Y-RD versus Adrenaline???? Why so different?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was my understanding that Y-RD and Adrenaline (Genera) were the same compound except for dosages etc. and that in fact the dosages, while slightly different were not far apart. BUTTTTTTTTTT.......taking one cap of Adrenaline is nothing like taking one cap of Y-RD for me. I was barely able to tolerate 1 cap of Y-RD per day...but today I took one Adrenaline this morning and didnt feel anything so I took another cap around a half hour ago and again I feel nothing! What could explain this? Are there in fact different ingredients? Or are the dosages that different?

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had thought the dosages were the same actually

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i had thought the dosages were the same actually

I thought the dosage of Adrenaline was slightly less but not the amount of a change that would make it so I can't even feel it. Before I was taking 1 cap of Y-RD and tweaking out.........I'm basically looking for an effect somewhere in the middle. Maybe for me 2 caps of adrenaline twice per day will do the trick but I am curious.

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm interestingly enough, I can't find anywhere that sells y-rd that shows the label. so i dunno

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm so 2 y-rd is 990mg of proprietary blend, 2 adrenaline is 640 non-proprietary :)

Glucuronlactone 400 mg **
Caffeine 200 mg **
Geranium Oil extracted for
2-Amino-4 methylhexane
40 mg **

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm so 2 y-rd is 990mg of proprietary blend, 2 adrenaline is 640 non-proprietary :)

Glucuronlactone 400 mg **
Caffeine 200 mg **
Geranium Oil extracted for
2-Amino-4 methylhexane
40 mg **

So before I was taking 1 Y-RD (495mgs? proprietary blend) and tweaking out.....now I took 640mg non-propriatary (spaced out over hours and basically felt nothing). I will attempt tomorrow to take 3 total caps of Adrenaline and see if that puts me in the same range (but hopefully less side effects) as the Y-RD.

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd try taking the 2 adrenaline together, it may be a threshold of ingredients issue (as I dont think they have long halflife). 2 adrenaline got me happy :)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'd try taking the 2 adrenaline together, it may be a threshold of ingredients issue (as I dont think they have long halflife). 2 adrenaline got me happy :)
I will give that a shot tomorrow morning Easy.

Mr.50

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say higher standardization of geranium in Y-RD, MFiddy.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say higher standardization of geranium in Y-RD, MFiddy.
Ah two Adrenaline twice per day seems to be good for the last two days. What I am actually interested in is the fat loss effects. For me when I was taking the Y-RD it seemed like fat was melting off my lower abs (real tough spot for me) and I am really looking for that rather then the stim effect. I will give it a solid trial runs at 2caps twice per day and see if I can get the same type of effects without the sides.

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I finally managed to get a bottle of y-rd in trade, so i'm going to pop a single one now :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love the smell :) got some thermogenic feel from 1, but not really a huge energy boost. i'll try 2 tomorrow morning pre-workout instead of the Amp V2 i've been using