Jack3d Review

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member
    firedrake's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    60
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    17.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontstopgetit View Post
    What up brozies. I started using black powder and as I was walking out the door the GNC rep said 'hey bro if you dont like it or it doesn't work you can bring it back keep your receipt'. Normally I'm not that dude but after 4 days of taking it I came to the conclusion that it sucks rocks. Huge rocks. SO I just took the dude on his offer and took it back and said instead of black powder it should be called 'rock sucker'. jk. Anyway, they have jack3d which I'm pretty tempted to try after reading some reviews. My question is this: How does it compare to No-Shotgun (for those that have tried both)? I used no shottie a while back and loved it. And it gave me the tingles that everybody is talkin about that makes you feel like the ending of Raiders of the Lost Arc. I hope that joke was understood. Anyway. Thoughts?

    And who the hell is the avatar girl on that dudes profile on the first page? Great oden's raven.
    To be honest, I didn't get the same tingles, but after a couple of days on it, I was a bit more pleased with it. I definitely have more energy, and I get a helluva pump from it -- that lasts awhile.

    Don't know about the avatar girl, but what do Hugin and Munin have to do with her? *grin*

  2. New Member
    Dontstopgetit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    10.17%

    ha they dont have anything to do with her. I guess its the testosterone talking from the Tren I've been taking. :-)

    So overall you were happy with Jack3d?
  3. New Member
    firedrake's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    60
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    17.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontstopgetit View Post
    ha they dont have anything to do with her. I guess its the testosterone talking from the Tren I've been taking. :-)

    So overall you were happy with Jack3d?
    Getting happier all the time, actually. I just bought another jar last night, in spite of someone trying to sell me something else. My normal guy at Vitamin Shoppe loves it, too.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    HITSTICK53's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontstopgetit View Post
    What up brozies. I started using black powder and as I was walking out the door the GNC rep said 'hey bro if you dont like it or it doesn't work you can bring it back keep your receipt'. Normally I'm not that dude but after 4 days of taking it I came to the conclusion that it sucks rocks. Huge rocks. QUOTE]
    Bro interestingly enough, I liked black powder alot. I was just on it and started Jack3d a couple days ago.. Although the Jack3d is definitely better, I think MRI cranks out some pretty good ****, or maybe I was just sold on the taste..
  5. New Member
    HITSTICK53's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontstopgetit View Post
    of the Lost Arc. I hope that joke was understood. Anyway. Thoughts?

    And who the hell is the avatar girl on that dudes profile on the first page? Great oden's raven.
    By Zeus's beard, I believe its Eva Angelina.
  6. New Member
    cbaxter5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

    First week i used jack3d it was great and this week for some reason every day i lift i get incredibly light headed between sets... my breathing is correct and i am very hydrated so i am wondering what is the deal? never happened before using jack3d and im a college athelete so im great shape... Does this have to do with jack3d or what is goin on?
  7. New Member
    DALLASxBROWN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    89.52%

    Supplement put me in a depression for a solid 20 days. Suicidal thoughts in my car were common. I would feel sick after every workout and wouldn't leave my bed. I had no appetite, which is uncommon for me since I power lift.
    This product is a godawful piece of ****!
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DALLASxBROWN View Post
    Supplement put me in a depression for a solid 20 days. Suicidal thoughts in my car were common. I would feel sick after every workout and wouldn't leave my bed. I had no appetite, which is uncommon for me since I power lift.
    This product is a godawful piece of ****!
    The suppression of appetite is not aberrant, as many strong ß-agonists will have a similar effect. Obviously, however, the suicidal thoughts and feeling of sickness are not normal. What were the circumstances surrounding your use of the product?
  9. Advanced Member
    AnthonyIOSOS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    830
    Rep Power
    484
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    81.97%

    Just finished my last serving + some of the tub. I figured why let one scoop remain in the tub, so I took four scoops. What an awesome workout. Going to stay off stims for two weeks and buy another tub.
  10. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10894
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    20.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by DALLASxBROWN View Post
    Supplement put me in a depression for a solid 20 days. Suicidal thoughts in my car were common. I would feel sick after every workout and wouldn't leave my bed. I had no appetite, which is uncommon for me since I power lift.
    This product is a godawful piece of ****!
    After one dose? Or did you keep taking it?
  11. New Member
    cbaxter5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

    the nausea and light headedness and loss of appetite are frustrating... anything to combat these symptoms?
  12. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36789
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    99.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cbaxter5 View Post
    the nausea and light headedness and loss of appetite are frustrating... anything to combat these symptoms?
    CHO 45 min before you take Jack!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  13. New Member
    PcolaNurse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    26.83%

    I've posted elsewhere about my experience with Jack3d...but I'm new here so here we go again! LOL! I'm into my 2nd week back in the gym after a LONG time...and I'm into my 2nd day using Jack3d and PF. HOLY SH**! would be an appropriate response I think. Whether it be a mental thing or if this stuff really is that good, I could care less! It was funny because I started my workout about 20 mins after I took it....I SWEAR I felt it kick in. My energy level went way up (read that as "I felt like a tweaker"..LOL) and the pump that I got was better and lasted longer. I definitely didn't feel like I'd only been back in the gym a couple of weeks! Can't wait to go tomorrow....it's leg day!
  14. New Member
    bxtoman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    6116
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    94.95%

    great product. 3 scoops was too much for me. couple hourse after workout it all of a sudden hit me and i had massive mud butt.
  15. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    great product. 3 scoops was too much for me. couple hourse after workout it all of a sudden hit me and i had massive mud butt.
    Key is to start with one scoop and titrate higher. Most users would not need more than 2 scoops for awesome workouts. Some stack Jack3d with PowerFULL for pure awesomeness. Another stack I like is Jack3d/PowerFULL/DominATP/Refresh. Wow!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,560
    Rep Power
    897886
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Key is to start with one scoop and titrate higher. Most users would not need more than 2 scoops for awesome workouts. Some stack Jack3d with PowerFULL for pure awesomeness. Another stack I like is Jack3d/PowerFULL/DominATP/Refresh. Wow!
    That is the clinical term; "pure awesomeness."
    hahaha
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  17. New Member
    distantarray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by HITSTICK53 View Post
    Bro interestingly enough, I liked black powder alot. I was just on it and started Jack3d a couple days ago.. Although the Jack3d is definitely better, I think MRI cranks out some pretty good ****, or maybe I was just sold on the taste..
    Oh god MRI black powder tastes fken amazing. It's like blue raspberry kool-aid

    Let's see the pre-workout supplements I've tried according to taste

    1. MRI black powder - tastes like kool-aid
    2. Optimum Nutrition - tastes like diet fruit punch
    3. Jack3d - lemon lime juice
    4. Superpump 250 - medicine like but not too bad
    5. White Flood - medicine again
    6. PMD pump fuel - ugh..
    7. No-xplode - tastes "like evil" from how my friend described it, and I'd have to agree.

    Energy

    1. White Flood
    2. Jack3d
    3. Super pump 250
    4. No-xplode
    5. Optimum nutrition
    6. PMD Pump fuel
    7. MRI black powder

    I rate this in the amount of energy it gives me, I prefer jacked the best cause of the price, and love the tingles, and it tastes decent best overall pre-workout supplement I've tried so far. I also really like the fact that the bottle is small and looks like medicine, since I used to live with my ex gf and help raising her child, if they saw a jar of no-xplode they'd probably think it's candy. Black powder? big pixie stick! lol
  18. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,560
    Rep Power
    897886
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by distantarray View Post
    Oh god MRI black powder tastes fken amazing. It's like blue raspberry kool-aid

    Let's see the pre-workout supplements I've tried according to taste

    1. MRI black powder - tastes like kool-aid
    2. Optimum Nutrition - tastes like diet fruit punch
    3. Jack3d - lemon lime juice
    4. Superpump 250 - medicine like but not too bad
    5. White Flood - medicine again
    6. PMD pump fuel - ugh..
    7. No-xplode - tastes "like evil" from how my friend described it, and I'd have to agree.

    Energy

    1. White Flood
    2. Jack3d
    3. Super pump 250
    4. No-xplode
    5. Optimum nutrition
    6. PMD Pump fuel
    7. MRI black powder

    I rate this in the amount of energy it gives me, I prefer jacked the best cause of the price, and love the tingles, and it tastes decent best overall pre-workout supplement I've tried so far. I also really like the fact that the bottle is small and looks like medicine, since I used to live with my ex gf and help raising her child, if they saw a jar of no-xplode they'd probably think it's candy. Black powder? big pixie stick! lol
    Thanks for your input buddy!

    Keep in mind, Jack3d is the only NATURALLY flavored product on your list. Naturally colored. Sugar Free. Carbohydrate Free. Filler free.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  19. New Member
    distantarray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Thanks for your input buddy!

    Keep in mind, Jack3d is the only NATURALLY flavored product on your list. Naturally colored. Sugar Free. Carbohydrate Free. Filler free.
    also it's nice cause the scoop is small so i can easily put some into a small bottle of water before i start to go to workout

    at first I was kinda skeptical cause the doses were so small comparing to other pre-workout supplements I've tried, but I DEFINITELY was not disappointed.

    Gah talking about jack3d makes me wanna hit the gym again lol, too bad my gym doesn't open for another 4 hours -_-;
  20. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,560
    Rep Power
    897886
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by distantarray View Post
    also it's nice cause the scoop is small so i can easily put some into a small bottle of water before i start to go to workout

    at first I was kinda skeptical cause the doses were so small comparing to other pre-workout supplements I've tried, but I DEFINITELY was not disappointed.

    Gah talking about jack3d makes me wanna hit the gym again lol, too bad my gym doesn't open for another 4 hours -_-;
    Right! I HATE drinking a ton of water pre-training... Jack3d allows me to mix it with 2-3oz and Im ready to rock. Just like a shot...

    Go flip a car over or something!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  21. New Member
    clemente13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%

    hahhahaha thats how i felt yesterday after i took it i flew straight to the gym and hit the weights like a mad man killer leg work out... im sore as F**K right now
  22. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,560
    Rep Power
    897886
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by clemente13 View Post
    hahhahaha thats how i felt yesterday after i took it i flew straight to the gym and hit the weights like a mad man killer leg work out... im sore as F**K right now
    PERFECT! Now EAT!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  23. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    It is the Geranium in the Jack3d, and it is common!
    I find that Geranium has a similar stim effect as adderall, Obviously not as intense, but also similar sides... Including effects on sexual performance. Infact if I develop a tolerance to Geranium, I also develop one to adderall. (Prescribed to me).This does not happen with all stims (like caffeine) Geranium is very powerful stuff.
  24. New Member
    fballplaya42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

    I have been using jack3d for about a month and a couple days. I like it alot. I think it has better results, pumps, focus, than shotgun and xplode. Allthough shotgun makes you tingle alot more, jack3d has the same effect and i think its the best. Tell me what you think about it
  25. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fballplaya42 View Post
    I have been using jack3d for about a month and a couple days. I like it alot. I think it has better results, pumps, focus, than shotgun and xplode. Allthough shotgun makes you tingle alot more, jack3d has the same effect and i think its the best. Tell me what you think about it
    If you like the beta alanine tingle I suggest stacking Jack3d with either bulk beta from NP (super cheap method) or better yet add in US Powders Domin ATP with Jack3d. I love do to 2 scoops of Domin and 1-2 scoops of Jack3d... take that 45 minutes before you workout and watch out, you will want to lift the gym for reps!
  26. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    737
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    99.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Lets see if Jack3d will take me thru deadlifts/squats/leg presses tonight. First leg workout with the stuff. So far chest/tri and back/bi were satifactory.
  27. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,560
    Rep Power
    897886
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Lets see if Jack3d will take me thru deadlifts/squats/leg presses tonight. First leg workout with the stuff. So far chest/tri and back/bi were satifactory.
    I have no doubts...

    Speaking of deadlifts - Check out our sponsored athlete Doug Miller ROCKING a huge rep set of deadlifts...

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjMWmJJg0ZU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  28. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    737
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    99.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I have no doubts...

    Speaking of deadlifts - Check out our sponsored athlete Doug Miller ROCKING a huge rep set of deadlifts...

    YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
    Yeah, I have a staggered walk right now...Jack3d complimented the leg routine nicely.

    Excellent video.
  29. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,560
    Rep Power
    897886
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Yeah, I have a staggered walk right now...Jack3d complimented the leg routine nicely.

    Excellent video.
    hahaha Great to hear! Keep us updated!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  30. New Member
    fballplaya42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

    ill try that stack out sometime. and is the other supps the same thing as jack3d? like the nitric oxide type (if thats what it is). i dont research much, a bunch of my friends have done it so i tried it out, and i am very happy with the results i have had. alot of gain in strength and amazing pumps!
  31. New Member
    LordLifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    34485
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    39.99%

    Lol, I know this is a thread from a long time ago, but I did the same thing.....but when I saw the powder in the pamphlet, I just ate the powder straight. This stuff is like gold....I don't let any of it go to waste!
  32. New Member
    gifted lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

    Would this product be safe to use with Animal Cuts? Cuts has a diuretic in it and i would be worried about getting dehydrated since this has creatine in it. Thoughts?
  33. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by gifted lifter View Post
    Would this product be safe to use with Animal Cuts? Cuts has a diuretic in it and i would be worried about getting dehydrated since this has creatine in it. Thoughts?
    I would not take Jack3d and Animal Cuts at the same time. If you wanted to use them on the same day, consider taking them at least six hours apart. Stay sufficiently hydrated. Furthermore, avoid taking any of them later then six hours before bed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  34. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I would not take Jack3d and Animal Cuts at the same time. If you wanted to use them on the same day, consider taking them at least six hours apart. Stay sufficiently hydrated. Furthermore, avoid taking any of them later then six hours before bed.
    Well the cool thing about Animal Cuts is you can take out the stim pill... I don't see why you couldn't take Jack3d in its place for your stim. I would watch out for the dehydration though, Strategic is right on to be concerned about that. Jack3d is excellent for energy and used in conjunction with something like Animal Cuts may be somewhat synergistic with the geranium and caffeine... just a thought.
  35. New Member
    gifted lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

    In reference to the last 3 posts, I woke up and took Cuts today, felt fantastic all day during school, took jack3d at about 330 and started working out at about 4. My strength was good, energy was perfect, mental focus outstanding, and my endurance was solid. Today was legs, I sqauted a 5x5 with fairly big weight, leg pressed 5x5 with a grand and change, weighted lunges, and ran sprints after. It's my first workout since wrestling ended and a solid one to boot. I will continue taking the two at these times.
  36. New Member
    jemos814's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    58
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    So, I recently started the Asteroid Stacker and it came with a jar of Jack3d, I will agree with Mc Burley the pamphlet in sidde was a bit offputting, but i rread it and liked it, so maybe they could change it and and put it on the out side of the container or something like that.

    Now the product is fantastic! Im just getting back into working out, from a long break and some unwanted gains. my dady passed away a few years ago and i just got in a rut, but now that i am starting back up I am glad i found this product it gave me the best pump Ive ever experienced i was focused, i put up bigger weights with more reps. Well lets just say the first day i used it i doubled the amount of reps from the last time i did chest and back easy! I would reccommend this to anyone who wants a good pump and help with thier training.
  37. New Member
    timmy202's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    0.06%

    When i take 3 scoops i gotta calm myself down,Its def one of the best pre workouts ive ever used.Pumps are great
  38. Advanced Member
    pctforeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    348
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    The tingles this shxt gives is you wild! I took it the other day and had to make a stop at a business on the way to the gym... i felt like a crackhead talking to this lady who worked there while she was trying to give me advice i was tingling all over and trying not to giggle or twitch like a tweaker hahaha
    lmao
  39. New Member
    mikeylhc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    3 years ago I thought NO Xplode was good, threw a bottle away after trying Superpump250>

    Now I put Superpump250 on the back burner because

    A) Jack3d doesn't make me **** my pants all day or even once.
    B) It's less expensive
    c) Most importantly: I've been getting the best damn workouts/pumps so

    10/10 thus far and that's coming from a stim junkie like me
  40. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeylhc View Post
    3 years ago I thought NO Xplode was good, threw a bottle away after trying Superpump250>

    Now I put Superpump250 on the back burner because

    A) Jack3d doesn't make me **** my pants all day or even once.
    B) It's less expensive
    c) Most importantly: I've been getting the best damn workouts/pumps so

    10/10 thus far and that's coming from a stim junkie like me
    Great to hear you are enjoying your run of Jack3d. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NO2 Black/Jack3d Review
    By Connman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 03:19 PM
  2. USP LABS O-E-P and JACK3D review
    By clemente13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 08:33 PM
  3. My Jack3d Review
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. My jack3d review
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 02:57 AM
  5. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in