Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    LMAO
    Worse part was it was at a flower shop buying some **** for my girl... so i probably looked like a tweakin stalker or something hahaha

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.65%

where can you puchase jacked 3d
    i seem to only be able to find the regular "jacked" and i am looking to buy from bb.com if possible
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

i just got jack3d from nutra planet great stuff first itme using it and its great
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.72%

why would you want to buy it from bb.com.... that place blows
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by allstar504448 View Post
    where can you puchase jacked 3d
    i seem to only be able to find the regular "jacked" and i am looking to buy from bb.com if possible
    Most places in the US should have Jack3d. They may have not updated their site. Email them.

NP carries it.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.72%

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Most places in the US should have Jack3d. They may have not updated their site. Email them.

NP carries it.
    Correct, on NP the picture still shows JACKED but I can assure you the one i got in the mail was JACK3D
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.65%

ok thanks.
    nothin wrong with bb.com though, its cheap.
    i havent shopped off np yet though
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

This might be a dumb question, but should I be taking a Nitric oxide booster or is Jack3d a N.O. booster it self?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%

Quote Originally Posted by sumdude View Post
    This might be a dumb question, but should I be taking a Nitric oxide booster or is Jack3d a N.O. booster it self?
    no such thing as dumb question... Jack is a -NO booster.....
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sumdude View Post
    Jack3d does contain the potent vasodilator AAKG (Arginine alphaketoglutarate)...

Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arginin...aketoglutarate

Many users report killer pumps while using Jack3d, even in the low dose range.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%

Jack3d does contain the potent vasodilator AAKG (Arginine alphaketoglutarate)...

Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arginin...aketoglutarate

Many users report killer pumps while using Jack3d, even in the low dose range.
    I did not get the killer pump as some has reported... But Some things work for some and other not so much
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

I use Jack 3d and I love it. I started out the first week with one scoop and it made me tingle. the second week, I did two scoops and I am sticking with that for a while. I increased my DL weight by 20lbs only 2 days after doing my 1RM going from 265 to 285! With a 155 pound frame and little work in that area, I would say Jack 3d is a significant contributor to that gain.

Not only that, but most of my workouts are metabolic conditioning and I can push through to the very end of a killer 20minute workout without feeling like I am losing power because my muscles are lacking the oxygen to continue.

It does make me feel like a bit of a tweaker, which is not a good feeling for a control freak like me, but I can't deny the ability it has to help me push through my mid-day workouts and still have the energy to go back to work in the afternoon with a clear head. A good post workout meal is a contributing factor, but the Jack 3d helps, in my opinion.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.34%

I love Jack3d!!
    I did a review myself awhile back.

I just got Jack3d "In more ways then one"

I ran out last week and tried a few other things for a pre workout supp, but nothing came close!
    Jack3d Head for life!!

JP.
    Last edited by jp17815; 07-11-2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: rewrite.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

jack3d simply amazing using it for 2 months now and yea love it. i hate it when i goto order more and its out of stock on every website i visit im like noooooooooooo blahhh then a week later i get all happy when i see its in stock
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.63%

Hey all,

Just want to add to this review here.

I've tried, many, many different pre-workout mixes and Jack3d has blown me away as the best one so far, hands down (whatever hands down actually means). I found out about it by their bare-bones and honest advertisement and was relieved to see how concentrated and "filler-free" Jack3d was with none of the brain-killing and damaging agents that 90% of supplements have. I decided to order two sweet-ass tubs of it right then and there. RARELY does an ad make me do something like that. For some reason it was enough to make me have faith and go for it.

I have been using Jack3d for only three days now and at first I thought the tingling feeling was from my sunburn but I soon learned it was the product letting me know it had assembled a black-ops muscle-pumping strike force, and it was time to move out! I had never experience that tingling before - at first I was nervous but that passed when I realized it was normal. FYI I started out using 2 scoops because I am an extremist Jekyll and Hyde self-experimenter and wanted to make sure it worked - boy did it! Staying with 2 scoops, any more and I don't know what would happen and don't want to find out!

Pumps were insanely hard but the most noticeable affect was the positive mood and explosive motivation it induced! Much like, as someone else put it, a junkie or tweaker, but without the bad side effects/downs, lol. I mean I was actually stuttering over words and having trouble articulating ideas I was so over-excited.

The endurance and explosive power I had during my workout is unrivaled as well.

Oh and tastes good too but I could care less about that - as long as a product works 100% it could taste like poo for all I care. Plus, I would rather have something as close to natural/organic as Jack3d is than have it loaded with sugars or something.

I dunno folks, maybe some are more receptive to this thing than others but like I said, nothing was doing it for me anymore - not BSN, Gaspari, Max Muscle, Met-rx (yes I even tried their crappy Creatine Blast) until I tried Jack3d.

All in all I feel that this product is a 10/10 so far and I hope it stays that way!

Thanks for reading,

PA
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thank you!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

Quote Originally Posted by PegasusActual View Post
    Hey all,

Just want to add to this review here.

I've tried, many, many different pre-workout mixes and Jack3d has blown me away as the best one so far, hands down (whatever hands down actually means). I found out about it by their bare-bones and honest advertisement and was relieved to see how concentrated and "filler-free" Jack3d was with none of the brain-killing and damaging agents that 90% of supplements have. I decided to order two sweet-ass tubs of it right then and there. RARELY does an ad make me do something like that. For some reason it was enough to make me have faith and go for it.

I have been using Jack3d for only three days now and at first I thought the tingling feeling was from my sunburn but I soon learned it was the product letting me know it had assembled a black-ops muscle-pumping strike force, and it was time to move out! I had never experience that tingling before - at first I was nervous but that passed when I realized it was normal. FYI I started out using 2 scoops because I am an extremist Jekyll and Hyde self-experimenter and wanted to make sure it worked - boy did it! Staying with 2 scoops, any more and I don't know what would happen and don't want to find out!

Pumps were insanely hard but the most noticeable affect was the positive mood and explosive motivation it induced! Much like, as someone else put it, a junkie or tweaker, but without the bad side effects/downs, lol. I mean I was actually stuttering over words and having trouble articulating ideas I was so over-excited.

The endurance and explosive power I had during my workout is unrivaled as well.

Oh and tastes good too but I could care less about that - as long as a product works 100% it could taste like poo for all I care. Plus, I would rather have something as close to natural/organic as Jack3d is than have it loaded with sugars or something.

I dunno folks, maybe some are more receptive to this thing than others but like I said, nothing was doing it for me anymore - not BSN, Gaspari, Max Muscle, Met-rx (yes I even tried their crappy Creatine Blast) until I tried Jack3d.

All in all I feel that this product is a 10/10 so far and I hope it stays that way!

Thanks for reading,

PA
    THANK you so much for taking the time to review our product! We appreciate your input!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.63%

Hey No problem - the stuff is doing great for me! I secretly gave my girlfriend one scoop today in her drink and told her it was just bcaa's. She went absolutley nuts at the gym! when I told her what I had done she was like "Seriously? I'm so ordering a tub of that stuff!" lol!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.43%

USP - do you guys offer samples of this product? Sounds very good.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-servings.html

Jack3d is on sale at NutraPlanet for all of you that are interested, can't beat this price!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-servings.html

Jack3d is on sale at NutraPlanet for all of you that are interested, can't beat this price!
    el~ cheapo....
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

el~ cheapo....
    You rang?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%

i got a question for the usp reps heres jack3d's label
    Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
    Servings per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Y-RD Complex:
    153.33mg **
    Caffeine, Theophylline (from Guarana), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Dibenzo(a,c) cycloocten-6-ol, 5,6,7,8- tetrahydro- 1,2,3,10,11,12 hexamethoxy- 6,7-dimethyl-, stereolsomer (Schizandrol A)

ATP-Carnosine-Vaso Complex:
    3,166.67mg **

Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)

now it says on the label these amounts are for one scoop but i have heard this is the amount of ingredients in three scoops which is true?
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i got a question for the usp reps heres jack3d's label
    Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
    Servings per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Y-RD Complex:
    153.33mg **
    Caffeine, Theophylline (from Guarana), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Dibenzo(a,c) cycloocten-6-ol, 5,6,7,8- tetrahydro- 1,2,3,10,11,12 hexamethoxy- 6,7-dimethyl-, stereolsomer (Schizandrol A)

ATP-Carnosine-Vaso Complex:
    3,166.67mg **

Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)

now it says on the label these amounts are for one scoop but i have heard this is the amount of ingredients in three scoops which is true?
    Ingredients are listed per 1 scoop.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%

ok cool thanks boro. i just picked some up since its on sale to use occassionaly with my dominatp for the added energy i weigh 108 so im guessing 3 scoops dominatp +1 scoop jack3d would be sufficient? what do you think. btw do you kno how much geranium is in the yrd complex aswell as how much caffeine per scoop that is?
    Thanks in advance
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

ok cool thanks boro. i just picked some up since its on sale to use occassionaly with my dominatp for the added energy i weigh 108 so im guessing 3 scoops dominatp +1 scoop jack3d would be sufficient? what do you think. btw do you kno how much geranium is in the yrd complex aswell as how much caffeine per scoop that is?
    Thanks in advance
    This seems fine; always start low.

The ingredient amounts are part of a proprietary blend but I believe there is under 30mg 1,3-Dimethylamylamine per scoop and under 125mg of Caffeine per scoop.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks in advance
    For someone your size 1 scoop of Jack3d is plenty and I would imagine that 2 of Domin would be enough as well... I get a kick from 3 scoops of it and I am 204 pounds... can't imagine how hard the beta must hit someone that size!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.63%

I been taking my J3D with pomegranate juice. Supposedly it boosts NO.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%

idk if im just tolerant to beta alanine or what but i dont get the tingles anymore its kinda dissapointing
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

idk if im just tolerant to beta alanine or what but i dont get the tingles anymore its kinda dissapointing
    You do not need to feel tingles for the Beta-alanine to be working in terms of endurance and strength.

Some do not feel it from day one.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.63%

I love those freaking tingles - man I had a KILLER chest workout today btw. Pumps were sweet. I hit the gym about 5 minutes into my tingling, lol. That's how I time it now.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

I use Jack3d and have had great results. I agree that it makes you feel like a tweaker. I have also tried almost every pre-workout product under the sun. I have even tried crap no-body has ever heard of, from tons of off-brands that showed up to the Nutrition Expo in Los Angeles.

I have used Beta-Alanine for 2 years in capsule form, and get no tingle from jack3d unless I take caps with it. If you have never heard of Beta-Alanine, it is one of only 2 over the counter supplements that are actually worth a damn. The other is creatine. Stacked together the results are undeniable, just find any research on the product.

The stimulants certainly work better than most that I have tried, which is ultimately why we take pre-workout drinks isn't it? If not wouldn't we all just take creatine and arginine-AKG and save the sh*t load of money?

I will be hesitant to buy another container of Jack3d due to the little piece of paper inside. One time a solicitor put a flyer on my Ferrari and I was forced to never drive it again...
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

Quote Originally Posted by johnmichaelp View Post
    I use Jack3d and have had great results. I agree that it makes you feel like a tweaker. I have also tried almost every pre-workout product under the sun. I have even tried crap no-body has ever heard of, from tons of off-brands that showed up to the Nutrition Expo in Los Angeles.
    Excellent Feedback - Thank You!

I have used Beta-Alanine for 2 years in capsule form, and get no tingle from jack3d unless I take caps with it. If you have never heard of Beta-Alanine, it is one of only 2 over the counter supplements that are actually worth a damn. The other is creatine. Stacked together the results are undeniable, just find any research on the product.
    Agree to a point. Depending on the amount of scoops, you may have not been taking in enough BA to (obviously) experience the acute paresthesia however the physiological effects of the BA administration may have remained present.

The stimulants certainly work better than most that I have tried, which is ultimately why we take pre-workout drinks isn't it? If not wouldn't we all just take creatine and arginine-AKG and save the sh*t load of money?
    Thank You - Not to mention the focus and increased cognitive tasks from the (USPlabs exclusive) Shiz A...

I will be hesitant to buy another container of Jack3d due to the little piece of paper inside. One time a solicitor put a flyer on my Ferrari and I was forced to never drive it again...
    We were getting an overwhelming amount of individuals asking about how to dose in a performance/game-time setting. This was the only way we could easily achieve this. Is your Ferrari for sale? I am looking for some performance in my life...
    Thanks for your feedback John!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

So i have tried pre-workout sups before (NO maximizer from gnc and NO explode) but i really didnt feel as if they had a very big impact on my workouts. So i went back to gnc to get more NO and they guy that worked there told me to try Jack3d. They had only one left so i told him id research it and get it if i liked what i read. The reviews were all great so i decided to go back and buy some. They were sold out in two different stores so i was like wow this is probably gonna be some good stuff. So i ordered some online and a couple days later i read an article about how all pre-workout sups were a scam and b.s. This article seems legit and true because of my past experiences so i was pissed that i have been wasting my money on some sh** that does nothing. Couple days later Jack3d comes and i am like what the hell, ill try it cuz i already paid for the stuff. took two scoops the next morning and within 20 min i was feeling it. When i got the the gym and started lifting, i felt INCREDIBLE! I have NEVER had a workout like this in my entire life. I had rediculous stamina and energy and i was throwing weight around like it was nothing! I worked out for a hard 2 hours and wanted to keep going! I have new maxes in almost every lift... This stuff turned me into a MONSTER in the weightroom. I am telling everyone i know that this stuff is for real and it is a MUST buy. Thank you USPlabs!
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

I am still using Jacked and love it. I am using only Jacked and Creatine mono at the time and have had better workouts than on any other supplement out there. This even includes any test booster I have taken. Reps are up, weight is up and recovery time is way up.

I am still debating whether or not it is better than AE Pre-Surge. I will have to go back to Pre-Surge later. Both are up there in my top 2.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Call me crazy . . .

I seem to have stumbled on to something scary and wonderful.

I added a gram of VAT Attack to my 3 scoops of Jack3d in my shaker cup. It looks like something between iced tea and sewage, the flavor's only a little bitter, and DAMN! Pump, tingle, focus and energy, all in one shaker, downed before I leave for the gym.

Wheeeeeee!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by firedrake View Post
    I seem to have stumbled on to something scary and wonderful.

I added a gram of VAT Attack to my 3 scoops of Jack3d in my shaker cup. It looks like something between iced tea and sewage, the flavor's only a little bitter, and DAMN! Pump, tingle, focus and energy, all in one shaker, downed before I leave for the gym.

Wheeeeeee!
    What is this VAT?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    What is this VAT?
    VAT Attack is another product from USP Powders that specifically targets the stubborn belly and waistline fat that many men get.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

I've tried many preworkouts, from NO XPlODE, to Super-Pump 250, to white flood. This by far the best, easy on my stomach, clear intense feeling, amazing pump
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

What up brozies. I started using black powder and as I was walking out the door the GNC rep said 'hey bro if you dont like it or it doesn't work you can bring it back keep your receipt'. Normally I'm not that dude but after 4 days of taking it I came to the conclusion that it sucks rocks. Huge rocks. SO I just took the dude on his offer and took it back and said instead of black powder it should be called 'rock sucker'. jk. Anyway, they have jack3d which I'm pretty tempted to try after reading some reviews. My question is this: How does it compare to No-Shotgun (for those that have tried both)? I used no shottie a while back and loved it. And it gave me the tingles that everybody is talkin about that makes you feel like the ending of Raiders of the Lost Arc. I hope that joke was understood. Anyway. Thoughts?

And who the hell is the avatar girl on that dudes profile on the first page? Great oden's raven.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO2 Black/Jack3d Review
    By Connman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 04:19 PM
  2. USP LABS O-E-P and JACK3D review
    By clemente13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:33 PM
  3. My Jack3d Review
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2