Jack3d Review

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So tonight I decided to give the Jack3d that i recently received a go over the usual noxplode. First thing I noticed after taking the lid off was some pamphlet thing wrapped in plastic in the tub, really now? So I carefully pulled it out and dropped it in my garbage can only to notice that the wrapper around the pamphlet thing had somehow ripped open during the shipping allowing the powder into the pamphlet. So around 4-8 scoops accompanied the pamphlet into the garbage can :rant:
Next thing I noticed was the powder smells like some kind of cleaning supply I use around my house, I cant quite put my finger on it yet.
Anyways, the taste isnt that bad, just like Minute Maid Lemonade and my workout was probably the best I've had in many many months. Endurance/energy was great, pump was fantastic as well as focus. I'm currently lifting to recomp/lose fat. So I do chest straight into back, then directly into triceps, then biceps then shoulders rinse and repeat. I usually jump rope after 3 repetitions of this for about 15mins to top off the work out. But tonight I had so much energy I was jumping rope after every set rather then at the very end.

However unless you guys remove the pamphlet from the tubs I think i'll steer away from buying in future, too much of it ended up in my garbage.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
So tonight I decided to give the Jack3d that i recently received a go over the usual noxplode. First thing I noticed after taking the lid off was some pamphlet thing wrapped in plastic in the tub, really now? So I carefully pulled it out and dropped it in my garbage can only to notice that the wrapper around the pamphlet thing had somehow ripped open during the shipping allowing the powder into the pamphlet. So around 4-8 scoops accompanied the pamphlet into the garbage can :rant:
Next thing I noticed was the powder smells like some kind of cleaning supply I use around my house, I cant quite put my finger on it yet.
Anyways, the taste isnt that bad, just like Minute Maid Lemonade and my workout was probably the best I've had in many many months. Endurance/energy was great, pump was fantastic as well as focus. I'm currently lifting to recomp/lose fat. So I do chest straight into back, then directly into triceps, then biceps then shoulders rinse and repeat. I usually jump rope after 3 repetitions of this for about 15mins to top off the work out. But tonight I had so much energy I was jumping rope after every set rather then at the very end.

However unless you guys remove the pamphlet from the tubs I think i'll steer away from buying in future, too much of it ended up in my garbage.

Same thing happened with mine, just be more careful next time. I dont think its a reason to "steer away" from a product you said gave you the best workout you've had in months.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
first things first, i agree Jack3d is treating me very well

and second, not to be a d*ck, but couldnt you tell the pamphlet weighed more than it should have, or wouldnt you thought to have looked? Once again not trying to be a d*ck but they put that in there for your information on the product I doubt they will remove it.

Good Review otherwise!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first things first, i agree Jack3d is treating me very well

and second, not to be a d*ck, but couldnt you tell the pamphlet weighed more than it should have, or wouldnt you thought to have looked? Once again not trying to be a d*ck but they put that in there for your information on the product I doubt they will remove it.

Good Review otherwise!
I was probably just a little angry/too jack3d up after my work out or cutting calories, or even a combo of the two for the angry tone about the pamphlet.

I just dont see the need for a pamphlet pimping the product if I already bought it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was probably just a little angry/too jack3d up after my work out or cutting calories, or even a combo of the two for the angry tone about the pamphlet.

I just dont see the need for a pamphlet pimping the product if I already bought it.
Is that a reason not to buy a product? Go by results Son, not some goddam pamphlet! :bandit:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
The tingles this shxt gives is you wild! I took it the other day and had to make a stop at a business on the way to the gym... i felt like a crackhead talking to this lady who worked there while she was trying to give me advice i was tingling all over and trying not to giggle or twitch like a tweaker hahaha

This will be corrected. Someone will be in touch.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is understood. The pamphlet is a copy of our Athletic Dominance Protocol as well as info on Jack3d, for those who have not seen it.

Please check your PMs McBurly. Thanks!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 - 5 scoops lost? I can see maybe 1 scoop (or less than), but 4 - 5 scoops is a lot to fit into the plastic that encompasses the pamphlet.

Thanks for the review; however, the pamphlet should not steer you away from a product that seems to give you, "the best I've had in many many months." And seeing how you used the term, “many,” twice is an indication that you really enjoy the product immensely.

Anyway, enjoy.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The picture I had in my head of someone 'needing' his Jack3d had me laughing... I've actually been there when trying to get my fix and either dropped somehting or spilled something. I'm not laughing at ya man, just been there myself lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
However(comma) it wouldn't keep me from purchasing a product that worked... i'd just be a bit more careful next time :)

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be corrected. Someone will be in touch.
Thanks but there is no need, just grumpy from dieting
And in all honesty I was too excited to try it and was rather hasty in pulling the pamphlet from the tub to the garbage can

You guys rock, pardon my moodiness

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks but there is no need, just grumpy from dieting
And in all honesty I was too excited to try it and was rather hasty in pulling the pamphlet from the tub to the garbage can

You guys rock, pardon my moodiness
Yah I noticed the bag and pamphlet was heavy so I knew there was powder in there. Could have been messy...

I know that the new product has just extra BA but the stim seemed stronger too, I was quite the madman in the gym.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I noticed the bag and pamphlet was heavy so I knew there was powder in there. Could have been messy...

I know that the new product has just extra BA but the stim seemed stronger too, I was quite the madman in the gym.
DW... The plastic will be stronger in the next batch, this will no longer be an issue. Also, there is in fact more Beta-alanine (as well as AAKG and Creatine Mono) in Jack3d than JACKED. The stimulant blend should be the same.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have a review/log for MRJACKED3d and the pamphlet thing was a litte annoying I pulled it out slowly and then tap it so all that was stuck on it will go back in the tub.. But come now why in the heck will just pull soming out of a small A$$ tub with out thinking maybe I should do it slow so I want waste none... Ihave to say 3 days so far andit is working ( Shock Therapy and pump Are what I used to use) MRJACKED3d is still underreview until I am done with it I will not know!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The increased ATP-Carnosine complex may have some magnifying effects of the 1,3 dimethyl's effect on the sympathetic nervous system. Nitric Oxide and Nitrix Oxide Synthase in particular are mediators of beta-2-adrenergic activation response of peripheral tissues such as striated muscle tissue and adipose. An increase in Nitric Oxide Synthase from Arginine would increase beta-2-mediated vasodilation, and increase the parasympathetic tone - i.e., enhance the stimulant effect.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The increased ATP-Carnosine complex may have some magnifying effects of the 1,3 dimethyl's effect on the sympathetic nervous system. Nitric Oxide and Nitrix Oxide Synthase in particular are mediators of beta-2-adrenergic activation response of peripheral tissues such as striated muscle tissue and adipose. An increase in Nitric Oxide Synthase from Arginine would increase beta-2-mediated vasodilation, and increase the parasympathetic tone - i.e., enhance the stimulant effect.
That sounds like it...cuz both times I have taken the new product it seems stronger in the focus/stimulation department. It was a great product to begin with ... now it's just crazy!

purebred

what the hell did you just call me??

j/k :18: i have no idea what you just said. all i understood was the stimulant effect in the new formulation is enhanced thanks to the increased ATP-Carnosine complex. did i get it right? lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what the hell did you just call me??

j/k :18: i have no idea what you just said. all i understood was the stimulant effect in the new formulation is enhanced thanks to the increased ATP-Carnosine complex. did i get it right? lol
Sounds correct!

dodge1086

Awards
This is a really strange question but has anyone noticed it harder to keep an erection after using this product? It gives me killer workouts, but if I try to have sex within about three hours of using it I end up soft. On weekends when I don't use it I can stay hard atleast two times in a row so I know it isn't really me. also before I started taking it I never had any problems. Any help would be great.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a really strange question but has anyone noticed it harder to keep an erection after using this product? It gives me killer workouts, but if I try to have sex within about three hours of using it I end up soft. On weekends when I don't use it I can stay hard atleast two times in a row so I know it isn't really me. also before I started taking it I never had any problems. Any help would be great.
It is the Geranium in the Jack3d, and it is common!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I hate to tell you all this but I hve no problems I am 36 and I can take MRJAKED3D work out for 1.5 take a shower and be ready... I have been too

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate to tell you all this but I hve no problems I am 36 and I can take MRJAKED3D work out for 1.5 take a shower and be ready... I have been too
His experience is normal, island. It is the alpha-adrenergic-agonism produced by the Geranium, which is common to other powerfull alpha-adrenergic agonists: ephedrine, methamphetamine and its derivatives.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
His experience is normal, island. It is the alpha-adrenergic-agonism produced by the Geranium, which is common to other powerfull alpha-adrenergic agonists: ephedrine, methamphetamine and its derivatives.
I find that kinda of funny that MRJACKE3D do not have a waring My cause limp ****!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The tingles this shxt gives is you wild! I took it the other day and had to make a stop at a business on the way to the gym... i felt like a crackhead talking to this lady who worked there while she was trying to give me advice i was tingling all over and trying not to giggle or twitch like a tweaker hahaha

this comment made me laugh pretty hard

dodge1086

Awards
"I hate to tell you all this but I hve no problems I am 36 and I can take MRJAKED3D work out for 1.5 take a shower and be ready... I have been too"

I have been taking about 2.5. I am lowering it to 1.5 now. Hopefully it will fix it ha. If not, its fortunate I work out in the morning most of the time and don't have sex until night. Thanks for the help.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established

this comment made me laugh pretty hard
Dude that got to be the best story every....:crackhead:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Jacked 3D? Or is it JACK3D?
Jacked 3D But is the new Formula and Jacked is the old they only sale the new know I know i was confused too when i bought it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't had any libido problems myself.... Supersap may be counteracting that though along with the E-Form which keeps me pretty randy. lol I did a double last night and I was on Jack3d.

sydneykid

Awards
I just joined up with this site so i could type LOL. Good comment, i just bought the stuff and cant wait for the gym to use it so im gona try it now.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
where can you puchase jacked 3d
i seem to only be able to find the regular "jacked" and i am looking to buy from bb.com if possible

newman897

newman897

Awards
i just got jack3d from nutra planet great stuff first itme using it and its great

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
why would you want to buy it from bb.com.... that place blows

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where can you puchase jacked 3d
i seem to only be able to find the regular "jacked" and i am looking to buy from bb.com if possible
Most places in the US should have Jack3d. They may have not updated their site. Email them.

NP carries it.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Most places in the US should have Jack3d. They may have not updated their site. Email them.

NP carries it.
Correct, on NP the picture still shows JACKED but I can assure you the one i got in the mail was JACK3D

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
ok thanks.
nothin wrong with bb.com though, its cheap.
i havent shopped off np yet though

sumdude

Awards
This might be a dumb question, but should I be taking a Nitric oxide booster or is Jack3d a N.O. booster it self?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
This might be a dumb question, but should I be taking a Nitric oxide booster or is Jack3d a N.O. booster it self?
no such thing as dumb question... Jack is a -NO booster.....