JACK3D and Ephedrine (no go?)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well I was gonna post this in a different thread but I figured if anyone knew best it would be a USP Labs rep.

So I know they compare Geranium (1,3-Dimethylamylamine) to ephedrine so since Im taking JACK3D and was preparing a EC stack, is it a bad idea to mixed Ephedrine and JACK3D?

Right now im only taking JACK3D on workout days (mon/wed/fri) and if i worked in EC it would everyday of the week so my first dose of the day id drop the caffeine pill and take the Epehedrine with my JACK3D dose. Bad idea or ok?

just do not use it together..

Use Jack3d pre workout and Epherdrine on the other days

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
so maybe ec tue thur sat sun my noraml dosage and then jacked pre workout mon/wed/fri and ec the rest of the day or hold off completely on that day?

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
so maybe ec tue thur sat sun my noraml dosage and then jacked pre workout mon/wed/fri and ec the rest of the day or hold off completely on that day?
I wouldn't go with the Ephedrine on the same days as using Jack3d.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Mick and Jacob said, it is inadvisable to use both Jacked and Ephredrine concurrently. The combination of two powerful alpha and beta-adrenergic agonists could produce "over-stimulation". While a certain level of alpha adrenergic agonism produces coordination, positive aggression and facilitates an increase in peak torque production [maximum force applicable to muscle], an overabundant amount can produce the opposite effects. The rapid and spontaneous firing of synapses can produce 'jitters' and a feeling of muscular weakness.

fitfrancopro

fitfrancopro

Awards
Ouch!
As I used ephedra years ago, I couldnt imagine on using both together.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
so im just seeing this thread now and was hoping someone might elaborate. ive actually been taking jacked 5 times a week preworkout and ecy 7 days a week (epehdra at 75-100mg/day). i just take the jacked instead of the caff dose for that time. (i was taking geranium extract pills 60mg for a couple weeks before the ecy)

i havent noticed any overstimulation or anything of the sort, i actually dont feel all that different from taking either one separately. are there any reasons why this shouldnt be done aside from just possible overstimulation?

i know i have been taking alot of stimulants lately and im planning on taking a break in 2 weeks but until then is there any real danger in mixing the 2>?

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
so im just seeing this thread now and was hoping someone might elaborate. ive actually been taking jacked 5 times a week preworkout and ecy 7 days a week (epehdra at 75-100mg/day). i just take the jacked instead of the caff dose for that time. (i was taking geranium extract pills 60mg for a couple weeks before the ecy)

i havent noticed any overstimulation or anything of the sort, i actually dont feel all that different from taking either one separately. are there any reasons why this shouldnt be done aside from just possible overstimulation?

i know i have been taking alot of stimulants lately and im planning on taking a break in 2 weeks but until then is there any real danger in mixing the 2>?
i'm in your same position bro. although im only taking 25mg 2x a day lol

tonea002

Awards
I am curious about this also...sorry to bring an old thread up but I am currently taking the EC stack at 25mg X 2 a day. Could I use Jack3d in the late afternoon before the gym? A friend uses it currently and it makes him never stop in the gym and tons of energy. Thanks