the corner.

We will release a write up with a q/a next week and follow that with release.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.99%

so this is only a limited product? USP will not be offering this stock?
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    You mean if it will be a limited-time offer?
  15. Guest

Depends on demand....
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.99%

You mean if it will be a limited-time offer?
    correct. this will not be offered permanently right?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.99%

ah ok. well i assume the demand would be based on the performance of the product
  18. Guest

ah ok. well i assume the demand would be based on the performance of the product
    Correct as most of our powders are and that is how they make a return to the lineup..
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.99%

well lets hope for the best!! ill give it a whirl
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

correct. this will not be offered permanently right?
    USPLabs will provide a better answer. Yet, if the product enjoys significant acceptance and success, as we hope it would, then it would be contraproductive not to maintain it in the product portfolio.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Correct as most of our powders are and that is how they make a return to the lineup..
    I was slower with my response.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.99%

I am getting tag teamed hahaha
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Strat:

24. Guest

a natural inhibitor 11▀HSD1 activity, VAT Attack! down-regulates the conversion of cortisone to metabolically active cortisol, leading to a reduction of skeletal-muscle and adipose-tissue glucocorticoid levels. This supports effective protein synthesis and shunts fat accumulation. Furthermore, considering the existence of a positive relationship between high levels of circulating cortisol and insulin insensitivity, reductions in cortisol levels induce improvements in cellular insulin sensitivity with benefits for blood-glucose optimization, diabetic states, and fat loss.

30 day supply of Innovation only 19.99 exclusive to nutraplanet
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

a natural inhibitor 11▀HSD1 activity, VAT Attack! down-regulates the conversion of cortisone to metabolically active cortisol, leading to a reduction of skeletal-muscle and adipose-tissue glucocorticoid levels. This supports effective protein synthesis and shunts fat accumulation. Furthermore, considering the existence of a positive relationship between high levels of circulating cortisol and insulin insensitivity, reductions in cortisol levels induce improvements in cellular insulin sensitivity with benefits for blood-glucose optimization, diabetic states, and fat loss.

Damn the wife's going to kill me!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Damn the wife's going to kill me!!
    Offer her some VAT Attack!
  27. Guest

Offer her some VAT Attack!
    Strategic must be happily married with that answer
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%

USPLabs, how do you feel about using this while I take a couple weeks off Lean Xtreme. I want to try and use this along with Super Cissus to help maintain and regulate cortisol levels. Can VAT Attack, essentially, be used all year long with say one month on, one month off type cycling?

I just don't want to encounter a nasty cortisol rebound with either LX or VAT Attack.
  29. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    USPLabs, how do you feel about using this while I take a couple weeks off Lean Xtreme. I want to try and use this along with Super Cissus to help maintain and regulate cortisol levels. Can VAT Attack, essentially, be used all year long with say one month on, one month off type cycling?

I just don't want to encounter a nasty cortisol rebound with either LX or VAT Attack.
    One of the advantages of Cortisol maintenance through enzymatic inhibition is the localized result - that is, the prevention of conversion in metabolically active tissues, rather than inhibition of release on a systemic level. Potentially, this avoids the Cortisol rebound you spoke about, as basal Cortisol levels should remain essentially unaltered, if only lessened slightly. When you have receptor-antagonism and/or systemic alteration, the possibility for negative feedback always exists.

In the case of A.A.S., for example, the "rebound" that most people speak about actually occurs because A.A.S., are very potent receptor antagonists; therefore, the "rebound" is more or less the exposing of vulnerable, immature tissues to circulating Cortisol, rather than an increased systemic release. If, say, one makes substantial natural gains while using a receptor-antagonist, I suppose the same theory would hold. So, we come to the result that localized control of Cortisol inhibition through enzyme down-regulation is preferable!
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Strategic must be happily married with that answer
    Sure thing!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Since no one has asked this yet, what does it taste like? Is it worse or better than bulk cissus? That stuff makes me want to puke every time.
    bulk cissus tastes great compared to yellow gold .

but on another note, much like everyone else, i am quite interested in picking it up once it hits the planet!
  32. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjustin View Post

but on another note, much like everyone else, i am quite interested in picking it up once it hits the planet!
    It taste like 20-30 shots of dried expresso...
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.78%

Sick Jacob...Sick!
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    Sick Jacob...Sick!
    Jacob is sick?

Just kidding!
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjustin View Post
    Yeah, I've had the pleasure of tasting both and that's the reason I still haven't made it through all the powder If it tastes sort of like coffee then that's great.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    One of the advantages of Cortisol maintenance through enzymatic inhibition is the localized result - that is, the prevention of conversion in metabolically active tissues, rather than inhibition of release on a systemic level. Potentially, this avoids the Cortisol rebound you spoke about, as basal Cortisol levels should remain essentially unaltered, if only lessened slightly. When you have receptor-antagonism and/or systemic alteration, the possibility for negative feedback always exists.

In the case of A.A.S., for example, the "rebound" that most people speak about actually occurs because A.A.S., are very potent receptor antagonists; therefore, the "rebound" is more or less the exposing of vulnerable, immature tissues to circulating Cortisol, rather than an increased systemic release. If, say, one makes substantial natural gains while using a receptor-antagonist, I suppose the same theory would hold. So, we come to the result that localized control of Cortisol inhibition through enzyme down-regulation is preferable!
    I don't know what he said but I like the way he said it!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I don't know what he said but I like the way he said it!!
    Classic!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersĺ opinion as a whole.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post

Damn...I actually do know what you're talking about. This totally explains why the "rebound" or side effects from yohimbine had on me; that's yohimbine, I'm eager to try alpha-yohimbine though. Yohimbine is an antagonist, yes? Not sure which receptors though, beta or alpha, although I think its beta. This totally explains the harsh side effects I get from it. As little as 8mg of straight yohimbine hits me pretty hard and I my body just feels like a furnace, sweating like there's no tomorrow. I'm not comparing it to VAT Attack, as yohimbine can actually increase cortisol, but just expanding on the negative effects of receptor antagonists.

So if I hear you correct, VAT Attack doesn't hit on systemic level, but rather on a localized area, like other antagonist compounds do. Which in the end decreases the chances of rebounding, brilliant. I'm very eager to try this. What localized area would this be? I'm guessing the abdominal, lower body region. I'm curious to know if Lean Xtreme works on systemic level, this might explain joint aches and lethargy, although it targets the abdominal, lower body region as well.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%

i just orders some recreate/ap last week. any way i could incorperate vat attack into this cycle or would it be overkill
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    i just orders some recreate/ap last week. any way i could incorperate vat attack into this cycle or would it be overkill
    NOT overkill... This will be addressed in the soon-to-be-released VAT Attack! FAQ thread.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 03:57 PM
  2. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 05:09 AM
  3. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 02:57 PM
  4. Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:56 PM