QUICK QUESTION on CHEAT MEAL

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on AP right now but have bulk pslin also. Which would be better for a cheat meal on my diet? I only get one meal a quick and tonight its :pizza:

My thought would be pslin....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I am on AP right now but have bulk pslin also. Which would be better for a cheat meal on my diet? I only get one meal a quick and tonight its :pizza:

My thought would be pslin....
I must concur.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just nailed a P-Slin cap 15 minutes prior to visiting Edinboro's famous Ocean Buffet... :)

Y O K E D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I had me a nice smaller pizza and it was great.....The pslin kept any tpe of bloating or anything down and my weight didnt take a huge upward swing like normally after a cheat. I think I like AP a bit better in terms as I seem to feel its effects more than pslin even though I know its working great on cheat meals.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I had me a nice smaller pizza and it was great.....The pslin kept any tpe of bloating or anything down and my weight didnt take a huge upward swing like normally after a cheat. I think I like AP a bit better in terms as I seem to feel its effects more than pslin even though I know its working great on cheat meals.
Borobulker's YOKING STACK
1 P-Slin
1 Anabolic-Pump
2 Super Enzyme's
1 RPN Gut Health

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I would have to say AP. While Lagestroemia [Banaba] Extract has been shown to modulate PPARy2 target gene expression, the reductions in total adiposity [fat mass] in the clinical trials have not been as substantial as with Berberine. This is most likely because Berberine is directly inhibiting cellular respiration [increasing extracellular ATP: AMP] ratio, and thereby causing direct phosphorylation of AMPk [adenosine monophosphate kinase]; AMPk then directly inhibits both the activation and coactivation factors of PPARy2 [which decreases target gene expression by inhibiting site binding] as well as allosterically controlling the target genes of PPARy2 themselves. I believe Banaba works in a more indirect capacity, or, even possibly, by causing a less substantial transient increase in AMPk.

As well, Berberine was the only compound of the two to show acute decreases in fat cell GLUT4 mRNA [meaning less sites were available on fat cells to bind to glucose]. For a large cheat meal, I would opt over 2 AP rather than P-Slin.

renkev88

renkev88

Awards
Honestly, I would have to say AP. While Lagestroemia [Banaba] Extract has been shown to modulate PPARy2 target gene expression, the reductions in total adiposity [fat mass] in the clinical trials have not been as substantial as with Berberine. This is most likely because Berberine is directly inhibiting cellular respiration [increasing extracellular ATP: AMP] ratio, and thereby causing direct phosphorylation of AMPk [adenosine monophosphate kinase]; AMPk then directly inhibits both the activation and coactivation factors of PPARy2 [which decreases target gene expression by inhibiting site binding] as well as allosterically controlling the target genes of PPARy2 themselves. I believe Banaba works in a more indirect capacity, or, even possibly, by causing a less substantial transient increase in AMPk.

As well, Berberine was the only compound of the two to show acute decreases in fat cell GLUT4 mRNA [meaning less sites were available on fat cells to bind to glucose]. For a large cheat meal, I would opt over 2 AP rather than P-Slin.

what would be considered a large cheat meal??in other words how many gram of carbs would the meal have to be to increase to 2 AP over 1 AP?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would be considered a large cheat meal??in other words how many gram of carbs would the meal have to be to increase to 2 AP over 1 AP?
I would say anything regarded as a cheat meal would be more qualitatively defined as opposed to quantitatively i.e., I would consider two pieces of pizza a cheat meal, even if it only contained 80g of carbohydrates!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love the sophisticated language u use mullet, im starting to understand it better i have read some stuff on it, although i dont fully understand some things

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I use it so people can validate what I say on their own. I constantly hear people complain about representatives offering their opinions as they are bias; I include exactly what is occurring to give people the opportunity to contend the physiology of the products. Unfortunately, most people decide not to do that and assume it is biased information anyway!

renkev88

renkev88

Awards
I would say anything regarded as a cheat meal would be more qualitatively defined as opposed to quantitatively i.e., I would consider two pieces of pizza a cheat meal, even if it only contained 80g of carbohydrates!
would be ok for me to take 2 Ap with a cheat meal even though im only 130lbs?