Anabolic-Pump Experience

ILiftBig

Awards
Ok, I got a bottle of the Anabolic-Pump. I took my first dose about 15 minutes before breakfast as directed. Since I will be working out in the morning today, breakfast is also my pre-workout meal.

Its about 1 hour after the first dose and I feel a lot of energy. I usually don't have this much energy before a morning workout and have to really push myself. But today I do feel like I need to get off this computer and lift. So I will!

I'll be back in a little while and report on how my workout goes....yes, I have my gym in the garage........

dizdabiz

Awards
Just got a bottle myself and will be using it soon,so ill be along for this ride! Good luck bro!:fingersx:

ILiftBig

Awards
Just got a bottle myself and will be using it soon,so ill be along for this ride! Good luck bro!:fingersx:
Thanks dizdabiz!

Just got through training back! I didn't even read the bottle when I got it to see exactly what it was supposed to do but I did read in the instructions to see how much to take. Lets see what happened.

1. Significantly increases muscle mass without changing diet.

I like the diet part but it is way too early to see any changes in muscle mass. But i did weight this morning and have lost some weight. I was 253 lbs. When my wife gets home with the calipers I am going to do a BF test. I haven't done this in 3 years so I am kind of scared.:fingersx:

2. Dramatically reduces BF while gaining layers of muscle.

Again, its way too early to judge this one too.

3. Inhibits fat cells from multiplying.

That would be nice.

4. Huge skin busting pumps all day long.

Strange. Before my wife left to train, she told me I looked a lot bigger today. My shoulders looked very pumped. Neither of us knew this was one of the results. I also do definitely feel a pump I usually don't get from training.

Ok, the things I felt that are not on the instructions or box. I positively felt more energy. I usually have zero, but that has never been a problem since I am one of those that can go from 0-60 in the snap of a finger. I have always been very quick to get started, very motivated in the gym and super aggressive. But then after over 30 years of being in the gym I guess that happens.

I also felt I recovered more quickly between sets and do not feel near as drained after I have finished. So far, so good......lets see how things go over the course of the whole bottle.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff Tom...

Keep us updated! I love hearing what you have to say about the products due to your experience and education.

Personally, I dropped AP last week, only because I have been using it for 12 months straight, and I am in the dumps about my endurance.

ILiftBig

Awards
Anabolic Pump

Ok, day #5. I did my light leg day:

squats - x 12 x 4
walking lunges - 135 x 50 yds x 2
manual hip/glute raised - 12 x 3 w/3sec hold eccentric

The quads feel pumped but I honestly should have gone heavier on the squats.

My hams, now that's a different story. They literally feel like they are going to explode, right from the center of the hams. The pump is unreal almost like it is going to cramp up and explode.

My weight is about the same. I did manage to find our calipers and I checked my BF levels and I was at 15%. 1/2 of that excess is in the abs. The chest and quads are very low. However, since I am a retired powerlifter who has never done any cardio, this ain't too shabby, especially for 52 yrs old. Now that the weather is spring like here I am going to add cardio 3x/wk and see if I can get this down to 10-11% in the next few weeks.

I sure can't complain about the Anabolic Pump. Tomorrow I start adding caps to my day. We'll see how it goes when I up the dose.

Jacked

My wife started on the Jacked today, she started out with 3 scoops and drank it while she trained. She said it gave her plenty of energy to get through a 2.5 hour workout but towards the end of the mix/workout she got a head ache. So she is going to drop the dose down to 2 scoops tomorrow. They do warn you on the label to start at 1.5 scoops, so that is probably very good advice for someone who is not use to taking energy supplements.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that the weather is spring like.
I am 100% not impressed... hahah
We still have 15 inches of snow!!!!!! I can't wait to start dragging the sled again!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jacked

My wife started on the Jacked today, she started out with 3 scoops and drank it while she trained. She said it gave her plenty of energy to get through a 2.5 hour workout but towards the end of the mix/workout she got a head ache. So she is going to drop the dose down to 2 scoops tomorrow. They do warn you on the label to start at 1.5 scoops, so that is probably very good advice for someone who is not use to taking energy supplements.
I would definitely start low. I too had mild headaches when i started Jacked. I changed up to the new formula this week and am loving it. I only had any headaches the first day or two. Keep in mind, these stimulants are very powerful, often underestimated.

:bruce3::bruce3::bruce3:

ILiftBig

Awards
I am 100% not impressed... hahah
We still have 15 inches of snow!!!!!! I can't wait to start dragging the sled again!
And I complain about our winter.....we had a low of 31 and that was only about an hour. Its the hurricanes that really suck here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your wife is not a normal stimulant user, I may even advice beginning at 1-1.5 scoops. Not necessarily because Jacked is that powerful, but one may as well use an economical and effective dose. Also, 1 scoop may be the threshold between maximum effectiveness and mild headaches, and may prove to be the most fitting dose. With supplements, I am a bit different from most: I begin at a lower-range dosage and work my way up; I often find a dose which is highly economical and effective, and that not every supplement is exhibits dose-dependent effects!

ILiftBig

Awards
If your wife is not a normal stimulant user, I may even advice beginning at 1-1.5 scoops. Not necessarily because Jacked is that powerful, but one may as well use an economical and effective dose. Also, 1 scoop may be the threshold between maximum effectiveness and mild headaches, and may prove to be the most fitting dose. With supplements, I am a bit different from most: I begin at a lower-range dosage and work my way up; I often find a dose which is highly economical and effective, and that not every supplement is exhibits dose-dependent effects!
She is a big stimulant user. She takes doses of clenbuteral that would out me in the hospital. We have the anhydrous caffeine and she usually takes 500mg for her workout. The Jacked at 3 scoops must be more than the caffeine she usually takes. Anyway, she dropped it to 2 scoops and it was fine.

Casey, I added Prime to the hand big had full of pills I am taking. This stuff gave me a mild head ache the first day. No big deal....but I also felt about mid afternoon a kind of rage come over me. This feeling of rage certainly helps workouts!!!

Anyway, I checked my weight last night and I had dropped 4 pounds. Not that I want. I also checked my BF% and I was down from 15% to 11.3% I was so shocked that I checked the measurements 3 times just to see if I was imagining things. I am still getting pumps in the muscle when I train that make me feel like I am going to explode. Even in the back...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She is a big stimulant user. She takes doses of clenbuteral that would out me in the hospital. We have the anhydrous caffeine and she usually takes 500mg for her workout. The Jacked at 3 scoops must be more than the caffeine she usually takes. Anyway, she dropped it to 2 scoops and it was fine.

Casey, I added Prime to the hand big had full of pills I am taking. This stuff gave me a mild head ache the first day. No big deal....but I also felt about mid afternoon a kind of rage come over me. This feeling of rage certainly helps workouts!!!

Anyway, I checked my weight last night and I had dropped 4 pounds. Not that I want. I also checked my BF% and I was down from 15% to 11.3% I was so shocked that I checked the measurements 3 times just to see if I was imagining things. I am still getting pumps in the muscle when I train that make me feel like I am going to explode. Even in the back...
Great stuff Tom, sometimes first time users feel some odd things (like headache) due to the extremely potent antioxidant properties of the Terminalia Chebula contained in PRIME. Please keep us updated if these problems become any more than minor. BF drop and increase in strength/volume, what more could you want?

Looking great in here buddy!

ILiftBig

Awards
Great stuff Tom, sometimes first time users feel some odd things (like headache) due to the extremely potent antioxidant properties of the Terminalia Chebula contained in PRIME. Please keep us updated if these problems become any more than minor. BF drop and increase in strength/volume, what more could you want?

Looking great in here buddy!
All of the issues are completely gone. Hey, my wife did notice something great from taking the Anabolic - pump. She loves low-zero carb diets so I turned the bottle over to her 5 days ago. Normally when she eats carbs, especially bread or white rice she feels bloated the next morning. Last night we at Chinese food and she had sushi. She was amazed that this morning there was no water retention. Do you supposed the Anabolic - Pump is the cause of this? As I understand, it does cause better utilization of CHO.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She is a big stimulant user. She takes doses of clenbuteral that would out me in the hospital. We have the anhydrous caffeine and she usually takes 500mg for her workout..
:dead:

That is what I would be [stim-sensitive]. Sorry dude, I must have misread that your wife was sensitive to stimulants.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of the issues are completely gone. Hey, my wife did notice something great from taking the Anabolic - pump. She loves low-zero carb diets so I turned the bottle over to her 5 days ago. Normally when she eats carbs, especially bread or white rice she feels bloated the next morning. Last night we at Chinese food and she had sushi. She was amazed that this morning there was no water retention. Do you supposed the Anabolic - Pump is the cause of this? As I understand, it does cause better utilization of CHO.
I cannot say for certain but Anabolic-Pump dosing will indeed cut down on bloat and help the uptake/assimilation of Carbohydrate as well as uptake of other nutrients as well, AA, etc.

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
I had the same issue with the headaches for the 1st couple of days, now i'm in my 4th week of Prime, 3rd week of Powerfull. Feel great, but one thing others, and myself have noticed is my aggression has gone way up. I'm old enough to recognize it, and for the most part keep it under control. Still making great improvements all around. I'm adding Anabolic Pump to my stack, and looking forward to incorporating it into my stack.

::bb3:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the same issue with the headaches for the 1st couple of days, now i'm in my 4th week of Prime, 3rd week of Powerfull. Feel great, but one thing others, and myself have noticed is my aggression has gone way up. I'm old enough to recognize it, and for the most part keep it under control. Still making great improvements all around. I'm adding Anabolic Pump to my stack, and looking forward to incorporating it into my stack.

::bb3:
Again, check my hypothesis... :) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/116946-anabolic-pump-experience.html#post1818443

Best of luck with the ASteroid stack buddy!

ILiftBig

Awards
Again, check my hypothesis... :) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/116946-anabolic-pump-experience.html#post1818443

Best of luck with the ASteroid stack buddy!
As I mentioned I turned over my supply of Anabolic pump to my wife. She has been able to increase the amount of carbs she eats and is having no water gains she usually experiences from eating carbs. She is also telling me she is increasing her strength and feels much bigger pumps in the muscles.

As for the weight changes, she has not dropped any body weight but has notices some steady changes on the fat levels and texture of the skin. Not sure if the Anabolic Pump is responsible of the Super CissusRX or both.

We have both been using the Super CissusRx for months now. It will probably be something that we use daily for her on out.

Meatballa

Awards
I have been taking anabolic pump and experience major head rushes in the gym after doing a heavy set and felt like i was going to have a seizure . I stopped taking it and the head rushes stopped. Does anyone why this happens?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking anabolic pump and experience major head rushes in the gym after doing a heavy set and felt like i was going to have a seizure . I stopped taking it and the head rushes stopped. Does anyone why this happens?
I think that's the norm when you do a heavy set of a compound exercise, I don't think it has anything to do with AP. I've had it happen when using and not using AP.

Meatballa

Awards
It doesn't happen to me anymore since i have been off AP. I think it makes me sensitive to jack 3d. Once I took a redline energy drink while on AP and I got the head rushes and was not even working out. I know it increases the effects of the supplements you take.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Late but subbed. Very interesting info.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that's the norm when you do a heavy set of a compound exercise, I don't think it has anything to do with AP. I've had it happen when using and not using AP.
If you are making sure you are taking in at least ~40g/carbohydrate 15 minutes after dosing AP, I truly doubt that this effect is from AP.

I personally have not heard of AP induced head rushes...