Jack3d Review

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    The tingles this shxt gives is you wild! I took it the other day and had to make a stop at a business on the way to the gym... i felt like a crackhead talking to this lady who worked there while she was trying to give me advice i was tingling all over and trying not to giggle or twitch like a tweaker hahaha

this comment made me laugh pretty hard
    Dude that got to be the best story every....

2. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Is usp labs Jacked 3d .. .I call it MRjACKED3D becuse you have to respect it
    Jacked 3D? Or is it JACK3D?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Jacked 3D But is the new Formula and Jacked is the old they only sale the new know I know i was confused too when i bought it

4. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Sorry is jack 3d I am crack

5. I haven't had any libido problems myself.... Supersap may be counteracting that though along with the E-Form which keeps me pretty randy. lol I did a double last night and I was on Jack3d.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    The tingles this shxt gives is you wild! I took it the other day and had to make a stop at a business on the way to the gym... i felt like a crackhead talking to this lady who worked there while she was trying to give me advice i was tingling all over and trying not to giggle or twitch like a tweaker hahaha
    I just joined up with this site so i could type LOL. Good comment, i just bought the stuff and cant wait for the gym to use it so im gona try it now.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Jacked 3D But is the new Formula and Jacked is the old they only sale the new know I know i was confused too when i bought it
    Sorry is jack 3d I am crack
    The '3' is the cool way of spelling 'e' I thought, so the product is still pronounced 'Jacked'

8. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    The '3' is the cool way of spelling 'e' I thought, so the product is still pronounced 'Jacked'
    Yep.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  9. purebred

Is usp labs Jacked 3d .. .I call it MRjACKED3D becuse you have to respect it
    Maybe USPLabs should put this fella on the front of the tub:

10. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    LMAO

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    LMAO
    Worse part was it was at a flower shop buying some **** for my girl... so i probably looked like a tweakin stalker or something hahaha

12. where can you puchase jacked 3d
    i seem to only be able to find the regular "jacked" and i am looking to buy from bb.com if possible

13. i just got jack3d from nutra planet great stuff first itme using it and its great

14. why would you want to buy it from bb.com.... that place blows

15. Quote Originally Posted by allstar504448 View Post
    where can you puchase jacked 3d
    i seem to only be able to find the regular "jacked" and i am looking to buy from bb.com if possible
    Most places in the US should have Jack3d. They may have not updated their site. Email them.

NP carries it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Most places in the US should have Jack3d. They may have not updated their site. Email them.

NP carries it.
    Correct, on NP the picture still shows JACKED but I can assure you the one i got in the mail was JACK3D

17. ok thanks.
    nothin wrong with bb.com though, its cheap.
    i havent shopped off np yet though

18. This might be a dumb question, but should I be taking a Nitric oxide booster or is Jack3d a N.O. booster it self?

19. Quote Originally Posted by sumdude View Post
    This might be a dumb question, but should I be taking a Nitric oxide booster or is Jack3d a N.O. booster it self?
    no such thing as dumb question... Jack is a -NO booster.....
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

20. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sumdude View Post
    This might be a dumb question, but should I be taking a Nitric oxide booster or is Jack3d a N.O. booster it self?
    Jack3d does contain the potent vasodilator AAKG (Arginine alphaketoglutarate)...

Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arginin...aketoglutarate

Many users report killer pumps while using Jack3d, even in the low dose range.

21. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Jack3d does contain the potent vasodilator AAKG (Arginine alphaketoglutarate)...

Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arginin...aketoglutarate

Many users report killer pumps while using Jack3d, even in the low dose range.
    I did not get the killer pump as some has reported... But Some things work for some and other not so much
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

22. I use Jack 3d and I love it. I started out the first week with one scoop and it made me tingle. the second week, I did two scoops and I am sticking with that for a while. I increased my DL weight by 20lbs only 2 days after doing my 1RM going from 265 to 285! With a 155 pound frame and little work in that area, I would say Jack 3d is a significant contributor to that gain.

Not only that, but most of my workouts are metabolic conditioning and I can push through to the very end of a killer 20minute workout without feeling like I am losing power because my muscles are lacking the oxygen to continue.

It does make me feel like a bit of a tweaker, which is not a good feeling for a control freak like me, but I can't deny the ability it has to help me push through my mid-day workouts and still have the energy to go back to work in the afternoon with a clear head. A good post workout meal is a contributing factor, but the Jack 3d helps, in my opinion.

23. I love Jack3d!!
    I did a review myself awhile back.

I just got Jack3d "In more ways then one"

I ran out last week and tried a few other things for a pre workout supp, but nothing came close!
    Jack3d Head for life!!

JP.
    Last edited by jp17815; 07-11-2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: rewrite.

24. jack3d simply amazing using it for 2 months now and yea love it. i hate it when i goto order more and its out of stock on every website i visit im like noooooooooooo blahhh then a week later i get all happy when i see its in stock

25. Hey all,

Just want to add to this review here.

I've tried, many, many different pre-workout mixes and Jack3d has blown me away as the best one so far, hands down (whatever hands down actually means). I found out about it by their bare-bones and honest advertisement and was relieved to see how concentrated and "filler-free" Jack3d was with none of the brain-killing and damaging agents that 90% of supplements have. I decided to order two sweet-ass tubs of it right then and there. RARELY does an ad make me do something like that. For some reason it was enough to make me have faith and go for it.

I have been using Jack3d for only three days now and at first I thought the tingling feeling was from my sunburn but I soon learned it was the product letting me know it had assembled a black-ops muscle-pumping strike force, and it was time to move out! I had never experience that tingling before - at first I was nervous but that passed when I realized it was normal. FYI I started out using 2 scoops because I am an extremist Jekyll and Hyde self-experimenter and wanted to make sure it worked - boy did it! Staying with 2 scoops, any more and I don't know what would happen and don't want to find out!

Pumps were insanely hard but the most noticeable affect was the positive mood and explosive motivation it induced! Much like, as someone else put it, a junkie or tweaker, but without the bad side effects/downs, lol. I mean I was actually stuttering over words and having trouble articulating ideas I was so over-excited.

The endurance and explosive power I had during my workout is unrivaled as well.

Oh and tastes good too but I could care less about that - as long as a product works 100% it could taste like poo for all I care. Plus, I would rather have something as close to natural/organic as Jack3d is than have it loaded with sugars or something.

I dunno folks, maybe some are more receptive to this thing than others but like I said, nothing was doing it for me anymore - not BSN, Gaspari, Max Muscle, Met-rx (yes I even tried their crappy Creatine Blast) until I tried Jack3d.

All in all I feel that this product is a 10/10 so far and I hope it stays that way!

Thanks for reading,

PA

26. Thank you!

27. Quote Originally Posted by PegasusActual View Post
    Hey all,

Just want to add to this review here.

I've tried, many, many different pre-workout mixes and Jack3d has blown me away as the best one so far, hands down (whatever hands down actually means). I found out about it by their bare-bones and honest advertisement and was relieved to see how concentrated and "filler-free" Jack3d was with none of the brain-killing and damaging agents that 90% of supplements have. I decided to order two sweet-ass tubs of it right then and there. RARELY does an ad make me do something like that. For some reason it was enough to make me have faith and go for it.

I have been using Jack3d for only three days now and at first I thought the tingling feeling was from my sunburn but I soon learned it was the product letting me know it had assembled a black-ops muscle-pumping strike force, and it was time to move out! I had never experience that tingling before - at first I was nervous but that passed when I realized it was normal. FYI I started out using 2 scoops because I am an extremist Jekyll and Hyde self-experimenter and wanted to make sure it worked - boy did it! Staying with 2 scoops, any more and I don't know what would happen and don't want to find out!

Pumps were insanely hard but the most noticeable affect was the positive mood and explosive motivation it induced! Much like, as someone else put it, a junkie or tweaker, but without the bad side effects/downs, lol. I mean I was actually stuttering over words and having trouble articulating ideas I was so over-excited.

The endurance and explosive power I had during my workout is unrivaled as well.

Oh and tastes good too but I could care less about that - as long as a product works 100% it could taste like poo for all I care. Plus, I would rather have something as close to natural/organic as Jack3d is than have it loaded with sugars or something.

I dunno folks, maybe some are more receptive to this thing than others but like I said, nothing was doing it for me anymore - not BSN, Gaspari, Max Muscle, Met-rx (yes I even tried their crappy Creatine Blast) until I tried Jack3d.

All in all I feel that this product is a 10/10 so far and I hope it stays that way!

Thanks for reading,

PA
    THANK you so much for taking the time to review our product! We appreciate your input!

28. Hey No problem - the stuff is doing great for me! I secretly gave my girlfriend one scoop today in her drink and told her it was just bcaa's. She went absolutley nuts at the gym! when I told her what I had done she was like "Seriously? I'm so ordering a tub of that stuff!" lol!

29. USP - do you guys offer samples of this product? Sounds very good.

30. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-servings.html

Jack3d is on sale at NutraPlanet for all of you that are interested, can't beat this price!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO2 Black/Jack3d Review
    By Connman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 04:19 PM
  2. USP LABS O-E-P and JACK3D review
    By clemente13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:33 PM
  3. My Jack3d Review
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplement Logs